Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man (92790 Views)

Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / Lady Hides Eyeglass, Big Bottle Inside Her Cleavage, Shocks Social Media Users / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by pmc01(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
With her maga, not man

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Boyooosa(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
Op, is it your cleavage?
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by simple250: 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
Flat LCD TV
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by alimohammedibn(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
ceejayMAX:
WETIN CONSIGN YOU,NAH U DEY MARRY HER??
undecided
ceejayMAX:
WETIN CONSIGN YOU,NAH U DEY MARRY HER??
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
Honesty she is beautiful but that cleavage is not worth it. There should be a bit sanity in what we do. At least for morality sake.

Wishing them the best as they tie the knot ...

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by awa(m): 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
Fallen heroine...Don't worry after the display when marriage starts you will realize he does not want such display again

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Exponental(m): 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
Olympus has crashed
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by NOL2dworld(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
thesicilian:
A moment of silence for our fallen heroes.

Wickedness of highest order.. grin grin
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by johnDkay(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
Officialgarri:
. So why dem bring the matter come social media if dey no want make we comment? angry
I tire for some people o. This girl to me is not qualified to make a good wife. If u can show the up though its already down, you can also share the down which is already bleeped.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by NOL2dworld(m): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
Officialgarri:
Fat yet with fallen boobs. All thanks to the photographer who did a good and stressful job in wiping the dirty stretch marks . angry

Guy, wetin happen.. U no get joy for them at all...

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by crackhouse(m): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
This one no go dey play with sex.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by crackhouse(m): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Guy, wetin happen.. U no get joy for them at all...
maybe they are neighbours. Some neighbours can envy no be small.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by TriggahMan(m): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
Who cares

Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Kolirazy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
Officialgarri:
Fat yet with fallen boobs. All thanks to the photographer who did a good and stressful job in wiping the dirty stretch marks . angry

You dey look.... Shuuuuu for your mind, stretch mark go full amm
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by NOL2dworld(m): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
crackhouse:
maybe they are neighbours. Some neighbours can envy no be small.

Lol, i no pray for this kind neighbour ooo
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by abijaofficial(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
Officialgarri:
stretch marks are not signs of DIRT .

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by deltateam: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
How are the Olympus fallen.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Starhearts: 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
See stretch at d base of fallen heroes
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Cyriaca(f): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
[sub][/sub]hmmm
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Awaja(m): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
Why the nigga de hide his oshiomole’s face .

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Vikzz(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
Officialgarri:

grin grin
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Ubdavis(m): 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
Is it that she didn't see this pictures before making them public I can't imagine this...
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Bigmikedagod(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
just here to see the number of men that ran in to see boobs

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Eziokwugbaoto: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
Officialgarri:
We know her boobs don fall but you didn't have to body shame her by calling her fat. She actually didn't do well by not covering them tho.

Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by IQscanner: 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
Standing in a bus and this fella try picking my pocket in my joggers,not knowing i tore my back pocket base he got in,the next thing he felt was my yansh i turned and smiled at him and ask "shey E soft" ?

His facial expression was priceless����������
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by bulusberry: 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
And this one made front page......God airrrpooosss
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Trippledee(m): 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
Oh my lawd!!

Which kind boob be this
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Lovelyn451(f): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
What manner of man is he that can't correct his wife's dressing?? Or is he avoiding argument??

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lovelyn451:
What manner of man is he that can't correct his wife's dressing?? Or is he avoiding argument??

Show some men death face to face, they will say auction, how much?
Ninalowo made his wife to do butt and breasts enlargement before he came back to her.
He said she is unattractive, now he has what he likes but most men condemn enhancement.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Lovelyn451(f): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Show some men death face to face, they will say auction, how much?
Ninalowo made his wife to do butt and breasts enlargement before he came back to her.
He said she is unattractive, now he has what he likes but most men condemn enhancement.
hmmm...this is deep, different strokes for same fellas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.