Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) (44033 Views)

RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's 50th Birthday With A Rare Video / Richard Mofe-damijo RMD Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by martineverest(m): 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
smiley Yoruba boys ehnn. We too fine abeg. Shuo! No wonder those igbo girls wan crase finish
too much weed

1 Like

Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
Any guy wey fine na gay to some people.But how a boy who just turned 18 will have such beard?I senior this dude wella and I no get that kind plenty beard.
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by aje11: 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
chip of the old block.

Gold is the only commodity that has a world wide appeal. the industry is worth of 7 trillion dollars and every great investor is keying into this great industry.
if you are interested in been part of this great industry and others, join enterpreneur as they hangout this summer in an atmosphere of fun business and excitement.
Join the executive hangout this August as enterpreneur leverage on each other to take their business to the next level happening at the olumirin waterfall.
call:. 08052348127
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by Probz(m): 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
Father to a fàg. How disgraceful angry

Very soon, your secret will be in the open angry

That’s how plenty of young kids dress these days. Leave your conc. African mentality for strictly African matters.

1 Like

Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by brenister10: 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
I knew the boy was going to put on rag before I saw his picture
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by Mackonell(m): 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
[b][/b]
bennexboy:

Dude before he was a gay,he's RMD's son and a human being. So please chill for some seconds
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by grandstar(m): 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
Cool advise.
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by paul100(m): 12:19am On Jul 09, 2019
cucumbae:
Any guy wey fine na gay to some people.But how a boy who just turned 18 will have such beard?I senior this dude wella and I no get that kind plenty beard.
You don't have to be surprised,he got it from his father
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by enemyofprogress: 12:35am On Jul 09, 2019
Look at the boy wearing a thorned trouser, it is not good for one to be burned by a very stingy father like RMD
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by enemyofprogress: 12:36am On Jul 09, 2019
cucumbae:
he is a human bean, you are not a human bean
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by enemyofprogress: 12:37am On Jul 09, 2019
brenister10:
I knew the boy was going to put on rag before I saw his picture
it is because his father is very stingy
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by pcicero(m): 12:58am On Jul 09, 2019
enemyofprogress:
it is because his father is very stingy

Na wa ooo. Nigerians and their negative vibes. Shebi you're the one paying his school fees in the US abi?

Continue putting other people down, you hear?
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:37am On Jul 09, 2019
BigBrother9ja:

If you ever took that jobless OSU dolt seriously, then you can believe anything ...
Its true,he's a GAY! it aint because of his appearance.
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by enemyofprogress: 1:50am On Jul 09, 2019
pcicero:

Na wa ooo. Nigerians and their negative vibes. Shebi you're the one paying his school fees in the US abi?

Continue putting other people down, you hear?
I'm sure he is owing them his school fees

1 Like

Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by Nicklaus619(m): 1:51am On Jul 09, 2019
Aswear to God Nigeria is really cursed, y'all be hating on the young chap and insulting RMD, painting him gay and saying sh!t about his style sense of fashion, just show how backward and clueless y'all be could be, you dont judge people by the way they dress, their sexuality and sh!t, I am straight as fvck but I ain't saying its cool being gay but I wouldn't judge him either, y'all judging him ain't better either, hypocrisy really abound in Nigeria, yuck tongue,

BTW birthday champ, keep on soaring

2 Likes

Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by Isoduwa(m): 1:58am On Jul 09, 2019
bennexboy:

Dude before he was a gay,he's RMD's son and a human being. So please chill for some seconds

iye so the boy na gay
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by Achorise: 2:08am On Jul 09, 2019
Officialgarri:

How did you know
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by Burgerlomo: 3:04am On Jul 09, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by femi4: 4:40am On Jul 09, 2019
Joystark:

Ha! Abeg open the secret now o. We need fresh gist. BBN, Slapping Senator, COZA and RUGA dan tire us fa!
gbeborun
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by Bluffly: 5:56am On Jul 09, 2019
martineverest:
kids of nowadays are well fed,thus they are older than their age.unlike our set that were riddled with fufu and eba
What do you mean by well fed? Bunch of impurities that they consume or what?
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by Jamesbally: 6:12am On Jul 09, 2019
Why the Boy trouser tear?

1 Like

Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by tiger28: 6:17am On Jul 09, 2019
I really dont get this social media nonsense..... Why couldn't he write this epistle ON A BIRTHDAY CARD and give it to the boy

1 Like

Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by TruthHurts100: 7:15am On Jul 09, 2019
Gistformant:
Popular Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo celebrates his handsome as he turns 18 today, 8th June.

See more; http://gistmore.com/rmd-celebrates-his-son-on-his-18th-birthday-photo

And pray that he will start wearing clothes like a real man not wearing torn clothes.
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
smiley Yoruba boys ehnn. We too fine abeg. Shuo! No wonder those igbo girls wan crase finish

Go and suck a pickle! Fine my Behind! Lol!
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:26am On Jul 09, 2019
Officialgarri:

You are a very myopic nincompoop! Hater!!!
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by splendidbaby(f): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2019
Halo22:
This madness called fashion is what I don't really get. How can someone just wear completely torn clothes and call it modern fashion, even sons and daughters of reputable people.
I wonder oo
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by smartyanu3: 7:54am On Jul 09, 2019
Railway Recruitment Board is going to release the RRB JE CBT Result for the candidates who are appearing for the CBT Examination.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim / Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) / Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.