Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,769 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted (34343 Views)

Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others / Hisbah Nabs Man, Woman Having ‘public Sex’ In Zamfara Motor Park (pic) / Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by Kingsaeedibn: 6:26am On Jul 08, 2019
patzino:

And they just showed us the morals u Muslims have. mumu of the First order, Educated illiterate

Pained nigga.. Laughing
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by Kingsaeedibn: 6:28am On Jul 08, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:

Islam did it not come from the arabs?
See who dey laugh undecided
Religion has done more harm than good.

Laughing.. Islam started right from Adam.. Islam isn't a religion of Arabs nor Saudi..

Oh! Religion done more harms than good? Really? Give me a example
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by Kingsaeedibn: 6:29am On Jul 08, 2019
southpole:
Even with that we don't run after a messenger we go for the messiah

The Messiah that you don't know anything about
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by Kingsaeedibn: 6:30am On Jul 08, 2019
Derick91q:

Point of correction you must be a coward for saying such about Christianity, oooh you think Christianity is a Religion abi. it's a way of Life and it suits people with good morals to a part not that not miscreants like you. Your fake religion teaches blood shed not peace, if am lying check Afghanistan

Laughing.. You that you don't know your fake Christianity is a religion would understand who is a Muslim nor what is Islam?

Laughing...
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by JeromeBlack: 7:01am On Jul 08, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

Laughing.. Islam started right from Adam.. Islam isn't a religion of Arabs nor Saudi..

Oh! Religion done more harms than good? Really? Give me a example

Adam and Eve are hebrew names.
If any religion is going to be ascribed to them, it would be Judaism. Athough, Moses seems to be the father of Judaism.

Islam started with your prophet seeing visions in a cave.
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by asanwafo: 7:59am On Jul 08, 2019
donbachi:
This is the worst form of slavery...religious slavery...religion is to transform people.
What is slavery there?
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by JeromeBlack: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

Laughing.. Who is EVE.. Eve is an English name.. Laughing.. This bible nonsense story and English names has distort your head..

Who is Moses...? Judaism? Laughing

Laughing.. You have made my day with your comedy and ignorant filled post..

Thank you o jare

Did you go to school at all?

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by nellyelitz(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:

And you think same God you calling on is not presently punishing you.
how is it ur problem and why is it paining u, is ur father Lugard?
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by King44(m): 9:02am On Jul 08, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

See this stupid idiot.. A thing of culture not of religion.... I need not even say anything.. It's not like Christianity is a religion.. It's a western world cooked up story to collect our forefathers lands and enslave us...

Even in that your book written by unknown authors with different account of happenings...

Where is it there that you can marry without consent of the family?

Oh! You trash don't even follow your man made scriptures..

Dumb fools.. No wonder una still paying thites.. Laughing
come oga don't insult me ever or else I pounce on your entire family. I won't do that not now.

So Islam wasn't cooked up to deprive you people of your culture and economic resources you need to go back to your history it seems you don't know anything about religion penetration in Nig

Christianity is a religion do you even know the definition of what religion is? you have not been reading other books other than quran start with a dictionary today

you called bible man made scripture, something you don't know about religious books including quran is that the scriptures are written by men and we are not even sure if the messages and occurrence were actually true or false but we were taught and we believed in faith, I won't refute your claims neither will I agree to it cos I wasn't there when it was written but if you come back back and tell me that quran is holy bla bla bla then you are an hypocrite but till then....

If actually Christians haven't been following the scriptures buy now Nigeria should be in flames n moreover, how has the quran been able to stop some people from your side from becoming paedophiles, drug addicts, murderers and kidnappers or don't they go to the mosque and pray fervently, don't they wear hijab or read the quran why do some wicked heads shout Allah Akbar before killing humans and Islamic clerics over there can't speak against such and state that it is against the value of the quran but they prefer to stay mute and encourage them with their silence and pretence while they are the ones suffering the most from such atrocities while the Christians you so much hate are the ones speaking out for them, defending them and rendering help to them via NGOs I think that is biblical enough if not we should just be watching n mocking you guys while discouraging our brethren from rendering any help both home n abroad besides not all (Muslims or northerners are guilty of those crimes above)

about the different account you said it was written by unknown authors bro pick a bible today n figure it out yourself I can't argue on that n I don't want to call you ignorant

tithes is biblical n it is not by force if any church forces it on her members such church is a false establishment since there is freedom of religion in the country one herbalist can just start a church and do whatever he or she likes at the end the believers take the fall no background check on churches before establishment you can't blame Christianity for false tithes but bro a hand that gives or gives to the house of God never lacks, I am a living testimony not once not twice if you are sick of paying tithes stop paying nobody will kill n if you think it has been a blessing you can continue so u have no point bro
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by Trulydude(m): 9:12am On Jul 08, 2019
Optionalx:

You will live till eternity... undecided

My death can't determined the end of Islam

So go hug transformer which dey at d end of ur street
[color=#000099][/color]
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by abibun: 9:26am On Jul 08, 2019
The moral is showing out already
Kingsaeedibn:
How can you marry without the consent of your wife parents..

We are Muslims and we have morals..

Unlike savage reeked Christianity..

Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by Optionalx: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Trulydude:

My death can't determined the end of Islam

So go hug transformer which dey at d end of ur street
[color=#000099][/color]
kiss kiss kiss
Dumb dud with fish brain...
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by southpole: 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

The Messiah that you don't know anything about
I know him very well his name is Jesus Christ your Qur'an called him the word of God and Messiah so he is, your Qur'an dedicated a full chapter to his mother, that is my Lord and saviour. Dey there deceiving yourself following a messenger.
Re: Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted by Chithauri(m): 11:01am On Jul 21, 2019
VolvoS60:

^^^
grin

Wait until you do get married, Mr Abdullahi - then you'll understand what sleeplessness truly is.
how are you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Julius Andrew's Wedding With Another Woman Interrupted By First Wife / Mercy Aigbe Drops Her Husband's Name 'Gentry' On Instagram / Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.