Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer (30460 Views)

Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) / Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) / Presiding Officers: We Transmitted Official Results Directly To INEC Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by olajide8(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
olutop:
I think we Corps members and Ex Corps members that participated in this election should do a protest, either online or Offline, How will they stress us mentally, saying we must transmit the results to there server and the result must be the same with the one of the EC8 papers only for them to say there is no server, they could have just said they were test running the process, they can't say I transmitted the result to a thin air....

You peeps have Forgotten, that some of us actually stay behind to monitor the votes and all activities till the Corp members sent the ec8 to the local coalition centre, and at no point did those within our own area transmit the results electronically, or were they told by inec to transmit results electronically, as they would have told all voters including myself, while we queued that after the results were announced they would transmit same- so if you did please tell us the name of the inec official that told you people to do so, as he has committed an offense under the law, and transmitted information which the process did not approve of, because the president did not sign the bill for electronic transfer of results into law

3 Likes

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Officialgarri: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Arsenella007:

Please go back and read it slowly.. Now do you get it? He didn't attach the code on his written statement that doesn't mean he doesn't have the code.. He has it on his phone and can produce it if asked.. Comprehension is not easy I guess
you are the only person who has a problem —i think mentally, on this thread

Now go back and read my comment slowly and make sure you read to the end. Don't stop halfway and you might understand what I wrote.

1 Like

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Clem1011: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
let's establish the fact first that there is a Server before going for the cod.

1 Like

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by ashacot: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
tommykiwi:
Mr Man, am not sure you understood him, what he meant was, he don't have it written down on paper but the code is stored in his phone, he trying to let the court know he has the code if they wanted to see it.

lol. he has it on paper and cld not bring it to court?

Some pple are dull shah
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by anonymous96: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
There's a way the court works and these people PDP are tendering as witnesses will make PDP lose easily.... Although they will lose afterall.

Whenever there is inconsistency in your testimony, the Judge will declare all your previous testimonies as questionable, even if the facts are glaring.

For example, they brought a PO who has no good knowledge of court proceedings, then he comes to talk about a code and at the end, he couldn't present the code...

At last, it's either he doesn't find the code or INEC changes the code from their end. This will falsify his claim and all his testimonies will be dismissed.

Still hv the code

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
garfield1:

Atiku is actually losing.seems you are not familiar with court proceedings
Let him lose. I am not an #atikuIscomingGang I am just interested in seeing the harikari that happened.

Shebi we are in an era of technical justice and that buhari has already won.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by jumobi1(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
sonofElElyon:
He did not draft the court processes.. Atiku's lawyers did.. They should have asked him for the code and included it in the court papers if they felt it was important.. He said he had the code on his phone but it wasn't included in the court papers.. Fault of Atiku's lawyers..

And who will authenticate the code? The adversary? Anyways, another witness can be used to introduce another code into evidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by ejemamaka: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Bellotelli: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
There's a way the court works and these people PDP are tendering as witnesses will make PDP lose easily.... Although they will lose afterall.

Whenever there is inconsistency in your testimony, the Judge will declare all your previous testimonies as questionable, even if the facts are glaring.

For example, they brought a PO who has no good knowledge of court proceedings, then he comes to talk about a code and at the end, he couldn't present the code...

At last, it's either he doesn't find the code or INEC changes the code from their end. This will falsify his claim and all his testimonies will be dismissed.

one crate of Heineken for you sir

1 Like

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Arsenella007(f): 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
you are the only person who has a problem —i think mentally, on this thread

Now go back and read my comment slowly and make sure you read to the end. Don't stop halfway and you might understand what I wrote.

Eyaa, u must have hit ur head on the ground alot while learning to crawl as a baby because its manifesting now. You are sloooow and you don't even know it.. You want me to explain your foolery to you? No. I won't.. TFU..
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Clem1011: 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
olajide8:

You peeps have Forgotten, that some of us actually stay behind to monitor the votes and all activities till the Corp members sent the ec8 to the local coalition centre, and at no point did those within our own area transmit the results electronically, or were they told by inec to transmit results electronically, as they would have told all voters including myself, while we queued that after the results were announced they would transmit same- so if you did please tell us the name of the inec official that told you people to do so, as he has committed an offense under the law, and transmitted information which the process did not approve of, because the president did not sign the bill for electronic transfer of results into law

