Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) (62907 Views)

Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) / Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
teabully:
Confused though, but well said, 95percent of people have being pushed to the extreme in life, then depression sets in.
quote author=omale88 post=80019700]If you haven't attempted taking your life before then don't say a thing on this thread, you think what leads to suicide is a joke?you think to decide to take your own life is child's play?if you have never thought of suicide then you haven't reach the peak of your problems in life yet,now you think those who commit suicide are being foolish because you think like an infant,you have no ideal what real depression is, you have no idea of what it means to be marooned at the middle of the Pacific to swim your way to life while sailors cheer you up passing by in their ship,you have no idea to be in a situation where no one believes you or wants to understand you,you have no idea of what it means to seek money for a surgery and people who can afford to give you that tell you all they could offer is a prayer,as I have said you have no idea about this ailment called depression you are on your own in depression no angel or demon can pull you out of that because they don't feel,God gave only a man the power to do so,but when a man fails,you would be dragged into a cesspool of darkness then perish,but when you survive you become inevitable because you have conquered death in a battle to live and die with a purpose.only those powerful people can relate to what I have written, so I urge all you kids blaming people for comiting suicide to shut it!.the only reason why you blame people for comiting suicide is because you think their choice or options are as clear as yours. You have no idea.
Right
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by LGDON: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
ABSAO:
She committed sucide reason known to her only! RIP to her!. We Love you but God loves you more!

Weak generation
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Tolupage(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
omale88:
If you haven't attempted taking your life before then don't say a thing on this thread, you think what leads to suicide is a joke?you think to decide to take your own life is child's play?if you have never thought of suicide then you haven't reach the peak of your problems in life yet,now you think those who commit suicide are being foolish because you think like an infant,you have no ideal what real depression is, you have no idea of what it means to be marooned at the middle of the Pacific to swim your way to life while sailors cheer you up passing by in their ship,you have no idea to be in a situation where no one believes you or wants to understand you,you have no idea of what it means to seek money for a surgery and people who can afford to give you that tell you all they could offer is a prayer,as I have said you have no idea about this ailment called depression you are on your own in depression no angel or demon can pull you out of that because they don't feel,God gave only a man the power to do so,but when a man fails,you would be dragged into a cesspool of darkness then perish,but when you survive you become inevitable because you have conquered death in a battle to live and die with a purpose.only those powerful people can relate to what I have written, so I urge all you kids blaming people for comiting suicide to shut it!.the only reason why you blame people for comiting suicide is because you think their choice or options are as clear as yours. You have no idea.

if I could like this post a million times I would. The thought and execution is not just explainable. those screaming they can't do it cause of how their good family should wait and see if they'd make the same statement when every single member of the family ignores and abandon them in their hour of need. God help us all.

Thumbs up to those of us that survived the thought and grace to those in there

1 Like

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Starkid3010(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
Tolupage:

if I could like this post a million times I would. The thought and execution is not just explainable. those screaming they can't do it cause of how their good family should wait and see if they'd make the same statement when every single member of the family ignores and abandone them in their hour of need
so because everyone abandons you the only way out is to commit suicide and rot in hell....
How gullible you're??

You're very weak and stupid...
What of those that have no family from the day one of their life...
Malu ti oniru oloun loba lesinsin

1 Like

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
Tolupage:

if I could like this post a million times I would. The thought and execution is not just explainable. those screaming they can't do it cause of how their good family should wait and see if they'd make the same statement when every single member of the family ignores and abandon them in their hour of need. God help us all.

