Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 - Car Talk (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 (37685 Views)

I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap / My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep / Advise On Buying A Nigerian Used Infiniti G35 (2004) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by AutoMoTech(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Why on Earth would I want to go to Lagos? Awful, Awful city.
Since you have decided not to bring our motor to Lagos we are bringing lagos to you... grin
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:24am On Mar 21, 2020
AmericanDad:

This is pipedreams that was praising this car and wrote a tribute to it. this is my new moniker. it is a lovely car with a powerful engine but dont has a weak gearbox that gets burned easily. i changed two before i got tired and sold it. i drive an RX330 2006 and C300 2009 and i have peace now

Yeah, but we all know you lack good maintenance habits.

And lol, the transmission on these cars are literally bulletproof. And you somehow managed to kill two of them. Joke's on you.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by mejai(m): 11:52am On Mar 21, 2020
HeavenlyBang, I saw u cheating, flirting and trying to indulge in extra marital affair against ur G @ amdman thread grin

Ride on!!!
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
mejai:
HeavenlyBang, I saw u cheating, flirting and trying to indulge in extra marital affair against ur G @ amdman thread grin

Ride on!!!

I no go drive am forever na. And if you check, you'll see that my first choice is the next generation G, the Q50. Shows I've been extremely satisfied with the car so far.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
nurey:

Check your self first. It was camry at first then the G35, in 2 years we would be waiting for the Rx and C class

evil wishes shior...may evil happen to you and your family amen
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by nurey(m): 1:55am On Mar 25, 2020
AmericanDad:

evil wishes shior...may evil happen to you and your family amen

I won't wish you evil back because I have no evil intentions towards you but I am certain karma would fix you very soon it never fails. grin

3 Likes

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Crixie(m): 3:15am On Mar 25, 2020
AmericanDad:

This is pipedreams that was praising this car and wrote a tribute to it. this is my new moniker. it is a lovely car with a powerful engine but dont has a weak gearbox that gets burned easily. i changed two before i got tired and sold it. i drive an RX330 2006 and C300 2009 and i have peace now
Good day,Did you use recommended nissan Matic J in both transmissions?
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 25, 2020
nurey:

I won't wish you evil back because I have no evil intentions towards you but I am certain karma would fix you very soon it never fails. grin

Fool Rx and C300 were bought toks and iv enjoyed it for 1year without no single issue. Now Go and die
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 25, 2020
Crixie:

Good day,Did you use recommended nissan Matic J in both transmissions?

Yes I did. The transmission burns out easily..the engine is too powerful for it even Scotty kilmer on youtube says the same thing. Toyota all the way jare
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:25am On Mar 25, 2020
AmericanDad:

Yes I did. The transmission burns out easily..the engine is too powerful for it even Scotty kilmer on youtube says the same thing. Toyota all the way jare

You're a fuckin clown.
People use the stock 5AT transmission on their supercharged G's putting out 400 HP, and it's rock solid reliable. You damaged your transmission due to your carelessness as usual, don't come here and talk like it's an unreliable transmission.
That drive train is literally bullet proof.

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by asamwababy: 9:04am On Mar 25, 2020
American dad that has the habit of patronizing road side quacks and also used to carrying 4 litres keg looking for fuel to buy when he drives his infiniti on reserve.

Now run along with your legediz Benz and Legixus Rx clown.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by nurey(m): 10:42am On Mar 25, 2020
AmericanDad:

Fool Rx and C300 were bought toks and iv enjoyed it for 1year without no single issue. Now Go and die

See this clown if I no die come and kill me now. You were passed a hand me down camry ordinary camry you couldn't maintain it.

Your brother also gave you a G35x upon all your mouth making like basket of tomatoes you still got zero there.

The Rx and C class aren't your own, stop the attaché it will do you no good but if they eventually hand it down to you like you always lineup to collect like a hunger stricken dog take care of it and please go and marry may be you would be more responsible in your doings because if you continue in your reckless ways of abusing and wishing bad for your future generations you might end up a vegetable sooner or later. grin

3 Likes

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 25, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

You're a fuckin clown.
People use the stock 5AT transmission on their supercharged G's putting out 400 HP, and it's rock solid reliable. You damaged your transmission due to your carelessness as usual, don't come here and talk like it's an unreliable transmission.
That drive train is literally bullet proof.

