Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,919 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) (62904 Views)

Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) / Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Iziquiel(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
MiaB:
I have no suggestions, I haven't gotten over mine still struggling. was just correcting that notion
Ok. I still think talking to people especially our loved ones would go a long way.
The texts on your signature is all you need to help you get through whatever it is you are passing through at the moment and I'm sure you will be fine.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
Poor modernization has so much eroded values in our society that our youth no longer have sound judgement of tackling their problem let alone that of the society. The moment they are faced with a thing or two or more, the next thing that come to their mind is suicide (fastest means to escape). The reasons cannot be less of poor parenting, unhealthy movies, lust (disguise as love), rotten economy/educational sector, drugs, bad friends, etc. There will be lots of orphans in our society today if our parents start committing suicide at the rate our youth are going.

People that commit suicide are Impatient, cowards, foolish, selfish, wicked, emotionally lazy and irrational, they also tend to have short memory.

Don't come here and be saying you don't know what people are facing. I have face worst for crying out loud and i haven't attempted suicide because i think about alot of things including, family that still love me thesame. I don't even have much people i.e. Friends around that do encourage me but still i don't think of suicide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Iziquiel(m): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ndkings1:

I guess you have never been in a position before where you contemplate suicide.
I'm currently passing through the difficult times. To say I'm depressed is an understatement.
I have been contemplating suicide but I try to remain strong despite the trauma.

It'll pass. Surely it'll.
Most definitely,it will pass.I like your spirit,stay strong brother!
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ndkings1:

I'm currently passing through the difficult times. To say I'm depressed is an understatement.
I have been contemplating suicide but I try to remain strong despite the trauma.

guy buy monkey tail drink. Thank me later
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by TheLasyBuddha: 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
People who commit suicide are never foolish!

People hold on to things as sources of hope of better days ahead. People experience so much pain because they either lack the wherewithal to meet their basic needs, solve difficult problems or maybe lack deep, meaningful love.

We all have to know this about people: Not everyone has the same capacity to deal with an extremely distressful situation. People's coping mechanism are different. No two people expose to the same situation would react the same way.

I can't help but sympathise with the victim's family. We all have a responsibility for each other to be nice, non-judgmental and compassionate people; all of these help to ease the burden people go through in life. People go through a lot of things each day and all they could ask for is a way out.

Amongst young people, let us all be sources of hope to one another. You know a friend who may have withdrawn socially? We have an unobligated duty to find out what may be wrong. Help in any way possible. You may help that person confront their problems.

1 Like

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
Starkid3010:
is this bad enough to take one's precious life??
Guess she Sven has family what of those that don't (orphans)
What of people that have been living with HIV for along time?? Are they stupid??
Come to hospital you will learn......3baba if I tell you that this generation.... Are stupid and weak just accept it...

I need something more serious than this...
If any person can commit suicide because of grades or relationship or peer pressure then the person must be stupid and the person most rot in hell
I was just giving an instance, you were not in her shoes period, the girl is dead.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
kingy1:

You started your comment on a bad note by throwing shade on people that angrily detest those who commit suicide on a flimsy ground that they must have made an attempt on suicide before they are justified to make a comment on the post. That rendered every part of your post meaningless. Hence, the reason for quoting you.

Those who commit suicide never came to the pick of their problem (unless you don't know what pick of ones problem means), they are just emotionally lazy; ''mental ailment'' i will accept that also.

To be straight with you, people that commit suicide are cowards, foolish, irrational, selfish, and have a very short memory. I can't give my RIP to people who commit suicide; never!
All I can say is you are naive.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
Starkid3010:

She even snapped it(drugs) and sent it to her friend...
Just to make her happy or what??
She committed suicide just to make her family happy Or what??
She's selfish and stupid!!
What do you mean?she was not in her right senses when she did that,have you ever been angry and hurt someone before? Was it actually what you would do if you were not angry?
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

