Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men (4579 Views)

The Unfair Life Of Men , Men Deserve All The Respect In The World / Is Been Called A Yahoo Boy A Symbol Of Respect In Nigeria Of Today?. / What Is Your Relationship Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by AussiePlayboy(f): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
This is for men in long term monogamous relationships.

A woman MUST respect you more than she loves you, otherwise your relationship will crash.

Once the initial euphoria of a new relationship is over and the woman begins to play her sh1t tests to manipulate you, at a point most guys generally would have been complacent and comfortable the woman "loves him", he starts to fail her tests multiple times till it approches breaking point. At this point, the woman would have probably lost all the respect for him. You do everything right, yet she disrespects, avoidsand resent you.

At that very point, the only ultimate thing she needs, is for you to show you have some self respect and break up with her. This is where many guys get it wrong. All that communication, discussions, bitching shouting, and even being physical(very weak).. etc. Only pushes her away further, because you fail to show true strength. You don't discuss respect.

Doing all of that tells her that you dont have all that many options that you prefer to take all her shlt at the expense of your dignity and women hate and resent weakness in a man more than anything else. She sees through it and in many cases, she eventually does the breaking up.

A lot of you guys are in very similar relationships now and as counterproductive as it sounds, that is what you have to do.

You need to excude calm masculine energy.
To effectively perfect the breakup, stay calm, if you guys have been fighting, let her see you are cool and calm for a few days prior. However, the moment she does something out of line, tell her calmly to leave. She will try to cry manipulate and argue, but do not give in, be vague in your explanation, but clear in your decision (Do not give her any closure). All of that talking you were trying to achieve now begins to work in her head. Now guys, at this point, just focus fully on your purpose, get yourself going 100 on your grind. Meet other women as I will advise guys it is too risky to have just one girl. She will see through it and misbehave.

When she contacts you as she definitely will, do not accept her back with ease, never argue back the breakup, because she will try to. Your boss doesn't argue with you when he decides to fire you. Lay the cards. It's either she is submissive, or she leaves. Let her prove she deserves you. In all of this, your energy must be calm.

cc glycolysiss
ubunja

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
another woman behavioral scientist in town grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by Momoney77: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
AussiePlayboy:

A woman MUST respect you more than she loves you, otherwise your relationship will crash.

Once the initial euphoria of a new relationship is over and the woman begins to play her sh1t tests to manipulate you, at a point most guys generally would have been complacent and comfortable the woman "loves him", he starts to fail her tests multiple times till it approches breaking point. At this point, the woman would have probably lost all the respect for him. You do everything right, yet she disrespects, avoidsand resent you.

At that very point, the only ultimate thing she needs, is for you to show you have some self respect and break up with her. This is where many guys get it wrong. All that communication, discussions, bitching shouting, and even being physical(very weak).. etc. Only pushes her away further, because you fail to show true strength. You don't discuss respect.

Doing all of that tells her that you dont have all that many options that you prefer to take all her shlt at the expense of your dignity and women hate and resent weakness in a man more than anything else. She sees through it and in many cases, she eventually does the breaking up.

A lot of you guys are in very similar relationships now and as counterproductive as it sounds, that is what you have to do.

To effectively perfect the breakup, stay calm, if you guys have been fighting, let her see you are cool and calm for a few days prior. However, the moment she does something out of line, tell her calmly to leave. She will try to cry manipulate and argue, but do not give in, be vague in your explanation, but clear in your decision (Do not give her any closure). All of that talking you were trying to achieve now begins to work in her head. Now guys, at this point, just focus fully on your purpose, get yourself going 100 on your grind. Meet other women as I will advise guys it is too risky to have just one girl. She will see through it and misbehave.

When she contacts you as she definitely will, do not accept her back with ease, never argue back the breakup, because she will try to. Your boss doesn't argue with you when he decides to fire you. Lay the cards. It's either she is submissive, or she leaves. Let her prove she deserves you. In all of this, your energy must be calm.

cc glycolysiss
ubunja

So how does she proves she deserves you.??
Nice breakdown though. I like the step by step method of the write up.

