Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo (47525 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by allanphash7(m): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
Na so

If you love me, you will also love my dog
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by GhostWisperer: 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
The church is gone! People in church are now far more deadlier than people who don't go to church.

11 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
Natural Way To Speak.Your Husband Needs 2 Come Out Kleen 1s & 4 All.We Need To Know The Truth.It Sets Free
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by VolvoS60(m): 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
lonelydora:
All the idi.ots calling him "Gucci" pastor should go and read up his struggles.

Yes! We are proud members of COZA. We love our Spiritual Daddy, PB, and we celebrate him.

PB, the great teacher. God has already taken you to greater heights. The 'Judas' ended up marketing COZA to the world. The crowd at Today's "Praise and Love" was something else in all the campuses. You can't take away his words and life changing encouragement. Thank you Pastor B for teaching us aright.

WE LOVE AND CELEBRATE YOU, PB!

Our Atlanta campus is kicking off very soon.

^^^
What were his struggles?

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
grin

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Ubdavis(m): 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
What is doggedness, do u what is going on in her head right about now
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by lonelydora: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
Modele Fatoyibo, may all your daughters, grand daughters and all of your female generations fall into the hands of men like Biodun Fatoyinbo your husband.

If you don't have anything to say, just type Okay and move.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Chimaokigwe: 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
lonelydora:

If you don't have anything to say, just type Okay and move.

Keep defending nonsense. May your daughters meet men like Biodun Fatoyinbo.

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Aidejay(m): 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
Righteousness89:
Until we Understand and Know that The Church is GOD'S Business and not A man business, we will keep magma rolling..

No Man Owns a Church....
The Man of GOD without GOD is an Empty and useless barell..
Many of Us have become so attached to the Blessings and have forgotten the ways of the BLESSER..
Luke 12:5 says
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
Heb12:29
For our God is a consuming fire.
GOD is no Respecter of Persons.. Those that Honor HIM , He honors them..
Those Who Joke with HIS name HE throws them down
Let's Fear this BEING that owns the Church..
GOD Grant us Understanding...
fear God
Also know that churches are man made structures and Jesus never set up a church
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Goldonly: 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
Yahoo plus guy barks and dies

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Kenturkey048(m): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
lonelydora:

Yes! We are proud members of COZA. We love our Spiritual Daddy, PB, and we celebrate him.

PB, the great teacher. God has already taken you to greater heights. The 'Judas' ended up marketing COZA to the world. The crowd at Today's "Praise and Love" was something else in all the campuses. You can't take away his words and life changing encouragement. Thank you Pastor B for teaching us aright.

you are truly lonely my sister..

8 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by desiredhome: 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
I pray a member of your church rapes your daughter so that you can face the church and tell them that if they don't celebrate that person they won't be your friend!!!

What has the church turned to
Church business
Business centers

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by huptin(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
lonelydora:

By their fruits we shall know them, when a so called Christians starts his or her comments with the word idi.ots you know they must be from COZA...what a church!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by lonelydora: 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Keep defending nonsense. May your daughters meet men like Biodun Fatoyinbo.

I say a big AMEN to your prayer. Because my daughter's life will be transformed once she meets someone like Pastor B
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by thinkmoney(m): 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
silverbirdng:
Modele, the wife of the embattled founder of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Biodun Fatoyinbo, has said whoever does not celebrate her husband cannot be her friend.

“I’m not your friend if you don’t celebrate this man,” Modele told worshipers at the service on Sunday in Abuja headquarters of the assembly.

She asserted that her husband remains the father of all branches of the church.

Fatoyinbo was accused of rape by Mrs. Busola Dakolo, wife of inspirational musician, Timi Dakolo; and another unidentified lady within the space of a week.

The COZA founder, however, has since denied the allegations and taken a leave of absence.

But Modele, during the church’s service on Sunday, affirmed her husband as the “father” of all COZA churches.