Shut up jare.
Sorry its out
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by zackon(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
omale88:
If you haven't attempted taking your life before then don't say a thing on this thread, you think what leads to suicide is a joke?you think to decide to take your own life is child's play?if you have never thought of suicide then you haven't reach the peak of your problems in life yet,now you think those who commit suicide are being foolish because you think like an infant,you have no ideal what real depression is, you have no idea of what it means to be marooned at the middle of the Pacific to swim your way to life while sailors cheer you up passing by in their ship,you have no idea to be in a situation where no one believes you or wants to understand you,you have no idea of what it means to seek money for a surgery and people who can afford to give you that tell you all they could offer is a prayer,as I have said you have no idea about this ailment called depression you are on your own in depression no angel or demon can pull you out of that because they don't feel,God gave only a man the power to do so,but when a man fails,you would be dragged into a cesspool of darkness then perish,but when you survive you become inevitable because you have conquered death in a battle to live and die with a purpose.only those powerful people can relate to what I have written, so I urge all you kids blaming people for comiting suicide to shut it!.the only reason why you blame people for comiting suicide is because you think their choice or options are as clear as yours. You have no idea.
Nice one
You said the absolute truth
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Starkid3010(m): 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
omale88:

I was just giving an instance, you were not in her shoes period, the girl is dead.
make e go continue her life in hell!! grin
Nothing to worry about here
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ojukwubucket:

In other words u r justifying suicide.... Even the bible and the law are against it...So just u know u may be challenging God
God didn't create the bible,and some of the men who created the law committed suicide,if your so called rapture would occurs today I would be a saint,because I did not encourage people to commit suicide, its you who is raising a false allegation against me,to make me feel bad about the truth
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
Aunzhubillahi mina shaitani rajeem!
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
Oyerinde16:

Don't mind them, when your life gets to a dead end and there seems to be no way out, at that particular point in time you are thinking from an angle of very depressed angle, life becomes meaningless, taking your life seems very sweet and interesting intact at that point going to the world beyond will be a journey you fancy and think about a lot, any person that gets to this point his no more of this world, only his or her moving body is left, most people in this stage even share their sweet end before they go, they sometimes often share it in parables, I know a guy who shared his expensive phones, laptop etc, telling people he wants to travel somewhere far and may not be coming back. Guys once u see anybody with this traits, just know he may soon cross over to the other side.
Thanks for adding oil to the lamp,you see a lot of less thoughtful individuals miss quote me by saying I am encouraging suicide.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by yemmybx(m): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
omale88:

You've been there and so you understand, thanks for sharing, if those people who end up killing themselves had people who cared around them,they won't be dead .thats my point yet some people don't get the message
Hmmmmmm...... It's not easy... Come and see me weeping like a baby on street yesterday. All I was just saying is "I'm tired, enough is enough".

Please don't let us give up on ourselves. Show love and always reach out to people. Don't make jest of anyone struggling with life because you are already there. Life is not fair to some of us and our dear country is frustrating her future into early grave. ���

1 Like

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
yemmybx:
Hmmmmmm...... It's not easy... Come and see me weeping like a baby on street yesterday. All I was just saying is "I'm tired, enough is enough".

Please don't let us give up on ourselves. Show love and always reach out to people. Don't make jest of anyone struggling with life because you are already there. Life is not fair to some of us and our dear country is frustrating her future into early grave. ���
It is well you would succeed
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
Starkid3010:
make e go continue her life in hell!! grin
Nothing to worry about here
Thats your problem not mine.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Evidenx(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
IN AS MUCH AS A HATE TO SAY THIS BUT ITS TRUE, SHE IS GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL FIRE... TOO BAD.

WHEN HELLFIRE IS CALLING YOUR NAME, SUICIDE BECOMES A GOOD OPTION... BE WARNED.
NO ONE WHO COMMITTED SUICIDE WILL ENTER HEAVEN.

I SPEAK BY DIVINE REVELATION.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Starkid3010(m): 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
yemmybx:

35 years

You should be grateful
When there's life there's hope

There many 40s out there.. That haven't known where they are going to in life
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by teabully(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
Confused though, but well said, 95percent of people have being pushed to the extreme in life, then depression sets in.
quote author=omale88 post=80019700]If you haven't attempted taking your life before then don't say a thing on this thread, you think what leads to suicide is a joke?you think to decide to take your own life is child's play?if you have never thought of suicide then you haven't reach the peak of your problems in life yet,now you think those who commit suicide are being foolish because you think like an infant,you have no ideal what real depression is, you have no idea of what it means to be marooned at the middle of the Pacific to swim your way to life while sailors cheer you up passing by in their ship,you have no idea to be in a situation where no one believes you or wants to understand you,you have no idea of what it means to seek money for a surgery and people who can afford to give you that tell you all they could offer is a prayer,as I have said you have no idea about this ailment called depression you are on your own in depression no angel or demon can pull you out of that because they don't feel,God gave only a man the power to do so,but when a man fails,you would be dragged into a cesspool of darkness then perish,but when you survive you become inevitable because you have conquered death in a battle to live and die with a purpose.only those powerful people can relate to what I have written, so I urge all you kids blaming people for comiting suicide to shut it!.the only reason why you blame people for comiting suicide is because you think their choice or options are as clear as yours. You have no idea.[/quote]
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by IvyGRush: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
olayinkajnr:
False news. She's very much alive. This I can confirm.

