Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,033 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member (36562 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by Kingsaeedibn: 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
Nice..

Although I don't read comments but I know some idiots would still say rubbish about the couples

1 Like

Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by Oyindidi(f): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
Beautiful
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by abjisperson(m): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
Is that Nwamaikpe?
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by Amanda4life: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
Please dont cheat on her.

This advise is coming from the council of elder of this forum
Nairaland
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by noble2faith(m): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
Happy Married Life. No advice available cos I am unmarried; no marital experience. But I have prayer to offer for you guys: God bless your union in Jesus' Name.

Bi ogo ti nje TOLORUN, mine shall come soon and very soon.

1 Like

Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by Amanda4life: 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:
Nice..

Although I don't read comments but I know some idiots would still say rubbish about the couples

There's no idiot on this nairaland. Idiot is a name of an animal.

I beg ur pardon
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by Kenneth10110(m): 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
stillondmatter:
But op looks shorlipsrsealed

Fact: Even if you don't have enough fund to organize a luxurious wedding ceremony, just get yourself a professional photographer to help capture sweet moments n activities. Videos and pictures quality matters

Coming from someone who hasn't even bought slippers for his partner.
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by April4(f): 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
Beautiful
Happy married life ...
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by Kenneth10110(m): 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
Amanda4life:

I beg ur pardon

Who tell you u never jam them
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by noble2faith(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
Amanda4life:

I beg ur pardon

Mo tun gbo ohun tuntun leni. Eranko lo nje "Idiot".

Madam, could you please give us info about the animal called "idiot"?

Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by Neddyogu(m): 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
stupidity:
That stuff you are holding in the last photo, what is it called? grin my eyes and corrupt mind just misinterpreted it.
A sort of wooden di.l. do
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by franchasng: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
MJBOLT:
i believe it is the guy,we dont have beautiful ladies on nairaland

cheesy cheesy

Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by dumahi(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
esau0007:
More pictures
Na you?
Talk true.
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
MJBOLT:

Its Sunday, don't be rude just for attention.
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by franchasng: 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
Amanda4life:
Please dont cheat on her.

This advise is coming from the council of elder of this forum
Nairaland
cheating is an inherent part of every man women must learn to accept.

The best thing u can do for your partner or future hubby is to pray to God to grant him the grace to overcome that man's natural desire to explore other ukwus, and then hope for the best, but don't let men's cheating habit disturb you, it is only God that created them that way that can judge them
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
Till we hear, that he has beat his wife to death.
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by nadirinamata: 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
esau0007:
[color=#990000][/color]So beautiful

Wish them Happy Married life

Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by BigBrother9ja: 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
stupidity:
That stuff you are holding in the last photo, what is it called? grin my eyes and corrupt mind just misinterpreted it.
It's called STUPIDITY!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by sylve11: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
stupidity:

offor-prick grin cool
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by CoolJulian: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
Happy married life!
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by Godwin5766(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hmmmmm....i no get gf talkless of fiance
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by toks208: 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
esau0007:
[color=#990000][/color]So beautiful

The best marriage is not between two romantic people neither is it between two compatible people but the one between two forgivers.

Happy married life.
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by TriggahMan(m): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
The guy near ground well well o.

He is a down to earth pelzin
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by Lovelyn451(f): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
Obviously Igbo. You can tell from his head... I can't explain
and from their cute looks, and from their decency, class in simplicity...I can't explain too but they're obviously igbos

1 Like

Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by deltateam: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
Shouldnt the guy be sitting while the girl perches on the chair?
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
MJBOLT:

Are you sure?
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by deltateam: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Happy married life

You don't seem happy with the meme. More like happy suffering?
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by deltateam: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
stupidity:

Same here. Would it be a gift for the wife? cheesy
Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by Moneywirer: 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
Philpham:
Till we hear, that he has beat his wife to death.

Re: The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member by deltateam: 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
esau0007:
its called ofo in igbo land,its kinda traditional thing in the igbo cultural setting but his own was just for fashion consideration

It think its a symbol of authority.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / Top 10 Lies Men Tell / Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.