The e-transmission was actually meant for inec internal control. Therefore there was no need for public announcement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by olutop(m): 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
olajide8:

If you are an agent, a copy of the EC8A will be giving to you, and a broad copy was pasted in the PU after the election, and what was transmitted is the same as what was on those copies, So you want us to tell it to the so called electoral hooligans will look for a way to savage it again shey, the issue we have in Nigeria is Trust in a process, if Inec produce the server of each PU and is dff from what is on the EC8As then the PO have to be summoned, I am not in support of any party all I want is free and fair process and BTW I participated in the election in Ekiti state and I can tell you that the E-Collation was even done in the Governorship election months before the Presidential election to test run the process, that was why there was massive votes buying in Ekiti during Governorship election, because no 1 can tamper with the EC8A because of the result in the server and that was 1 of the reasons PDP could not even contest the election in a court of law, all they could say was Vote buying....

1 Like

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Bellotelli: 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

Sharia SAN don talk
ok..LET'S HEAR FROM YOU... SAN SAN
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Realdeals(m): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
Officialgarri:

The server? That's not tender able in law.

Did that same law allow the use of SCR for accreditation? If yes, where are all voters information stored?
I'm not sure the same law specifically explain how electronic devices should be used for election, what INEC could have told us is that the result server is meant to cross check the manual one to avoid manipulation, same purpose the SCR also served.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Officialgarri: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Arsenella007:

Eyaa, u must have hit ur head on the ground alot while learning to crawl as a baby because its manifesting now. You are sloooow and you don't even know it.. You want me to explain your foolery to you? No. I won't.. TFU..
TF your papa.
Look at other people's comment and see for yourself that you are the only demented person on this thread.
Like I advised earlier, read again, but calmly then point out wherever I mentioned that the PO doesn't have the code.

1 Like

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Bellotelli: 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
AntiBalaka:

This is not Sharia law

Afonja

ATTACK THE MESSAGE PLEASE... ILLITERATE undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by olutop(m): 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
olajide8:

And BTW do you even know the full function of that Smart Card reader, I think we need a serious Electoral education before the next election and we should be ready to ask intellectual questions......
it pains me sha, because of that e-collation I missed Barca vs Sevilla that day, Naija sha
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Neoteny(m): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
olutop:

The voting was done manually now, and we documented the result on the EC8A papers, on that SCR there is an Icon there called E- collation, the PO click on it, it will bring out a login page where you will put the codes we were given, a result sheet will them come up containing the list of parties registered for that particular election, along with Total accredited voters, valid votes, Total registered voters etc, you input each parties vote in front of there acronym with the other variables(Total registered voters,valid votes etc) the computer will compute and tell you if there is an error or not. We then click on submit, we gave 1 copy of the EC8A duplicate to the Rack tech who then check if what is on the server and the 1 on the Ec8A tallies before allowing us to leave the RAcentre.....
The reason for this was to prevent result sheet alteration b4 it gets to the collation center, I think because they did some magic with the result sheets that is why they are saying there is no server.

I appreciate your response and I won't dare question your integrity, but I've some misgivings, namely:

If the EC8 figures tally with the server submission at the end of the day, why didn't any political party, including PDP, contest the final figures reeled out by INEC in Abuja when announcing the results? One would think all the parties would there and then protest the figures as substantially deviating from the figures they attested to.

One would also expect parties to demand printouts from the server showing the results at INEC's end for their records and references.

This question is even more relevant given Atiku's purported server results recorded little or nothing for the other myriad parties.

2 Likes

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
olutop:

The codes are different for all the Polling Unit and we were told not to disclose the code to anyone, I also transmitted all the results of my PU to the said server and I kept wondering why INEC are saying there is no server, something that My SPO said we won't be paid if we fail to transmit the result.
Before man and God inec knows results were transmitted but refused to act when wide variations occurred with the manually announced results at LGAs. The essence of internal control was defeated via collusion.