Mods take note.

My mother in law who is a senior staff in ABU just spoke with her. And she's on top of the matter too.

Girl is in ABUTH right now with her friend.

All these bloggers self.

cc: Mynd44

Please can I be linked up and permitted to speak with her?
Not for Nairalands Sake though!
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by DonroxyII: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
damtan:

Thinking of suicide is a thing, executing it is another. Quite alot of people might have thought Of suicide but are strong enough not to carry it out. I once imagined a rope in my neck but quickly went out to meet with friends. Suicide isn't the only option o jare
You have never been there brother, when you do, Only God can rescue you not even your love ones except the triggers of suicide is eliminated ..... at some point it could be depression or Bacteria.......
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
addicted268:

I'm grateful I didn't get to experience the type of depression you talk about n I ve never heard of it.
My family love me,they know the problems but didn't know how deep the problems affected me (cos i wouldnt show it nor share it with them)so I wouldn't say they stood by me.but because of them,I wouldn't dare harm myself.
I'm not judging,I was only sharing my own experience.

Sorry if I used harsh words kiss
Didn't mean to.
One love sweetheart kiss
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nopanties: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
omale88:

You talk like a bastard child,if you are not then I blame your dad for your lack of manners he should have thought you better than cursing people.
You idiot! You'll die miserably
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by damtan(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
DonroxyII:
You have never been there brother, when you do, Only God can rescue you not even your love ones except the triggers of suicide is eliminated ..... at some point it could be depression or Bacteria.......

Maybe I've not be there and I pray not to be there. Yet, suicide shouldn't be the only available option. I mean, is it that easy for a full grown individual to end his/her life without considering the massive effect it'll have on FAF?? Even that alone is enough to think otherwise and seek for help.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by damtan(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ndkings1:

I love your last statement. Surely it'll pass. It's just for awhile; i do console myself with this.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by DonroxyII: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
damtan:

Maybe I've not be there and I pray not to be there. Yet, suicide shouldn't be the only available option. I mean, is it that easy for a full grown individual to end his/her life without considering the massive effect it'll have on FAF?? Even that alone is enough to think otherwise and seek for help.
I Pray you never get there, amen.

Suicide is quite easy, infact easiest for a suicide prone personality ....... at that point, nothing seems interesting or worth living for again, all your brain and entire body cells and humanity keep signaling is "End it" ..... unless people rallied round and never allow such individual to be alone even for a second .......A suicide prone person is already at the end ...... it is like a feeling such as hunger, thirst or raging sex hormone (Konji) ..... It is the only solution for such personality and the end of the world and no any other thing can stop it not love ones, sex, music except the trigger is removed or eliminated!!!
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by EllaBella115(f): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
And you think it heals just like that
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
IvyGRush:

Please can I be linked up and permitted to speak with her?
Not for Nairalands Sake though!

I'll try to get you her contact. I'm not promising though but I'll try.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
Evidenx:
IN AS MUCH AS A HATE TO SAY THIS BUT ITS TRUE, SHE IS GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL FIRE... TOO BAD.

WHEN HELLFIRE IS CALLING YOUR NAME, SUICIDE BECOMES A GOOD OPTION... BE WARNED.
NO ONE WHO COMMITTED SUICIDE WILL ENTER HEAVEN.

I SPEAK BY DIVINE REVELATION.

Assistant Angel Gabriel. She's not dead. She's very much alive.

It's a false information from the OP.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by XDaBOSS(m): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
ABSAO:
She committed sucide reason known to her only! RIP to her!. We Love you but God loves you more!

thought they said she's not dead? A friend of mine told me she's not dead....
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
Nopanties:
You idiot! You'll die miserably
Your mum would die miserably before the end of this month.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

EndSARS Protests In Nigeria: Funny Placards And Photos / Mile 12 Boy Pursues SARS With Stones And Bottles From Their Area(Video) / Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.