Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man (92788 Views)

Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / Lady Hides Eyeglass, Big Bottle Inside Her Cleavage, Shocks Social Media Users / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Kenneth10110(m): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
Officialgarri:
Fat yet with fallen boobs. All thanks to the photographer who did a good and stressful job in wiping the dirty stretch marks . angry

Let see your gf or wife first
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by EdwardRandy(m): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
Fukkafukkah:
grin
Pls can u explain this picture to me? I seem not to understand
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by halhassan1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
[Which one is good to show to the public at all ?
It's purely unafrica, we are fast losing our heritage in modesty
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by israelmao(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
thesicilian:
A moment of silence for our fallen heroes.

Fallen heroes indeed.She brought this shame on herself.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Mcy56(f): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
thesicilian:
A moment of silence for our fallen heroes.
simple250:
Flat LCD TV
Savage! grin
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by favour32(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
Na quality kpekus nai be d main koko even if tire don dey deflated.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
Officialgarri:
Fat yet with fallen boobs. All thanks to the photographer who did a good and stressful job in wiping the dirty stretch marks . angry
at least he did he job well for it to get to the front page.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Voltron2019: 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
I don't understand how this is really anyone's business.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by maisauki: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
Tolexander:
This woman sha wan appear younger than the man
only God knows how many holy ghost water she don use
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Evydo: 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
See as the man look like a slowpoke in the first picture.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Bjorn69: 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Dickhead02:
Ok undecided
The thing sef de look down � on de guy��
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by blueghost(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
White House down
Olympus has fallen
Angel has fallen
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Voltron2019: 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
halhassan1:
[Which one is good to show to the public at all ?
It's purely unafrica, we are fast losing our heritage in modesty

Senior Jesus. Upholder of african heritage. custodian of culture we hail thee.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Voltron2019: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
favour32:
Na quality kpekus nai be d main koko even if tire don dey deflated.
The all knowing one. Weydone Sa.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Edyice: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
The faces of the lads that did the fallen .. grin

Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Voltron2019: 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
Officialgarri:

Share your babe picture make we assess am too na.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Voltron2019: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
israelmao:

Fallen heroes indeed.She brought this shame on herself.

you = el stupido
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Voltron2019: 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
Joromi12:
When u marry a hoe

you should know though. Apparently, you come from a long line of hoes.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by paix(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
After a year or 2, her chest will be as flat as the back of my hand.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by rodshafas87(m): 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
Dear my women....
Make sure if we r standing like dis during our own U Nipples shld be pointing my Chest not my feet pls.... I Hate Nonsen
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Lordjb: 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
See bress oh grin
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by LyfeJennings(m): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Omo leave that thing.
The girl fine

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by marriage1: 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
Sag breast Robs a woman off her beauty.
Firm Breasts gives a woman good shape and charming attraction.

Yes, and every woman, despite your age or how many children that has sucked your breasts that makes it to sag, your breasts can stand again like that of 18 years girl.

Click here for more>>>>>>>
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/06/home-remedy-for-firming-sagging-breast.html?m=1
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by israelmao(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
Voltron2019:

you = el stupido

You're submerged with it,it's even more than a tsunami.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Voltron2019: 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
israelmao:

You're submerged with it,it's even more than a tsunami.
It's pretty clear to me that with the way you think you're the product of an incestuous relationship.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by israelmao(m): 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Voltron2019:

It's pretty clear to me that with the way you think you're the product of an incestuous relationship.
It's streaming down your lineage.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Voltron2019: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
israelmao:

It's streaming down your lineage.
see what i mean. You lack any original thought. Jumping on to social media to share your unintelligent views. All you do is echo what i say. Post your woman's picture up here and give her the same treatment you're giving someone. Uncircumcised philistine oshi.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by israelmao(m): 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Voltron2019:

see what i mean. You lack any original thought. Jumping on to social media to share your unintelligent views. All you do is echo what i say. Post your woman's picture up here and give her the same treatment you're giving someone. Uncircumcised philistine oshi.

Really unintelligent as you said but still winning accolades from those with the depth of thoughts.It's really cutting you but you started it.
Re: Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man by Voltron2019: 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
israelmao:

Really unintelligent as you said but still winning accolades from those with the depth of thoughts.It's really cutting you but you started it.
Did you just say winning accolades? it is at this point I just realized wtf am I doing responding to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.