Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer (30487 Views)

Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) / Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) / Presiding Officers: We Transmitted Official Results Directly To INEC Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Monday60655(m): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
I'm one of the presiding officer (P.O) in one of the North Central State. They should contact me for more info on the issue of existence or non existence of INEC server
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Officialgarri: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
Realdeals:

Did that same law allow the use of SCR for accreditation? If yes, where are all voters information stored?
I'm not sure the same law specifically explain how electronic devices should be used for election, what INEC could have told us is that the result server is meant to cross check the manual one to avoid manipulation, same purpose the SCR also served.

The truth is that "the law is an ass". Also, it has its loopholes. It could be manipulated in whatever way.

The law recognizes only the ec8 form. Why? Because all "accredited party agents" have willfully consented to the outcome of that particular unit.

But as you rightly said, the law should have made the provision for server results as a backup. Unfortunately, there is none.

It the duty of the house to make new laws to suit every situation. That's why they are paid heavily

2 Likes

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Neoteny(m): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
olutop:

I think the issue is The E-collation was just to be a guide to how the announced result deviated from the real result, since The president did not sign the new electoral bill in law, I guest Atiku got the server result through an inside man in INEC or through an hacker, the E-Collation was not suppose to be known by the parties involved.....But they should stop saying there is no server since the E-Collation stuff is already out, Cause I personally transmitted the result to the server and the Code is still on my phone, if not for security reasons I would have posted the code on this forum along with my PU code and everything....
and if anyone have the video INEC released for the operation of the SCR you will see the E-Collation icon along with the accreditation icon on the 1st page

Atiku doesn't have any access to INEC server. All he's going by are the claims of some internet wacko who hurriedly setup a website a few days after results were announced and claimed to be a whistleblowing former INEC staff.

The website is at https://www.factsdontlieng.com/

The images from the supposed server are complete rubbish. INEC would not run a sophisticated and sensitive national presidential election on a Core i5 desktop running on 8Gb ram with default router IP addressing. Even the kludgiest IT personnel would not be that inept.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
garfield1:

That is inec regulations while the constitutiin recognises manual accreditation.
I concede everything on technicality. But like many citizens would, we will simply form our opinion on buhari's mandate after the trial.

So far, I am enjoying it. Prof yakubu is a scam. Shikenan
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by olutop(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Interesting!

So if they did not disclose code to anyone how did he know the codes are different?

Difference comes about through comparison and comparison from sharing info.

Also how did he know his result transmission was to a server....and not to a individual presiding over all polling units in the area?
Because they told us they are different and of course we all compared the codes among ourselves in The RAcenter a night b4 the election, and they told us it is going to the INEC server, we even questioned the RAC Tech that why can't they make it live that immediately we post it everyone can see it on INEC site or anywhere safe just for clarity, they said people might hacked it and that the President did not sign it into bill that only a returning officer can announce a result. But we never knew it will cause confusion like this we should have snapped the page of the transmission on the SCR....I pray Nigeria will get better sha, our leaders will do anything to attain power.

3 Likes

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Neoteny:

Nope

Atiku alleged rigging, which is the usual refuge of electoral losers.

Atiku claimed their parallel voting system showed different results, and at one point claimed INEC shut down its server.

The server claims came later when some shadowy website was setup by someone claiming to be a former INEC IT staff with screenshots and claims, something i debunked earlier.

So why didn't Atiku use his parallel voting tabulator as evidence, using instead the server claims of some faceless jobber?
No, no such claim of parallel voting System. E-transmission is not a parallel voting. The voting system is not the issue but, the variations between e-transmitted results and announced results.

1 Like

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by olutop(m): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
Neoteny:

Atiku doesn't have any access to INEC server. All he's going by are the claims of some internet wacko who hurriedly setup a website a few days after results were announced and claimed to be a whistleblowing former INEC staff.

The website is at https://www.factsdontlieng.com/

The images from the supposed server are complete rubbish. INEC would not run a sophisticated and sensitive national presidential election on a Core i5 desktop running on 8Gb ram with default router IP addressing. Even the kludgiest IT personnel would not be that inept.

