Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) (44036 Views)

RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's 50th Birthday With A Rare Video / Richard Mofe-damijo RMD Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by Tomaoj(f): 8:14am On Jul 09, 2019
Seeing him,you go know say this one na pure ajebutter. I doubt if he grew up here in Nigeria.
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by nwaguy01: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2019
MrWTF:
you know say your surname na sufferhead.

Thank God i no suffer reach u��
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by Aladdin1(m): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2019
all these good virtues the father listed and prayed for.From the photo of the son am seeing,i can confidently say the boy have missed almost all and he's got none of those virtues.What a pity.
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by Aladdin1(m): 10:08am On Jul 09, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Aswear to God Nigeria is really cursed, y'all be hating on the young chap and insulting RMD, painting him gay and saying sh!t about his style sense of fashion, just show how backward and clueless y'all be could be, you dont judge people by the way they dress, their sexuality and sh!t, I am straight as fvck but I ain't saying its cool being gay but I wouldn't judge him either, y'all judging him ain't better either, hypocrisy really abound in Nigeria, yuck tongue,

BTW birthday champ, keep on soaring
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by Joystark(f): 10:16am On Jul 09, 2019
femi4:
gbeborun

Thank God for the internet.
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by simplified123: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
Joystark:

Thank God for the internet.
[quote author=Officialgarri post=80059744]Father to a fàg. How disgraceful angry

Very soon, your secret will be in the open angry[/

You are such a shame!!!!
who cares if he is gay? Hating on who you dont know is a disease..try and get a life
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by Joystark(f): 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author=simplified123 post=80092266][/quote]

I guess you're having a mental breakdown.
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by Exodora: 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
He is regretting why he choose that picture of all picture he saw he choose the one of crazy jean.
All is well let's keep promoting their product .
Re: Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) by Alejobs: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2019
What can we do without reliable power really? We don't deserve this heat!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name / Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) / Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.