Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer (30798 Views)

Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) / Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) / Presiding Officers: We Transmitted Official Results Directly To INEC Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by icankel: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
Psoul:

Learn to read and understand what u read. He never said he didn't have the code. He told the court that it was not attached in the evidence document he submitted. The code is still in his phone which could be presented if requested.

The code here is not the major issue. The major issue is weda results were transmitted electronically or not. If they were transmitted, where were they transmitted to and for what purpose where they transmitted.
may Chukwu okike abiama bless u
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by ahatson(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
Sometimes I wonder why most Nigerians are in so much darkness, if there is no server where did INEC store the information being downloaded into the card readers before election and how is the card readers able to access such information even when it was not used during voters registration.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by ashacot: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
FarahAideed:

Please stop fooling yourself trying to make sense of nonsense!!! We all know Buhari lost the election but was only assisted and rigged in by the most corrupt INEC ever and we also Know Atiku will lose at the tribunal not because he doesn't have a case but because the Nigerian Judiciary has been completely compromised and will do the bidding of Buhari shamelessly..the only reason we are in court is to expose the current judiciary for who they are and for history to document it

Who will expose the judiciary for APC loss in RIVERS AND ZAMFARA?

How will Atiku who woefully lost his pooling unit win buhari?

How do you think south east parttery 9million eligible voters can make atiku win buhari 18million eligible voters in north west?
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Cajal(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
positivelord:
Atiku is coming sooner than we thought...
Yes Atiku is coming after HIS COUNTRY LOST TO NIGERIA
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Neoteny(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
tuniski:

There is nothing wrong with pdp's situation room activities and that is only their own internal control.

The matter is with inec data not pdp's stop mixing matter abegi

You've no idea what you're even going on about.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
Neoteny:

You've no idea what you're even going on about.
You sure don't have the grasp.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
SaintLucia:
So wetin come make INEC chairman announced the results manually at the collation center? Are they not suppose to announce the results through their server via a large screen if truly results were transmitted instead of the usual manual way that took us about three days on national television?
It is cos we like bureaucracy too much.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by SaintLucia: 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
tuniski:

It is cos we like bureaucracy too much.
Wetin concern bureaucracy if the election is conducted electronically? Kaduna state conducted their last local government election electronically and results and winners were announced about few hours later. Let me tell you the true and pls don't tell your people yet cos of BP. "ATIKU IS FIGHTING A LOST BATTLE"

1 Like

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
SaintLucia:
Wetin concern bureaucracy if the election is conducted electronically? Kaduna state conducted their last local government election electronically and results and winners were announced about few hours later. Let me tell you the true and pls don't tell your people yet cos of BP. "ATIKU IS FIGHTING A LOST BATTLE"
Election ain't conducted electronically 100% anywhere in the world. In fact, most are manually done but, result transmission done electronically.

Hope you get the difference. Again, we love bureaucracy that is why a simple thing becomes complicated. Just like someone winning an election in point A and ask to travel long distance to Point B to receive certificate.

In other climes once results are declared and winner emerge publicly the record are there and no cert is needed.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by studentofTruth: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
Election cases can be very funny. Inec defending their election, how do you want them to lose?

If an election is proven to rigged, will Inec be prosecuted for rigging? What's the penalty for Inec? Elections can't be rigged without Inec.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tolux247(m): 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
What State re you from Plz...

olutop:

The voting was done manually now, and we documented the result on the EC8A papers, on that SCR there is an Icon there called E- collation, the PO click on it, it will bring out a login page where you will put the codes we were given, a result sheet will them come up containing the list of parties registered for that particular election, along with Total accredited voters, valid votes, Total registered voters etc, you input each parties vote in front of there acronym with the other variables(Total registered voters,valid votes etc) the computer will compute and tell you if there is an error or not. We then click on submit, we gave 1 copy of the EC8A duplicate to the Rack tech who then check if what is on the server and the 1 on the Ec8A tallies before allowing us to leave the RAcentre.....
The reason for this was to prevent result sheet alteration b4 it gets to the collation center, I think because they did some magic with the result sheets that is why they are saying there is no server.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Kingspin(m): 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
There's a way the court works and these people PDP are tendering as witnesses will make PDP lose easily.... Although they will lose afterall.

Whenever there is inconsistency in your testimony, the Judge will declare all your previous testimonies as questionable, even if the facts are glaring.

For example, they brought a PO who has no good knowledge of court proceedings, then he comes to talk about a code and at the end, he couldn't present the code...

At last, it's either he doesn't find the code or INEC changes the code from their end. This will falsify his claim and all his testimonies will be dismissed.

Have you been to court before? There are procedures... I know the SANs have always dig deep.

