Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,267 members, 7,957,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer (30850 Views)

Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) / Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) / Presiding Officers: We Transmitted Official Results Directly To INEC Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by FarahAideed: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
There's a way the court works and these people PDP are tendering as witnesses will make PDP lose easily.... Although they will lose afterall.

Whenever there is inconsistency in your testimony, the Judge will declare all your previous testimonies as questionable, even if the facts are glaring.

For example, they brought a PO who has no good knowledge of court proceedings, then he comes to talk about a code and at the end, he couldn't present the code...

At last, it's either he doesn't find the code or INEC changes the code from their end. This will falsify his claim and all his testimonies will be dismissed.

Please stop fooling yourself trying to make sense of nonsense!!! We all know Buhari lost the election but was only assisted and rigged in by the most corrupt INEC ever and we also Know Atiku will lose at the tribunal not because he doesn't have a case but because the Nigerian Judiciary has been completely compromised and will do the bidding of Buhari shamelessly..the only reason we are in court is to expose the current judiciary for who they are and for history to document it

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Saniabuh(m): 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
If you read the testimony of the witness you will agree that PDP has nothing to prove. Accreditation is done through card reader but not voting, here he is claiming people vote via card reader which is not possible. Honestly Atiku has been scamed by his lawyer but well that is the result of desparation.

1 Like

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
FarahAideed:

Please stop fooling yourself trying to make sense of nonsense!!! We all know Buhari lost the election but was only assisted and rigged in by the most corrupt INEC ever and we also Know Atiku will lose at the tribunal not because he doesn't have a case but because the Nigerian Judiciary has been completely compromised and will do the bidding of Buhari shamelessly..the only reason we are in court is to expose the current judiciary for who they are and for history to document it
God bless you jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
Saniabuh:
If you read the testimony of the witness you will agree that PDP has nothing to prove. Accreditation is done through card reader but not voting, here he is claiming people vote via card reader which is not possible. Honestly Atiku has been scamed by his lawyer but well that is the result of desparation.
It is comprehension that is your problem
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Neoteny(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
tuniski:

You are mixing things up. Every genuine party in an election has its own situation room.

You didn't invalidate my point, you just made it. PDP did claim to have procured a PVT even before the election to checkmate any fraud, as they themselves even claimed.

In the immediate aftermath of the election Atiku made several claims that the final figures did not tally with their PVT, and i clearly recall Atiku claiming during the voting that INEC has shut the PDP PVT from their server.

So what exactly are you trying to debunk here?

2 Likes

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Neoteny(m): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
olutop:

I guess the only reason why you are interested in this matter is because you are a supporter of a party or candidate not because you want the truth or because you have the interest of this country at hand.
If INEC mistakenly admit to having a server and they produce the result in the server for just a local govt during that election, You will ask us to kill all the politicians that contested or have interest in that election, might have to be recolonized or go back to military regime, seriously we did not have an election atall, The only person in pity in this case is the witness (PO), is life and career is in jeopardy make he just comot naija straight....1 day we will get it right sha.

You accused me of being pro a party, yet you just declared that there was no election.

How does your very narrow experience in just one location in the general elections gave you the authority to declare the elections null?

Sounds like you're equally pro a certain party too, the one that lost, obviously.

1 Like

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
olutop:

The voting was done manually now, and we documented the result on the EC8A papers, on that SCR there is an Icon there called E- collation, the PO click on it, it will bring out a login page where you will put the codes we were given, a result sheet will them come up containing the list of parties registered for that particular election, along with Total accredited voters, valid votes, Total registered voters etc, you input each parties vote in front of there acronym with the other variables(Total registered voters,valid votes etc) the computer will compute and tell you if there is an error or not. We then click on submit, we gave 1 copy of the EC8A duplicate to the Rack tech who then check if what is on the server and the 1 on the Ec8A tallies before allowing us to leave the RAcentre.....
The reason for this was to prevent result sheet alteration b4 it gets to the collation center, I think because they did some magic with the result sheets that is why they are saying there is no server.

Guy you lied. Which location in Nigeria did what you just said happened? Card reader was only used for accreditation and nothing more. You can volunteer to be a witness to PDP if you are so sure.

2 Likes

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by paix(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
This issue of server is going back and forth. Today there's server, tomorrow nothing like server. Na wao.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by SaintLucia: 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
olutop:

Exactly along with the Total registered voters,Total accredited voters, Total votes cast, Total valid votes and Invalid votes.....In all the elections.
So wetin come make INEC chairman announced the results manually at the collation center? Are they not suppose to announce the results through their server via a large screen if truly results were transmitted instead of the usual manual way that took us about three days on national television?

1 Like

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by MetaPhysical: 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
olutop:

lolsss....be a lawyer all you want or be partisan all I know is that INEC can't even mistakenly admit to having a server nor produce the result there, this country will collapse to the ground instantly....

If they told you the codes are different you believed them, they told you your transmission is going to a server you believed, why do you doubt when they say the authentic result is what they produced and announced?

1 Like

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by olutop(m): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
Neoteny:

You accused me of being pro a party, yet you just declared that there was no election.

How does your very narrow experience in just one location in the general elections gave you the authority to declare the elections null?

Sounds like you're equally pro a certain party too, the one that lost, obviously.

