Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

Who Should Be Sex Initiator Between A Man And Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Be Sex Initiator Between A Man And Woman (675 Views)

A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex / 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship / It Must Not Always Be Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Be Sex Initiator Between A Man And Woman by Bprettie4: 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
The initiator?
The Big issue question, who should initiate sex frist man or woman
Let a man answer this
man: I must be the initiator, what about the woman?
Woman: I think..... haha... it should be a man.
Why must it be the man?
Woman: because if you try and be the initiator my husband will think I have become a wayward woman. My dear you are very wrong.
What have come over you? When did u become someone like this? I know since you have become friend with Angela you have change. My brother that is not also true.
Anybody can be sex initiator in marriage, it can be the wife or the husband depending on whosoever gets the huge. Don’t see your wife has a bad woman, it just nature’s demand, just give it to her in such a way she will always ask for more and that settle the case.
Re: Who Should Be Sex Initiator Between A Man And Woman by Amazingman(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
I know people like ftc but this one , this one is wdic , why did I comment. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Should Be Sex Initiator Between A Man And Woman by Rexraph18(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
Anybody should and can initiate intercouse..

As you rightly said.. depends on hu the thing ho first grin

What do i even know zef, afterall am not married yet.. so i shouldnt be talking about sex undecided
Re: Who Should Be Sex Initiator Between A Man And Woman by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
Rexraph18:
Anybody should and can initiate intercouse..

As you rightly said.. depends on hu the thing ho first grin

What do i even know zef, afterall am not married yet.. so i shouldnt be talking about sex undecided
lol. Loud it o. Virginia. You get full state for America.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Actress Destiny Etiko Claims She Received A Benz As A Birthday Gift / Nobody Must Know I Change Into Goat To Sleep With Men For 7 Days To Remain Rich / TRUE LOVE? British OAP, 80, Who Will Marry Egyptian Jobless 35 Years Toyboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.