Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) (62905 Views)

Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) / Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Kyase(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2019
Olorunnim:
Why the fvck Would you have to commit suicide!! All the good things in life outweighs the bad by a Wide margin, If you have suicidal thoughts Just Talk to someone or listen to music your Favourite music.
It's not easy, sometimes your favorite song won't even sound good to you again, and also some people are loners..... I tell you this because I know.
Las Las suicide is not the answer

5 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by hinere(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2019
Who knows what she was going through. Probably she confided in Billy about her predicament and decided to take her life. Billy tried to stop her but there was little he could do.
Depression is real. Let try to reach out to one another from time to time. It goes a long way. As little as "Hello... How are you" goes a long way in eradicating depression leading to suicide.
Remember a saying goes thus "Be Kind... For everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about"
My 2cents.

3 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2019
That ABU can frustrate your life, no wonder students there are killing themselves
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by shrakvoenix(m): 8:48am On Jul 07, 2019
Sad some people think suicide end it all but hell no, the pain has just started and in the worse way where you will start suffering for taking your life in the same way you took it and paradise can not be yours. I pray this stop.

2 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2019
Hmmm na wa o .......so it is not only sniper please someone should not say the names of those drugs o.....Live in peace since you are alive hmmm think it high time we have a National Suicide line.

2 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Codyt(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2019
omale88:
If you haven't attempted taking your life before then don't say a thing on this thread, you think what leads to suicide is a joke?you think to decide to take your own life is child's play?if you have never thought of suicide then you haven't reach the peak of your problems in life yet,now you think those who commit suicide are being foolish because you think like an infant,you have no ideal what real depression is, you have no idea of what it means to be marooned at the middle of the Pacific to swim your way to life while sailors cheer you up passing by in their ship,you have no idea to be in a situation where no one believes you or wants to understand you,you have no idea of what it means to seek money for a surgery and people who can afford to give you that tell you all they could offer is a prayer,as I have said you have no idea about this ailment called depression you are on your own in depression no angel or demon can pull you out of that because they don't feel,God gave only a man the power to do so,but when a man fails,you would be dragged into a sees pool of darkness then perish,but when you survive you become in evitable because you have conquered death in a battle to live and die with a purpose.only those powerful people can relate to what I have written, so I urge all you kids blaming people for comiting suicide to shut it!.the only reason why you blame people for comiting suicide is because you think their choice or options are as clear as yours. You have no idea.
As in...
So on point

3 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 07, 2019
I've had suicidal thought too, sometimes would look at the sniper , I won't say it's God but just felt "e go better" and I turned to drugs so it allowed me to be numbed for a long period of time. Some people are going through things that we can't even imagine. I'm not going through what alot are going through. May God help us and give us a calm mind. I feel so sad for the lady.

2 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 07, 2019
Rest in peace
damtan:

Thinking of suicide is a thing, executing it is another. Quite alot of people might have thought Of suicide but are strong enough not to carry it out. I once imagined a rope in my neck but quickly went out to meet with friends. Suicide isn't the only option o jare
Wrong very wrong. And it's really bold of you to assume that people that take their lifes are weak, while those who back off are strong. It is actually the opposite.
Do you know what it takes to take ones life. Ask people that have tried it, I'm speaking from experience. It takes more than two balls of steel to snap your life. Because you have to be strong enough to defeat your survival instincts(The strongest instinct in any living thing)

21 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Wizikal(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2019
Those who commit suicide are cowards and irresponsible people! There's no good reason why anybody should take his or her own life... Infact they don't deserve to live!

1 Like

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 07, 2019
Stargurl20:
Lack of hope .....
I agree Hope is so important

1 Like

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 07, 2019
Any that commits suicide
1.. wasn't brought up in a religious way or does not understand the facts of Life.
2.Does not understand the value of life
3.is devoid of the realities (ups n downs) of life.
4.Cannot overpower the decision of his subconscious mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Codyt(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2019
addicted268:

I know what depression is.I was depressed for straight 8months.I cannot tell my story.I was dying inside but no one was seeing it.when it felt my mind was leaving my body I would tap my arm n say "this too shall pass and addicted, you ll be fine eventually"... All thru d period,d only thing that kept me from thinking of suicide is that I have a family who love me more than life itself.I lost one of my sisters to leukaemia n I saw the impact it had on my parents.I would never want to put them thru such again.
Bro all I can say here is. Everyone has a "threshold" to which they can withstand pain. We cannot respond to our depressions the same way. Some are just emotionally weak. Weak is weak bro

4 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Bossjakande: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2019
omale88:
If you haven't attempted taking your life before then don't say a thing on this thread, you think what leads to suicide is a joke?you think to decide to take your own life is child's play?if you have never thought of suicide then you haven't reach the peak of your problems in life yet,now you think those who commit suicide are being foolish because you think like an infant,you have no ideal what real depression is, you have no idea of what it means to be marooned at the middle of the Pacific to swim your way to life while sailors cheer you up passing by in their ship,you have no idea to be in a situation where no one believes you or wants to understand you,you have no idea of what it means to seek money for a surgery and people who can afford to give you that tell you all they could offer is a prayer,as I have said you have no idea about this ailment called depression you are on your own in depression no angel or demon can pull you out of that because they don't feel,God gave only a man the power to do so,but when a man fails,you would be dragged into a sees pool of darkness then perish,but when you survive you become in evitable because you have conquered death in a battle to live and die with a purpose.only those powerful people can relate to what I have written, so I urge all you kids blaming people for comiting suicide to shut it!.the only reason why you blame people for comiting suicide is because you think their choice or options are as clear as yours. You have no idea.
she will face pains in hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by dulux07(m): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2019
I know depression is real, but I feel some of the cases aren't suicide, but only made to look like it by the perpetrators and I don't think proper investigation is being carried out.