Wait o INEC claims there was no server yet the court stopped PDP from accessing the same server.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Psoul(m): 7:48am On Jul 09, 2019
icankel:
may Chukwu okike abiama bless u

Nwanne ya dikwara gi na mma. Ka Chukwu Okike Abiama nonyere gi

1 Like

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by olajide8(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2019
olutop:

And BTW do you even know the full function of that Smart Card reader, I think we need a serious Electoral education before the next election and we should be ready to ask intellectual questions......
it pains me sha, because of that e-collation I missed Barca vs Sevilla that day, Naija sha

The issue is not knowing the full function the issue is were you supposed to do it in the first place? When you do something you are not supposed to do and say because it has functions is it right? common instruction we no dey follow
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by olajide8(m): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2019
olutop:

If you are an agent, a copy of the EC8A will be giving to you, and a broad copy was pasted in the PU after the election, and what was transmitted is the same as what was on those copies, So you want us to tell it to the so called electoral hooligans will look for a way to savage it again shey, the issue we have in Nigeria is Trust in a process, if Inec produce the server of each PU and is dff from what is on the EC8As then the PO have to be summoned, I am not in support of any party all I want is free and fair process and BTW I participated in the election in Ekiti state and I can tell you that the E-Collation was even done in the Governorship election months before the Presidential election to test run the process, that was why there was massive votes buying in Ekiti during Governorship election, because no 1 can tamper with the EC8A because of the result in the server and that was 1 of the reasons PDP could not even contest the election in a court of law, all they could say was Vote buying....

Then that means you PU officers were all shady for withholding that vital information - just this statement alone is sufficient for them to cancel the entire election in all states of the federation and cause a lacuna in our polity and cause social on rest - a for Apple, b for ball, that how simple the process is and it seems you PU wanted to derail the election or create room for dispute from this submission of yours and you people should be held liable - because I still insist as much as we may have our individual preferences you people went foul of the law of the federal republic of nigeria and did so without telling the people you were doing this for - this is an attempt to misrepresent the Electoral Act and constitution by electronic transfer of results

1 Like

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by olajide8(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
tuniski:

The e-transmission was actually meant for inec internal control. Therefore there was no need for public announcement.

There is no need for any internal control, if the electoral act does not provide for it, except the use of the ec8 form, and as I said earlier whoever gave that order and those that carried out the order have questions to answer - it's time we start to punish people for flouting orders - whether it is right or wrong, let the national assembly re-present the electronic transmission bill then we all follow suit simple

1 Like

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
olajide8:

There is no need for any internal control, if the electoral act does not provide for it, except the use of the ec8 form, and as I said earlier whoever gave that order and those that carried out the order have questions to answer - it's time we start to punish people for flouting orders - whether is right or wrong let the national assembly re-present the electronic t!transmission bill then we all follow suit simple

Internal control is an administrative procedure embedded as checks on organizational processes. In this case, it is the audit trail.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
olajide8:

Then that means you PU officers were all shady for withholding that vital information - just this statement alone is sufficient for them to cancel the entire election in all states of the federation and cause a lacuna in our polity and cause social on rest - a for Apple, b for ball, that how simple the process is and it seems you PU wanted to derail the election or create room for dispute from this submission of yours and you people should be held liable - because I still insist as much as we may have our individual preferences you people went foul of the law of the federal republic of nigeria and did so without telling the people you were doing this for - this is an attempt to misrepresent the Electoral Act and constitution by electronic transferring results
It is not their fault inec used that or their own real time monitoring of field results. That as it is clearly in dispute shows inec used it to tilt the result for the incumbent.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by olajide8(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
tuniski:

Internal control is an administrative procedure embedded as checks on organizational processes. In this case, it is the audit trail.

Moreso they should have done it all over the country because they didn't do such in abuja, and the pdp won - but without sounding bias or in support of one party or the other, it seems transmission was only done in states where the APC won - abi na only me dey see am Oyo they didn't transmit adamawa all S.E states and Some s.s, I stand to be corrected thou - I can't say with finality
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
olajide8:

Moreso they should have done it all over the country because they didn't do such in abuja, and the pdp won - but without sounding bias or in support of one party or the other, it seems transmission was only done in states where the APC won - abi na only me dey see am Oyo they didn't transmit adamawa all S.E states and Some s.s, I stand to be corrected thou - I can't say with finality
It was done nationally. Due to the time constraint, the petitioner is limiting its area of focus to 11 states.
They did in abuja.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by olajide8(m): 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
tuniski:

It was done nationally. Due to the time constraint, the petitioner is limiting its area of focus to 11 states.
They did in abuja.

But it wasn't done in abuja, well since u said it was a coded thing and they didn't allow the voters know what they were doing -then how do we then trust the truth of the data transmitted? One person sat down behind "closed doors" and transmitted what he wanted as results
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by olajide8(m): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ignorance of the law is no excuse of the law- if you were among those that transmitted results - we dash you 7yrs imprisonment for treason
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
olajide8:
Ignorance of the law is no excuse of the law- if you were among those that transmitted results - we dash you 7yrs imprisonment for treason
They didn't break any law.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by olajide8(m): 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
tuniski:

They didn't break any law.

They followed the orders of an inec official who knows electronic transmission is illegal and partook in the raping of the constitution and electoral act - that is breaking the law and that is an offence

1 Like

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
olajide8:

They followed the orders of an inec official who knows electronic transmission is illegal and partook in the raping of the constitution and electoral act - that is breaking the law and that is an offence
It is not illegal neither is it compulsory on inec.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by olajide8(m): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
tuniski:

It is not illegal neither is it compulsory on inec.

If it is not illegal, then it must be legal (a simple case of yes or No) - and if it is legal it must have gone against one law or both laws - the constitution and electoral act-

note the legality or illegality of this information, and the tendering of such by the Pdp as part of its material evidence means someone is responsible for it and should be punished enough of all this impunity in this country - I pledge to nigeria my country to be faithful, loyal and honest...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers / Buhari’s Economic Reforms Are Bold – Obama / Senate Passes Maritime University bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.