Thumbs up to those of us that survived the thought and grace to those in there
Cheers, I survived too,God speed to you
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Oricha62(m): 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
So sad !
Surah An-Nisa, Verse 29:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَأْكُلُوا أَمْوَالَكُم بَيْنَكُم بِالْبَاطِلِ إِلَّا أَن تَكُونَ تِجَارَةً عَن تَرَاضٍ مِّنكُمْ وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ بِكُمْ رَحِيمًا

O you who believe! do not devour your property among yourselves falsely, except that it be trading by your mutual consent; and do not kill yourselves; surely Allah is Merciful to you.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nopanties: 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
omale88:

Your mum would die miserably before the end of this month.
You will be raped to death, your father will be beheaded, ur sisters, brothers, cousins will be used for ritual and your mother will run mad. Bastard fool! Dead animal
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by imanray37(m): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
ABSAO:
She committed sucide reason known to her only! RIP to her!. We Love you but God loves you more!
for me, only the truelly brave commit suicide
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Starz825(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
majesty05:
I think if someone wants to commit suicide and tells you about it. Don't plead with the person not to do it. Just find a distraction. Like you can make up a story or anything to distract the person. Pleading will only aggreviate the emotions
And when the person is not a good story teller nko?...then the situation gets worse
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Starz825(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
xtophy1:
cry PPL ARE PASSING THROUGH MORE JAWE. SUICIDE IS A NO NO... ON A SERIOUS NOTE, A ROUND OF SEX OR TWO WOULD HAVE SOLVED DIS BUH WE'RE ASKED NOT TO FORNICATE
Hmm...I will never support fornication but to do it is better than commiting suicide....
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by obstead200(m): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
damtan:

Thinking of suicide is a thing, executing it is another. Quite alot of people might have thought Of suicide but are strong enough not to carry it out. I once imagined a rope in my neck but quickly went out to meet with friends. Suicide isn't the only option o jare
thanks my dear. Forget what that guy said. It is only weak pple that commit suicide.
Everyone has at a point in life contemplated suicide. But it takes courage to realise that u can keep fighting until u win, rather than kill Urself just to excape your problems
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Codyt(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
addicted268:

Well I think you are right.I'm not condemning or judging people who commit suicide, I'm only saying that you can still pull thru if you are strong, and some who aren't strong enough can still get help n be saved.

BTW, I am a woman smiley
Yes, that's correct.
Sorry for the mix up dear. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Khaleell001(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
dangotesmummy:
you are part of the problem.whats with this masochistic tendencies and eulogizing/comparing problems I.e Mr As problem is bigger than Mrs b without even understanding his mental and emotional state.comparing problems with another person's problem is not a form of encouragement or motivation neither does a person suffering depression is depressed because he's not contented.all these are fallacies.depression is more of a mental issue and that's why I said there should be more mental health centers.

You also said a person is depressed because of materialism or something of sort.lies!

Haven't you seen or heard billionaires commiting suicide? Depression is not a respecter of your financial state or emotions because even those who make others laugh to take away their sadness and successful musicians people celebrate commit suicide

Therefore suicide is not because he lacks money he's successful or a failure and the likes.its more of a mental related issues.please research more on it.wheeewww

sometimes it is always good to read between the lines.
I said MOST(i repeat, MOST) suicide are as a result of the pursuit for materialism and lack of spirituality not materialism being the CAUSE of it alone like you are insinuating.

And you thought I didn't know what I typed?
Scratch that!

Well, I know your type who are always trying to sound highflatulin with their "intelligence" trying to beat down or dress down whatever someone else says because it does not suit your contrived understanding.

People who commit suicide in our environment are the ones we know to be in pursuit of material things of this world and lack spiritual knowledge and insight.
Even if we extend it to other part of the world, you will almost get the same result.
Because rich people hardly commit suicide except in some few cases.

Ask yourself; how many rich people commit suicide in our clime compared to others -mostly youths who are now making it trendy.

Everything being attached to mental depression is just to shallow for me to believe.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
Nopanties:
You will be raped to death, your father will be beheaded, ur sisters, brothers, cousins will be used for ritual and your mother will run mad. Bastard fool! Dead animal
Lol flesh and blood nopanties right was that your mums nick name at the junkyard she bleeped your dad bare head?what a waste you have turned out to be,to think that becoming a menace of a troll is job,I just wonder if you where worth having,while you are at it do your self a favor by finishing your school assignment tomorrow is Monday, you don't want to be late for school.wash your uniforms too.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Ajibade123(m): 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
Suicide is not the option see incredible ways you can deal with regrets and depression as a student
https://explicitsuccess.com/dealing-with-regret-and-depression/
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
omale88:

That s why I said you have no idea.