1 Like

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Ally467: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2019
Rest in peace Nafisa...Allah yajikanki...
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2019
sad
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by tipsy01(m): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2019
damtan:

Thinking of suicide is a thing, executing it is another. Quite alot of people might have thought Of suicide but are strong enough not to carry it out. I once imagined a rope in my neck but quickly went out to meet with friends. Suicide isn't the only option o jare
If only U truly know... If only U av been pushed to d wall of great Debt .. If only U know what it feels to survive on nothing without the hope of what to leave on the next day.
Some of us are still fighting it ...maybe just because of the Loved ones that would be left behind.
Cos if its just personally... There is nothing to live for.... No one will believe our stories of being in need.
When those U relate ur need to will only promise & stop picking ur calls. They start mocking U. Even those so called Friends U thought u helped & are like confidants. They stab U by making mockery. Everyone is saying talk to sombobdy...wat happens wen there is no one else to talk to
U don't know how it feels to have & not have anything anymore.
Its not easy holding on... Its not easy @ all.... How I wish there were options. . just d love ones left.

10 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 07, 2019
obembet:

I would have do the same in march for series of disappointment from someone i love most. But thank God for not allow me to see what i want that time..
Thank God for changing your mind. When a person is determined she is determined

2 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Sluacoast(m): 8:52am On Jul 07, 2019
Rextizz:
Depression is real! I have been there before when I lost millions in 2016 but suicide wasn't an option because I believe I still have alot to enjoy before I die, i faced alot but thank God for today, no condition is permanent.
This are words of encouragement. I got every messages. Depression is real. But you have to fight your way out of it. I hope your message could touch and spare a soul from committing this horrific act

2 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Neddstark: 8:53am On Jul 07, 2019
omale88:

I have contemplated. I was emotionally weak and had a lot going on then. But your opinion here supports it and condones people being weak. Not proper. People MUST understand life is a gift and suicide is extremely thoughtless and silly.

2 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by micflo28(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2019
Suicide rate should really be addressed squarely in this country. Counsellors and mentors should stand up and take charge and save their mentees losing hope. Lovers must take relationship as a game of luck, he doesnt want you, you move on. She is tired of you, some other girl isnt. University Lecturers must try to be fair and balanced and give grades truly earned without victimization.

3 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by damtan(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2019
Devgod:
Wrong very wrong. And it's really bold of you to assume that people that take their lifes are weak, while those who back off are strong. It is actually the opposite.
Do you know what it takes to take ones life. Ask people that have tried it, I'm speaking from experience. It takes more than two balls of steel to snap your life. Because you have to be strong enough to defeat your survival instincts(The strongest instinct in any living thing)
You do have a point

1 Like

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2019
False news. She's very much alive. This I can confirm.

Mods take note.

My mother in law who is a senior staff in ABU just spoke with her. And she's on top of the matter too.

Girl is in ABUTH right now with her friend.

All these bloggers self.

cc: Mynd44

7 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2019
People go through a lot everyday. Many are just very good at hiding how they feel.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Vikzz(m): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2019
buhari angry
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 07, 2019
Bossjakande:
she will face pains in hell
And how do you know this, Mr gatekeeper?

5 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Junkie1: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2019
HERE WE GO AGAIN
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2019
majesty05:
I think if someone wants to commit suicide and tells you about it. Don't plead with the person not to do it. Just find a distraction. Like you can make up a story or anything to distract the person. Pleading will only aggreviate the emotions
or give him a nice suck
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 8:59am On Jul 07, 2019
Generalyemi:
coward
if you have knowledge you will know that suicide has nothing to do with cowardice but lack of empathy, support, a listening ear,right people and a non toxic environment or people. That includes judges and judginas

1 Like

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by damtan(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2019
tipsy01:

If only U truly know... If only U av been pushed to d wall of great Debt .. If only U know what it feels to survive on nothing without the hope of what to leave on the next day.
Some of us are still fighting it ...maybe just because of the Loved ones that would be left behind.
Cos if its just personally... There is nothing to live for.... No one will believe our stories of being in need.
When those U relate ur need to will only promise & stop picking ur calls. They start mocking U. Even those so called Friends U thought u helped & are like confidants. They stab U by making mockery. Everyone is saying talk to sombobdy...wat happens wen there is no one else to tall to
U don't know how it feels to have & not have anything anymore.
Its not easy holding on... Its not easy @ all.... How I wish there were options. . just d love ones left.
hmmmmm....this is deep
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2019
omale88:
There is always genuine reasons to end it all,and it is not limited to Age or Class but what is important is to look at all the options available before taking such decision, because people would still go for Owambe whether or not you are alive.I have seen a man walk pass me looking depress before I could say jack Robinson he jumped into the beach around elegushi ,he called for help no one could save him,no one knows his identity .I believe God is merciful sha so I pray he doesn't give me problems that has no solutions or no options.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

EndSARS Protests In Nigeria: Funny Placards And Photos / Mile 12 Boy Pursues SARS With Stones And Bottles From Their Area(Video) / Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.