I don't understand your Conspiracy nor the IT jargon all I know is that we transmitted election result to INEC server as directed by the EO through the SPO.
And the 1 we did in Ekiti state Gubernatorial election tallied that was why there was massive vote buying and no election tribunal.
I am not on support of any party, I just don't want someone to be playing on our intelligence, they should say yes there is e-collation but it was a test run, not that there is no server, after all my efforts chai....

3 Likes

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
olutop:

Because they told us they are different and of course we all compared the codes among ourselves in The RAcenter a night b4 the election, and they told us it is going to the INEC server, we even questioned the RAC Tech that why can't they make it live that immediately we post it everyone can see it on INEC site or anywhere safe just for clarity, they said people might hacked it and that the President did not sign it into bill that only a returning officer can announce a result. But we never knew it will cause confusion like this we should have snapped the page of the transmission on the SCR....I pray Nigeria will get better sha, our leaders will do anything to attain power.
INEC used it to doctor the results having seen that the transmitted result didn't favour buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
Officialgarri:

The truth is that "the law is an ass". Also, it has its loopholes. It could be manipulated in whatever way.

The law recognizes only the ec8 form. Why? Because all "accredited party agents" have willfully consented to the outcome of that particular unit.

But as you rightly said, the law should have made the provision for server results as a backup. Unfortunately, there is none.

It the duty of the house to make new laws to suit every situation. That's why they are paid heavily
At least the world Would know results were transmitted electronically.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by garfield1: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
tuniski:

I concede everything on technicality. But like many citizens would, we will simply form our opinion on buhari's mandate after the trial.

So far, I am enjoying it. Prof yakubu is a scam. Shikenan
We are not talking about yakubu here or technicality but electoral matters and inec itself.if atiku had argued that non use of manual accreditation is illegal,it will be a very strong point.just like in osun,his lawyers are not trying
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by garfield1: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
tuniski:

INEC used it to doctor the results having seen that the transmitted result didn't favour buhari.
How did they doctor it when buhari based on live results won majority of polling units?
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari is going soon sad sad sad
... No name Atiku dey GO grin

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Malawian(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
Just imagine Brugari won that election with the Server transmitted results, it would have been displayed to the whole world to see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Neoteny(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
olutop:

I don't understand your Conspiracy nor the IT jargon all I know is that we transmitted election result to INEC server as directed by the EO through the SPO.
And the 1 we did in Ekiti state Gubernatorial election tallied that was why there was massive vote buying and no election tribunal.
I am not on support of any party, I just don't want someone to be playing on our intelligence, they should say yes there is e-collation but it was a test run, not that there is no server, after all my efforts chai....

That just disqualified your authority from any credible input on this matter

1 Like

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Earthkumy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
There's a way the court works and these people PDP are tendering as witnesses will make PDP lose easily.... Although they will lose afterall.

Whenever there is inconsistency in your testimony, the Judge will declare all your previous testimonies as questionable, even if the facts are glaring.

For example, they brought a PO who has no good knowledge of court proceedings, then he comes to talk about a code and at the end, he couldn't present the code...

At last, it's either he doesn't find the code or INEC changes the code from their end. This will falsify his claim and all his testimonies will be dismissed.

You have reading problem, he said the code is on his phone go and read it again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Neoteny(m): 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
tuniski:

No, no such claim of parallel voting System. E-transmission is not a parallel voting. The voting system is not the issue but, the variations between e-transmitted results and announced results.

Look it up in the news. PDP did announce setting up of a PVT before the election, and claimed later that their PVT results varied from the announced results, while the election monitors said their own PVTs tallied with INEC's announcement.

2 Likes

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by garfield1: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
tuniski:

When variations are established,one with legal backing will be taken.look at the testimony of that ratech officer,he said that he snapped the polling unit result sheet and then transmitted the result recorded on that sheet.all atiku needed to do is to go get that form ec8a and the pink copies and see if there was any alteration inorder to establish his case.