4 Likes

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by michoim(m): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
Is it Atiku's code
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by MetaPhysical: 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
African Community of Inquiry College of Education in Enugu State

Only in Enugu... grin
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Ambrosecares1(m): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
Laughable to say all the voters in your unit voted with the card reader... My Dear, The card reader was only for accreditation not voting.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
Neoteny:

I appreciate your response and I won't dare question your integrity, but I've some misgivings, namely:

If the EC8 figures tally with the server submission at the end of the day, why didn't any political party, including PDP, contest the final figures reeled out by INEC in Abuja when announcing the results? One would think all the parties would there and then protest the figures as substantially deviating from the figures they attested to.

One would also expect parties to demand printouts from the server showing the results at INEC's end for their records and references.

This question is even more relevant given Atiku's purported server results recorded little or nothing for the other myriad parties.

The PDP persistently challenged the result announcement at abuja insisting on variation rom back end server. Prof Yakubu responded saying there duty is just collate what was brought in but, will look at it in the course of announcement which inec never did.

At the end, the PDP agent Chidoka refused to sign the result sheets.

You actually didn't follow the result announcement.

The other parties were at liberty to demand for same or not. Anyway, they were just rentt seeking platforms the contest was straight between pdp vs apc.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ambrosecares1:
Laughable to say all the voters in your unit voted with the card reader...
My Dear, The card reader was only for accreditation not voting.
That is exactly what he meant.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by olutop(m): 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
Neoteny:

I think the issue is The E-collation was just to be a guide to how the announced result deviated from the real result, since The president did not sign the new electoral bill in law, I guest Atiku got the server result through an inside man in INEC or through an hacker, the E-Collation was not suppose to be known by the parties involved.....But they should stop saying there is no server since the E-Collation stuff is already out, Cause I personally transmitted the result to the server and the Code is still on my phone, if not for security reasons I would have posted the code on this forum along with my PU code and everything....
and if anyone have the video INEC released for the operation of the SCR you will see the E-Collation icon along with the accreditation icon on the 1st page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by garfield1: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
tuniski:

Before man and God inec knows results were transmitted but refused to act when wide variations occurred with the manually announced results at LGAs. The essence of internal control was defeated via collusion.
I agree there was actually manual transmission but it inferior to the form ec8a and its not from all polling units.i was thinking that atiku's witnesses will try to establish cases of rigging at polling units or collation centres before talking about server
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Neoteny(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
tuniski:

The PDP persistently challenged the result announcement at abuja insisting on variation rom back end server. Prof Yakubu responded saying there duty is just collate what was brought in but, will look at it in the course of announcement which inec never did.

At the end, the PDP agent Chidoka refused to sign the result sheets.

You actually didn't follow the result announcement.

The other parties were at liberty to demand for same or not. Anyway, they were just rentt seeking platforms the contest was straight between pdp vs apc.

Nope

Atiku alleged rigging, which is the usual refuge of electoral losers.

Atiku claimed their parallel voting system showed different results, and at one point claimed INEC shut down its server.

The server claims came later when some shadowy website was setup by someone claiming to be a former INEC IT staff with screenshots and claims, something i debunked earlier.

So why didn't Atiku use his parallel voting tabulator as evidence, using instead the server claims of some faceless jobber?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by garfield1: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
olutop:

I think the issue is The E-collation was just to be a guide to how the announced result deviated from the real result, since The president did not sign the new electoral bill in law, I guest Atiku got the server result through an inside man in INEC or through an hacker, the E-Collation was not suppose to be known by the parties involved.....But they should stop saying there is no server since the E-Collation stuff is already out, Cause I personally transmitted the result to the server and the Code is still on my phone, if not for security reasons I would have posted the code on this forum along with my PU code and everything....
and if anyone have the video INEC released for the operation of the SCR you will see the E-Collation icon along with the accreditation icon on the 1st page
No need,atiku's witnesses are fumbling
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by MetaPhysical: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
olutop:

The codes are different for all the Polling Unit and we were told not to disclose the code to anyone, I also transmitted all the results of my PU to the said server and I kept wondering why INEC are saying there is no server, something that My SPO said we won't be paid if we fail to transmit the result.

Interesting!

So if they did not disclose code to anyone how did he know the codes are different?

Difference comes about through comparison and comparison from sharing info.

Also how did he know his result transmission was to a server....and not to a individual presiding over all polling units in the area?
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by garfield1: 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
tuniski:

That is exactly what he meant.
That is inec regulations while the constitutiin recognises manual accreditation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] / Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) / 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.