Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man (92791 Views)

Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / Lady Hides Eyeglass, Big Bottle Inside Her Cleavage, Shocks Social Media Users / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by israelmao(m): 12:03am On Jul 07, 2019
Voltron2019:

Did you just say winning accolades? it is at this point I just realized wtf am I doing responding to you?
What gave you all the time before now?You thought you could hurl around invectives and just be spared?You got what you really deserved.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by 4tune40(m): 12:15am On Jul 07, 2019
Wish you both the best of marriage
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 07, 2019
This comment is specifically for the poster Lalasticalala. I know these are comments that you most likely get on a daily basis, and these are comments you will continue to receive for the stupid/dumb post you choose you post on a page such as Nairaland for traffic. It is your job I know, but it is a stupid job if it means you have to continue to post dumb shit like this. You woke up this morning bored, browsed Instagram as usual (because that’s where you get all your gist from ofcourse) and saw these pictures and thought to yourself, hmm this will bring traffic to Nairaland today let me post it. So you take a couple’s prewedding pictures and post them. This is why You continue to be the ADMIN of NAIRALAND. They probably can’t find anyone more stupid than you to employ.

To the commenters, YOU ARE ALL HYPOCRITES. For the females, why don’t you let us see your pert breasts, and to the Males why pretend that your gfs/wives boobs are pert. Ignorant fools.

Thank you for your time, and continue to read and comment.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 07, 2019
Olalan:
Some women have no business showing their cleavage to the public......And she's one of them

You have no business showing us your stupidity.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 07, 2019
4tune40:
Wish you both the best of marriage

They wish you a great life.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 07, 2019
marriage1:
Sag breast Robs a woman off her beauty.
Firm Breasts gives a woman good shape and charming attraction.

Yes, and every woman, despite your age or how many children that has sucked your breasts that makes it to sag, your breasts can stand again like that of 18 years girl.

Click here for more>>>>>>>
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/0
6/home-remedy-for-firming-sagging-breast.html?m=1

You sir are either the most ignorant or the most stupid for this comment. You should have kept your smelling mouth shut.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 07, 2019
EdwardRandy:

Pls can u explain this picture to me? I seem not to understand

There is no point. You seem too dumb to understand something as basic as a picture.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 07, 2019
israelmao:

Fallen heroes indeed.She brought this shame on herself.

You are a shame to earth.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 07, 2019
maisauki:
only God knows how many holy ghost water she don use

The same holy ghost water you need to receive sense.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 07, 2019
blueghost:
White House down
Olympus has fallen
Angel has fallen

We know you have seen the movies. At the end of the day either your boobs or your wife’s boobs is almost at the knees.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 07, 2019
Evydo:
See as the man look like a slowpoke in the first picture.

You sound like an slowpoke. You must also look it �.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 07, 2019
pmc01:
With her maga, not man

You must know since you were the love-vendor. Ode!
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by israelmao(m): 3:56am On Jul 07, 2019

You are a shame to earth.
You're to the heaven and earth.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by partnerbizz5(f): 7:14am On Jul 07, 2019
haryorbarmie83:
trusted seller. Kudos.
Tnx sad cool
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Gimbs120(m): 7:55am On Jul 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
Fat yet with fallen boobs. All thanks to the photographer who did a good and stressful job in wiping the dirty stretch marks . angry
OMG! this guy will not make heaven.. Hahaha
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by BigBrother9ja: 11:37am On Jul 07, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Show some men death face to face, they will say auction, how much?
Ninalowo made his wife to do butt and breasts enlargement before he came back to her.
He said she is unattractive, now he has what he likes but most men condemn enhancement.
Is this one alright
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2019
BigBrother9ja:

I this one alright

Who?
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by pmc01(m): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2019

You must know since you were the love-vendor. Ode!

Epele. E jebure
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by mkpurumma090(f): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
Fat yet with fallen boobs. All thanks to the photographer who did a good and stressful job in wiping the dirty stretch marks . angry

you are very stupid embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Officialgarri: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
mkpurumma090:

you are very stupid embarassed embarassed embarassed
Your real papa angry
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Slimsly100(f): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
Oh Lord!!!
And some poor babies will come and make the poor breasts poorer than they were?

By the way and by the bush, u don by urself spoil everything. Congrats wey I for tell u na u don first make me vex.
undecided

Anyway I nor be bad Belle. Congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.