2 Likes

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by garfield1: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
Earthkumy:

You have reading problem, he said the code is on his phone go and read it again
He should have presented it to show seriousness
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by garfield1: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
Malawian:
Just imagine Brugari won that election with the Server transmitted results, it would have been displayed to the whole world to see.
So the 2019 poll results is not online abi
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
garfield1:

When variations are established,one with legal backing will be taken.look at the testimony of that ratech officer,he said that he snapped the polling unit result sheet and then transmitted the result recorded on that sheet.all atiku needed to do is to go get that form ec8a and the pink copies and see if there was any alteration inorder to establish his case.
Ain't you following? The over 26000 documents tendered have those forms. A step at time they will get to that.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by OlujobaSamuel: 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
garfield1:

I dey laff, one ratech said he snapped while the INEC polling officer or whatever his post(no disrespect) during the election said it was inputted into the SCR, I dey laff o.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Emmannn101(m): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
The inec chairman should be ordered to rot in jail for saying that Inec doesn't have server.

Hello my fellow Nairalanders, I was one of the ad-hoc staffs during the election, we're to input the results of all political parties and it must correspond with the written results else it won't be accepted. Many of us left the collation centre very late in the night and you're here telling us lies.

If it's true that Atiku won according to the server, may God disgrace Buhari and his crew!

Amen

1 Like

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
Neoteny:

Look it up in the news. PDP did announce setting up of a PVT before the election, and claimed later that their PVT results varied from the announced results, while the election monitors said their own PVTs tallied with INEC's announcement.
You are mixing things up. Every genuine party in an election has its own situation room.
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by MetaPhysical: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
olutop:

You went against the rules.

Rule says dont share codes. Correct?

If they told you they are different codes, do you believe them?

1 Like

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
garfield1:

How did they doctor it when buhari based on live results won majority of polling units?
What live results?
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
garfield1:

We are not talking about yakubu here or technicality but electoral matters and inec itself.if atiku had argued that non use of manual accreditation is illegal,it will be a very strong point.just like in osun,his lawyers are not trying
I don't get you. Prof yakubu is inec. Allow him to argue his case and then let the tribunal decide whichever way with plenty of technicalities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by olutop(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
Neoteny:

That just disqualified your authority from any credible input on this matter
I guess the only reason why you are interested in this matter is because you are a supporter of a party or candidate not because you want the truth or because you have the interest of this country at hand.
If INEC mistakenly admit to having a server and they produce the result in the server for just a local govt during that election, You will ask us to kill all the politicians that contested or have interest in that election, might have to be recolonized or go back to military regime, seriously we did not have an election atall, The only person in pity in this case is the witness (PO), is life and career is in jeopardy make he just comot naija straight....1 day we will get it right sha.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by tuniski: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
olutop:

I guess the only reason why you are interested in this matter is because you are a supporter of a party or candidate not because you want the truth or because you have the interest of this country at hand.
If INEC mistakenly admit to having a server and they produce the result in the server for just a local govt during that election, You will ask us to kill all the politicians that contested or have interest in that election, might have to be recolonized or go back to military regime, seriously we did not have an election atall, The only person in pity in this case is the witness (PO), is life and career is in jeopardy make he just comot naija straight....1 day we will get it right sha.
On point
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by olutop(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You went against the rules.

Rule says dont share codes. Correct?

If they told you they are different codes, do you believe them?
lolsss....be a lawyer all you want or be partisan all I know is that INEC can't even mistakenly admit to having a server nor produce the result there, this country will collapse to the ground instantly....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by gulfer: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
ashacot:
grin grin

He said he does not have the code he used to transmit the result of his unit to INEC SERVER but he had it on his phone.

ATIKU OR PDP HAS STOLEN THE PHONE.
JOKERS
But when asked by INEC’s lawyer, Yunus Usman (SAN), Olalekan said he did not have the name or the number of the server.
cool cool cool cool
Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by muykem: 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
tommykiwi:
Mr Man, am not sure you understood him, what he meant was, he don't have it written down on paper but the code is stored in his phone, he trying to let the court know he has the code if they wanted to see it.
Oga have been in court defending case before? Since you didn't not attached it, nobody will ask you to bring it. It is automatic hole in your witness.

1 Like

Re: We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
Staro:
Prof Mahmud should be
languishing in kirikiri

Which of the result a presiding officer transmitted with code? Not even a collation officer but a presiding officer? I have someone who is a presiding officer and stayed with me through out the election. No code, no server. All are black and white through out the whole exercise. That guy will sleep behind bar for false witness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity / What Southern Governors Concluded After Their Meeting In Enugu / Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.