The church has branches in Lagos, Rivers, Kwara and Dubai, with the headquarters located in Abuja.

Modele, who was barely audible amid the loud cheers of worshipers, said, “One of the things that I say about my husband is that I would have never had the opportunity — I used to be so shy to talk to one person. I used to let him do all the talking because I was a very introverted person.

“But he was able to help me see, like he was able to help a lot of us see, that there was greatness in me.

“So, I don’t have a problem standing before you this morning. The Lagos church, the Ilorin church, the Port Harcourt church — anywhere he is, Pastor Biodun is the father of that church.

“I’m not your friend if you don’t celebrate this man.”

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/im-not-friend-dont-celebrate-man-fatoyinbos-wife-tells-coza-worshippers/
the mistake of Christianity today is how so many individuals think and claim they own a church. I suspect holding on to their suppose church, which is actually an investment to them is what matters to this couple now. I suspect some pastors under them have begin to show their disapproval about the whole drama.
If as a pastor u have misused the trust God gave to u, u should be ready to forfeit the attendant blessing and prestige. I would even suggest they don't allow the wife mount the podium for the time being, because its obvious she can't be unbiased about the whole thing. she may even try to interfere in the church investigation.

3 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by lonelydora: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
huptin:

By their fruits we shall know them, when a so called Christians starts his or her comments with the word idi.ots you know they must be from COZA...what a church!

Are you people's life better than those in COZA?
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Chimaokigwe: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
lonelydora:

I say a big AMEN to your prayer. Because my daughter's life will be transformed once she meets someone like Pastor B

Na so.

When it happens, you'll remember what you said amen to tonight.

7 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
Only uncivilized human would value your friendship.

2 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Chimaokigwe: 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
lonelydora:

They definitely under a rapist and a cultist.

3 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by AntiMCU: 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
lonelydora:

3 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by lonelydora: 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Na so.

When it happens, you'll remember what you said amen to tonight.

And again, I shout a big AMEN
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by Chimaokigwe: 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
lonelydora:

He wants to start raping girls in Atlanta too?
It is atheists that would judge his matter there.

You know what they do to rapists in Yankee prisons? Gay gangsters rape them in the posterior.

Better wan your occultic rapist Pastor.

4 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by tosyne2much(m): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
I'm not surprised

A good wife will surely stand and defend her husband in public no matter the situation but will only rebuke him in private
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by lonelydora: 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

They definitely under a rapist and a cultist.

Who convicted him? Social media? Court of Public Opinion?
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by ponziponzi(m): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
thesicilian:
A good woman stands with her husband through thick and thin, and rebukes him only in private when he errs.

Bill Cosby’s wife did more than that for 20 years. We all know where he ended. Na time.

2 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by crazygod(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
I still feel there are elements in the church that wants to bring down this guy. Perhaps his assistants. Its not the first time such as happened.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by SURElee(f): 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
And this is the preaching for today, okwaya?

2 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by huptin(m): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
lonelydora:

At least we have more sense than to be worshiping an ex cultist and serial rapist...i will rather worship sango than visit COZA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by enemyofprogress: 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
Rubbish! Shamuless family

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by genq(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kingosytex:
This woman's doggedness is top notch. Every man dreams of such a supportive, caring and understanding woman like pastor Modele

She has really stood by her husband through thick and thin. I pray that the truth prevails

Sure! and he rewards her by constantly philandering.
She's nothing but a fool.

5 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by harbarzzy(m): 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
tstx:
One thing that never ceases to amaze me is how we Christians have evolved to the extent that we now choose what to obey and what not to obey..

1 Corinthians 14:34

Women should be silent during the church meetings. It is not proper for them to speak. They should be submissive, just as the law says.they are coming for you..must you say the truth?

These days women not only talk in churches, they also climb the pulpit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Video Of The "Cat That Turned To A Woman In Lagos" As Claimed By A Facebook User / Top 15 Yoruba Gospel Music & Praises Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.