1 Like

Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by ubunja(m): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
True. If a woman disrespects you show her the road and move on with your life. If she returns you don't soften your stance or lower the standard to accommodate her. She must rise to the level you have set. If anything make it harder this time so she sees she's made things worse for herself by rebelling. Add more rules. If she goes no worries get another, if she stays you've a girl more determined to be respectful. Women complain daily about strict men, but do they leave and walk? Never. Because it is under a man with clearly defined rules that they feel free because they know where they fit in and what is expected of them.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by akaahs(m): 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nice write up bro. This happened to me with now ex girl friend, she was putting some funny attitude when I notice it, I decided calm down after exploring all avenue of communication with her put abortive. I worked away but when she realised I was drifting away, she quickly came pretending to be sorry for what she did and I foolishly accepted back and she dump me within two weeks.
Since she ditch me, she is the that has been doing the calling, it reached a certain time I have to tell to stop checking on me as I don't need it.
The only regret is to lower my rules and principles jus to accommodate her.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by Momoney77: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
akaahs:
Nice write up bro. This happened to me with now ex girl friend, she was putting some funny attitude when I notice it, I decided calm down after exploring all avenue of communication with her put abortive. I worked away but when she realised I was drifting away, she quickly came pretending to be sorry for what she did and I foolishly accepted back and she dump me within two weeks.
Since she ditch me, she is the that has been doing the calling, it reached a certain time I have to tell to stop checking on me as I don't need it.
The only regret is to lower my rules and principles jus to accommodate her.

She thought doing the break up herself will make you start missing her. or maybe she wanted to have the last laugh but ended calling you up again. Ladies can be stupid atimes.....I sometimes ponder and wonder how their brain works atimes

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by frozen70(f): 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
Momoney77:

She thought doing the break up herself will make you start missing her. or maybe she wanted to have the last laugh but ended calling you up again. Ladies can be stupid atimes.....I sometimes ponder and wonder how their brain works atimes

Their brain works perfectly until it starts having partial contact with men

3 Likes

Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by carter009(m): 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
Accept they truth and stop fooling yourself dear.
frozen70:

Their brain works perfectly until it starts having partial contact with men

1 Like

Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by frozen70(f): 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
carter009:
Accept they truth and stop fooling yourself dear.

Exactly the same way you have been foolish
Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by carter009(m): 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
Your known for insulting people so am not surprised,
you can continue.....
frozen70:

Exactly the same way you have been foolish

3 Likes

Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by AussiePlayboy(f): 12:21am On Jul 30, 2019
Momoney77:

So how does she proves she deserves you.??
Nice breakdown though. I like the step by step method of the write up.
She doesn't fully prove she deserves you. She got to keep being on her toes. I know this sounds crazy but that's how they are wired. Like that lecturer that noone gets an A in his course. Remember that as a man, your value is in your non sexual attention. So you ve got to put a premium on it as well not just with her, but with any woman.
When she comes back, you lay the cards. Avoid arguments. There is this sort of calm assertiveness you have to exhude that will rattle her. Most times it is very difficult as the man is still emotional, so he tries to argue with her.
Never take her back easily aswell. Always just let her feel you can walk away even at any point. Don't necessarily have to be a dick, but you will know when it happens. Nothing keeps them more in their toes when they feel their position is threatened.
If you perfect this, she will be soo loyal, she could even do any crazy bed style she never did in the past, but never forget that she doesn't love you. She only loves how you make her feel or what she feels she could get. Trust me, time down the line if you fail to be on your toes again, she will go back to her old ways. So this move is best as an exit strategy while finding a replacement.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by AussiePlayboy(f): 12:35am On Jul 30, 2019
ubunja:
True. If a woman disrespects you show her the road and move on with your life. If she returns you don't soften your stance or lower the standard to accommodate her. She must rise to the level you have set. If anything make it harder this time so she sees she's made things worse for herself by rebelling. Add more rules. If she goes no worries get another, if she stays you've a girl more determined to be respectful. Women complain daily about strict men, but do they leave and walk? Never. Because it is under a man with clearly defined rules that they feel free because they know where they fit in and what is expected of them.
True. However, I think there is a catch to this. There is what we call a breaking point in men. That point where we know nothing good can ever come out from the relationship especially after something really disrespectful like cheating or extreme disrespect.
In such cases, you can't even lay much rules cos whatever you re doing is more like an exit strategy. It's only when she has a bit of value in your eyes that you even create rules.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by luminouz(m): 12:40am On Jul 30, 2019
*rolls eyes*

Nice points but then some wont give you stress like that. Some are naturally cool and roll with you without the attitude ish.

