Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! (3553 Views)

Yahoo No Dey Pay Again Na Girls Dey Use Their Head Dey Carry Am Now / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by Apeshy101(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
Umarzy:

Boss.. I do receive ads on my brave browser, but it isn't clicking anytime i click it.

You don't have to click on ads

Just use it to browse and allow ads to display.

That's all

The amount of ads viewed will credited for you to claim on the 5th of every month

Hope you know how to wthdraw your bats from brave?
Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by Umarzy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Apeshy101:

You don't have to click on ads

Just use it to browse and allow ads to display.

That's all

The amount of ads viewed will credited for you to claim on the 5th of every month

Hope you know how to wthdraw your bats from brave?

Okay boss. Thanks. How do i withdraw bats from brave
Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by Apeshy101(m): 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
Umarzy:

Okay boss. Thanks. How do i withdraw bats from brave

You will need to create a publisher acct and link your brave browser acct to your website or YouTube channel or Twitter account.

Deactivate auto tips

Then create an uphold acct and link your brave publisher acct with it.

From your brave browser visit your website, YouTube channel or Twitter acct and click on send a tip

From there your bats will be sent to your publisher acct from where you withdraw to uphold
Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by Umarzy(m): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
Apeshy101:

You will need to create a publisher acct and link your brave browser acct to your website or YouTube channel or Twitter account.

Deactivate auto tips

Ok. Thanks

From your brave browser visit your website, YouTube channel or Twitter acct and click on send a tip

From there your bats will be sent to your publisher acct from where you withdraw to uphold
Re: RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! by Umarzy(m): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
Apeshy101:

Deactivate auto tips

Okay.. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why you should never trust a woman (PHOTO) / What Do 9ja Babes Do When They Are Horney / Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.