There's no excuse for suicide!
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
ABSAO:
She's a Stupid girl ,
What is it
Money
Cars
Guys ??
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
Indispensable85:

There's no excuse for suicide!
Whatever, I wasn't in support of it either, you just lack understanding.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by InansBobo(m): 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
QueenVaji:

Did she beg anybody to gve her life in the first place...
the giver had a purpose for her that's why he gave her the life
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nopanties: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2019
omale88:

Lol flesh and blood nopanties right was that your mums nick name at the junkyard she bleeped your dad bare head?what a waste you have turned out to be,to think that becoming a menace of a troll is job,I just wonder if you where worth having,while you are at it do your self a favor by finishing your school assignment tomorrow is Monday, you don't want to be late for school.wash your uniforms too.
Hahaha, grow up child
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2019
omale88:

Whatever, I wasn't in support of it either, you just lack understanding.

There's no excuse for suicide, Mr suicide advocate!
Stop writing trash!
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 9:08am On Jul 08, 2019
Khaleell001:

sometimes it is always good to read between the lines.
I said MOST(i repeat, MOST) suicide are as a result of the pursuit for materialism and lack of spirituality not materialism being the CAUSE of it alone like you are insinuating.

And you thought I didn't know what I typed?
Scratch that!

Well, I know your type who are always trying to sound highflatulin with their "intelligence" trying to beat down or dress down whatever someone else says because it does not suit your contrived understanding.

People who commit suicide in our environment are the ones we know to be in pursuit of material things of this world and lack spiritual knowledge and insight.
Even if we extend it to other part of the world, you will almost get the same result.
Because rich people hardly commit suicide except in some few cases.

Ask yourself; how many rich people commit suicide in our clime compared to others -mostly youths who are now making it trendy.

Everything being attached to mental depression is just to shallow for me to believe.
personality attacks without addressing the issues is called ranting.good day
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Evidenx(m): 9:25am On Jul 08, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Assistant Angel Gabriel. She's not dead. She's very much alive.

It's a false information from the OP.
I speak by revelation, but thank God she is alive.. am so happy. God be praised.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by tuhamworld: 9:43am On Jul 08, 2019
Avedonn:

100% sure.
She's fine.

And this post is telling us something else.. People should be careful of the news they carry arrow biko
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by IvyGRush: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2019
olayinkajnr:

I'll try to get you her contact. I'm not promising though but I'll try.

Please kindly try for me. I beg of you.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Iambond(m): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2019
Attention ⚠️If you want to commit suicide, please do so.
We're already over populated...Nonsense.

Meanwhile I Kant Kill myself o, allow me to Flex o.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Khaleell001(m): 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
dangotesmummy:
personality attacks without addressing the issues is called ranting.good day

Which issue?
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
Khaleell001:

Which issue?
go back and re read your post
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Tolupage(m): 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
Starkid3010:
so because everyone abandons you the only way out is to commit suicide and rot in hell....
How gullible you're??

You're very weak and stupid...
What of those that have no family from the day one of their life...
Malu ti oniru oloun loba lesinsin

Comprehension is a gift not everybody has.
Let me break it down for you. Suicidal thought is inevitable when it seems the world turns against you irrespective of how hard you try. If your family is all that keeps the suicide thought away you're bound to break if they desert you
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Starkid3010(m): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
Tolupage:

Comprehension is a gift not everybody has.
Let me break it down for you. Suicidal thought is inevitable when it seems the world turns against you irrespective of how hard you try. If your family is all that keeps the suicide thought away you're bound to break if they desert you
this is somehow funny to me
Cos most time it doesn't happen because of family prob
But
Because of grades
Heart break
Pressure
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 09, 2019
Indispensable85:

There's no excuse for suicide, Mr suicide advocate!
Stop writing trash!
Don't be naive.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 09, 2019
Nopanties:
Hahaha, grow up child
Who isn't a child? Oh I forgot you are a bastard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

EndSARS Protests In Nigeria: Funny Placards And Photos / Mile 12 Boy Pursues SARS With Stones And Bottles From Their Area(Video) / Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.