Hold on ratchet clown. Listen to scotty kilmer and be wise and sell off that crap before it later kills you. Video link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwfYcr-j27k
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 25, 2020
AmericanDad:

Hold on ratchet clown. Listen to scotty kilmer and be wise and sell off that crap before it later kills you. Scotty has 40 years experience unlike all you dander heads out here. Video link below:

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:12am On Mar 25, 2020
AmericanDad:

Hold on ratchet clown. Listen to scotty kilmer and be wise and sell off that crap before it later kills you. Video link below:

You mean the same Scotty Kilmer who thinks a Toyota Celica is the only good car? Sorry, I don't listen to idiots. And Scotty is a certified idiot.

You're having a laugh if you think Scotty Kilmer is an authority on anything. Same Scotty would tell you your C300 is garbage, what's your point?

2 Likes

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:22am On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=AmericanDad post=87750088][/quote]

Lol, so I watched that video just to humor you. And, what? Did you even watch the video? It's literally just the guy checking out the car and finding out that it's in almost perfect shape, bar a few bad parking sensors.

Are you ok?

8 Likes

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Dragons: 11:23am On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=AmericanDad post=87750088][/quote]
I don't think the video you shared supports the point you are making.This particular video has more praises for the G37 than con or negative reviews/comments.

5 Likes

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Philadelphia: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Lol, so I watched that video just to humor you. And, what? Did you even watch the video? It's literally just the guy checking out the car and finding out that it's in almost perfect shape, bar a few bad parking sensors.

Are you ok?

Make una ignore that guy o. He may be experiencing rare symptoms of COVID-19.
The video he shared contradicts his statements and praises the infiniti g37
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by nurey(m): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Are you ok?

He is not the bona-fide owner of those cars he is beating chest of. He is just a valet to them, I know the mumu personally

7 Likes

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
nurey:

He is not the bona-fide owner of those cars he is beating chest of. He is just a valet to them, I know the mumu personally

Lol, this life. No be really everybody dem dey take seriously for this interwebz. grin

1 Like

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by king406(m): 6:09am On Apr 13, 2020
grin :DSome people just want to talk

1 Like

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Tijuana: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

I think so. I can get his contacts if you're interested.

Brother man, how are things?
Please drop the contact details, I may be around that way soon, thanks.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:30am On Apr 20, 2020
Tijuana:

Brother man, how are things?

Please drop the contact details, I may be around that way soon, thanks.

I'll get back to you.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Tijuana: 8:29pm On May 05, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

I'll get back to you.
Boss
Still waiting on those contact details
Would be very much appreciated.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:53pm On May 05, 2020
Tijuana:

Boss

Still waiting on those contact details

Would be very much appreciated.

Ahhh. Sorry, boss. I forgot.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Tijuana: 7:21am On May 06, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Ahhh. Sorry, boss. I forgot.

The craftsman is not comfortable with the number being shared in an open forum? I know some people may not be. If that is the case let me know so we can figure out how to reach out privately.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:28am On May 06, 2020
Tijuana:

The craftsman is not comfortable with the number being shared in an open forum? I know some people may not be. If that is the case let me know so we can figure out how to reach out privately.

I'll send you a mail today.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by king406(m): 6:22pm On May 09, 2020
HeavenlyBang i have joined you grin. 2013 Infiniti G37x coupe

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:22pm On May 09, 2020
king406:

My man! Come follow me hype VQ.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 09, 2020
king406:

Nice one, hope the colour is white.

White really blends well and looks good on that baby. If I'm buying one, that's the only colour I'll consider. cool
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Mokelu: 9:29pm On May 09, 2020
Pics please

grin
king406:
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by king406(m): 9:59pm On May 09, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

My man! Come follow me hype VQ.
guy, this machine is serious. I’ve only done a few 0-60 pulls and it feels like its faster than both is350 and 335i, even though they’re almost all dead even! The G is louder and more aggressive doing it, making it feel faster. I need tires and brakes, and some basic maintenance. Then i’ll push it to its limits. Do you mind me doing a full review on your thread?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Gold Customized 1982 Mercedes Benz Spotted In Kaduna (photos) / 5 Reasons Why Buying A Used Car (tokunbo) Is Great / The 2018 BMW X4 Unveiled – Photos & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.