Lots of guys are posting about women these days. I wonder why

4 Likes

Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by AussiePlayboy(f): 12:58am On Jul 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by ubunja(m): 1:32am On Jul 30, 2019
AussiePlayboy:

True. However, I think there is a catch to this. There is what we call a breaking point in men. That point where we know nothing good can ever come out from the relationship especially after something really disrespectful like cheating or extreme disrespect.
In such cases, you can't even lay much rules cos whatever you re doing is more like an exit strategy to lick whatevers left of the plate. It's only when she has a bit of value in your eyes that you even create rules.
I never did believe a woman who cheats must be taken back. That's an unpardonnable sin for me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by ubunja(m): 1:34am On Jul 30, 2019
luminouz:
*rolls eyes*

Nice points but then some wont give you stress like that. Some are naturally cool and roll with you without the attitude ish.

You don't want guys to post about women?
Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by 2dice01: 1:51am On Jul 30, 2019
Alpha Guys: One of my numerous pills grin Good some guys too aint slacking ..i cant date all the Girls in Lagos

Beta Guys : Hmm ..Amaka have been acting somehow ..Lemme give her one week maybe she would change i dont wanna hot cheesy her feelings

Omega Guys: if i do this stuff Bukola wont pick my calls again ..Abeg lemme take my L in peace grin

4 Likes

Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by luminouz(m): 7:46am On Jul 30, 2019
ubunja:

You don't want guys to post about women?
Lol,I have seen your posts. I agree with some of your points. Spot on in many cases. You seem pretty well known for posting such stuffs.
Lately,other guys too are coming out to post stuffs about women too...I wonder why,because what they post is more or less like your posts. Seem like repetition. You feel me?
Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by ubunja(m): 7:52am On Jul 30, 2019
luminouz:

Lol,I have seen your posts. I agree with some of your points. Spot on in many cases. You seem pretty well known for posting such stuffs.
Lately,other guys too are coming out to post stuffs about women too...I wonder why,because what they post is more or less like your posts. Seem like repetition. You feel me?
i do.

But a lot of my own stuff is repetition too of stuff people like Harddon have spoken of already and they too are repeating truths already put out by others.

Thing is no Two people will write about the same thing in exactly the same way. So we all benefit from other writers' unique view.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by ubunja(m): 7:54am On Jul 30, 2019
2dice01:
Alpha Guys: One of my numerous pills grin Good some guys too aint slacking ..i cant date all the Girls in Lagos

Beta Guys : Hmm ..Amaka have been acting somehow ..Lemme give her one week maybe she would change i dont wanna hot cheesy her feelings

Omega Guys: if i do this stuff Bukola wont pick my calls again ..Abeg lemme take my L in peace grin
Nice Guy: I feel so lucky to have you.

Bad Boy: You should feel so lucky to have me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by luminouz(m): 7:55am On Jul 30, 2019
ubunja:
i do.

But a lot of my own stuff is repetition too of stuff people like Harddon have spoken of already and they too are repeating truths already put out by others.

Thing is no Two people will write about the same thing in exactly the same way. So we all benefit from other writers' unique view.
You make nice points. I get you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by 2dice01: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2019
ubunja:

Nice Guy: I feel so lucky to have you.

Bad Boy: You should feel so lucky to have me.
He shouldn't be called Bad boy rather a Guy that knows what he is doing

1 Like

Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2019
An ego massaging thread for boys, lol.

2 Likes

Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by healthserve(m): 7:46am On Sep 26, 2019
Apt

2 Likes

Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by Ginaz(f): 8:25am On Sep 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
An ego massaging thread for boys, lol.

The women they don’t want to get hold of them are what they keeping talking about 24hrs of the day and keep applauding themselves for it . grin
Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by teragenesys: 9:11am On Sep 26, 2019
Nice write up. Lets keep them coming. Critics are welcomed too but meaningless comments will be ignored by defualt.

4 Likes

Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by Ladikwa(m): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nice write up
Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by healthserve(m): 8:08am On Dec 13, 2019
AussiePlayboy:

cc glycolysiss
ubunja

Been a while
Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by healthserve(m): 8:09am On Dec 13, 2019
ubunja:
i do.

True. Where have you been brotha.
Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by Omar09(m): 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
healthserve:

True. Where have you been brotha.

I could say the same of you.
Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

You stated Facts..
100% Agree with it.
Re: The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men by Martinez39s(m): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
luminouz:
*rolls eyes*

How far you have come. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bored.. Want To Meet Someone. / How Can I Possibly Eject Her / Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.