To hell with any party in Nigeria, seems you don't know me well, I don't talk on election matters unless is the 1 I know about, I am a corp member, I have lots of corper friends that partook in the election all over the country, and we talk abt the conduct in each location, No 1 can know more about what happened in the PU better than the PO, anything you like just believe, may God help you in your future endeavours....All I just want is a better Nigeria, and if that is what you also want then that is the beginning of a right step for us all.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by cosef: 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
olutop:

The codes are different for all the Polling Unit and we were told not to disclose the code to anyone, I also transmitted all the results of my PU to the said server and I kept wondering why INEC are saying there is no server, something that My SPO said we won't be paid if we fail to transmit the result.

I even thought Atiku was just chasing shadows but this right here proves the election was rigged in cahoot with APC and INEC, that's why they are hiding the said records on the said server.

Anyway, one thing is certain, whether Atiku or Buhari wins in court. The next elections will not be so easy to rig by politicians and the likes of Okorocha who kidnap electoral officers and force them to declare them winners will have a hard time in future elections, proper forensics are coming into play. Good for the polity as the people win.

1 Like

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by olutop(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

If they told you the codes are different you believed them, they told you your transmission is going to a server you believed, why do you doubt when they say the authentic result is what they produced and announced?
Lolsss....Because I know what happened in my LG to be precise, see I am not just interested in this election rubbish, is in the past 4 me, I am just telling you that what the witness said is the right thing he might suffer/persecuted for been bold and saying the truth in the open more than I am, I wish he is doing it 4 d right reason though if he is then he has my full respect .
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by garfield1: 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
tuniski:

What live results?
The one pasted on all social media platforms
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by sonofElElyon: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
You didn't read my post well..

jumobi1:

And who will authenticate the code? The adversary? Anyways, another witness can be used to introduce another code into evidence.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
positivelord:

have you heard of Whistle-blower before....stamp is not needed....
Atiku is definitely coming...

Did you read all what the witness said? If yes, you should know that card reader is not meant for voting but accreditation. He said" all the voters at his polling units voted via card reader as the machine worked perfectly". Can we see another PO who people voted via card reader in his polling unit.

Did you voted via card reader too?

1 Like

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Neoteny(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
olutop:

To hell with any party in Nigeria, seems you don't know me well, I don't talk on election matters unless is the 1 I know about, I am a corp member, I have lots of corper friends that partook in the election all over the country, and we talk abt the conduct in each location, No 1 can know more about what happened in the PU better than the PO, anything you like just believe, may God help you in your future endeavours....All I just want is a better Nigeria, and if that is what you also want then that is the beginning of a right step for us all.

I wish you a bright future after you're done serving.

1 Like

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by garfield1: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
tuniski:

God bless you jare
Hoe can you prove that buhari lost? Was atiku leading in poling unit results
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by garfield1: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
FarahAideed:

Was atiku ever leading in polling unit results
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by olutop(m): 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
Neoteny:

I wish you a bright future after you're done serving.
I finished service this last month and I am already working In Benin, as a Doctor, resumed work this last Monday..... I wish you well too bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by garfield1: 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
tuniski:

I don't get you. Prof yakubu is inec. Allow him to argue his case and then let the tribunal decide whichever way with plenty of technicalities.
This is pure ignorance.yakubu is just a staff or a part of inec.with or without him,inec exists.finally,he does not need to testify,those that were at the field will
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by olutop(m): 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Neoteny(m): 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
olutop:

I finished service this last month and I am already working In Benin, as a Doctor, resumed work this last Monday..... I wish you well too bro

Oh that's lovely, and you've chosen a noble profession.

Best of luck.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
garfield1:

This is pure ignorance.yakubu is just a staff or a part of inec.with or without him,inec exists.finally,he does not need to testify,those that were at the field will
He is inec not in your usual literary one line understanding.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
garfield1:

Hoe can you prove that buhari lost? Was atiku leading in poling unit results
They will soon get to that the documents ain't dumped on the court they have their purposes.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
garfield1:

The one pasted on all social media platforms
You see yourself, the ones on social media that ain't verified are more acceptable to you than the ones on inec server.

By the way, social media posting of the results ain't tailored.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
Neoteny:

You didn't invalidate my point, you just made it. PDP did claim to have procured a PVT even before the election to checkmate any fraud, as they themselves even claimed.

In the immediate aftermath of the election Atiku made several claims that the final figures did not tally with their PVT, and i clearly recall Atiku claiming during the voting that INEC has shut the PDP PVT from their server.

So what exactly are you trying to debunk here?
There is nothing wrong with pdp's situation room activities and that is only their own internal control.

The matter is with inec data not pdp's stop mixing matter abegi
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by garfield1: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
tuniski:

You see yourself, the ones on social media that ain't verified are more acceptable to you than the ones on inec server.

By the way, social media posting of the results ain't tailored.
You are funny.most people here get results from social media since inec do not post polling unit results.it is from polling unit results that one will the actual winner.these are usually posted by voters,observers,adhoc staffs unofficially,party agents,concerned citizens.in 95% of the cases,who wins in such results goes to win eventually.it became popular during the 2015 polls.it is even more authentic than the ones inec verifies at the final stages since it is taken instantly at the early stages before manipulations starts.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by garfield1: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
tuniski:

There is nothing wrong with pdp's situation room activities and that is only their own internal control.

The matter is with inec data not pdp's stop mixing matter abegi
Why didnt pdp release results from their own situation room
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by garfield1: 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
tuniski:

They will soon get to that the documents ain't dumped on the court they have their purposes.
Well so far,atiku has established nothing and it will end so
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Brightest04(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
You transmitted through a server, but you did not know the name or number of the server,neither the code....BIG IDIOT of a lecturer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales / Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State / Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.