Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex (7816 Views)

Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends / It Must Not Always Be Sex / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by donnumber1(m): 7:56pm On May 26, 2021
Forgive any typo errors if necessary. This is a real life story that have happened before and also repeated itself .

.... I have a neighbor that have interrelationships with my dad . Due to the old age of my dad will both presently lives together.

My dad is way older than the way he looks ,however that was not a barrel to a awesome friendship he had with a lovely and friendly neighbor.

Now the problem.... our neighbor is a family man of four girls ranging from (12,9,4,2) the girls are lovely and cute and respectful .... whenever my sister is back from work and about to cook the meal at home , those little girls always love helping out . Earlier this year February I notice something funky about the third child... will both where together before I knew it she said and I quote “ uncle J come and pupu on me , I was thinking it was a joke until the little girl jump on me and began going close to my genital area. I resisted and stop her and l told her to go to the sitting room and watch the cartoons while my younger sister was in the kitchen cooking.

....so today after taking my bath this evening she was around too after the return of my sister from work . She repeated that same statement funny enough I was coming outside from the bathroom with my towel only she was consistently repeating same sentence and about to see my naked part by pointing it that I should come and pupu on her . I was wow and had to discharge her towards the kitchen.

My question, is someone already penetrating her or have she mistakenly seen her dad and mom having sex .

(Modify I no Dey do notice me . I Dey always Dey nairaland everyday . But I need to solve this shit soon before I enter wahala just as one nigga suggested. I feel someone held the little girl statement today. )

1 Like

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 26, 2021
Got nothing to say. Maybe the person below has something to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2021
Ogbeni ...you better do something about this issue , if someone hear the girl telling you "to come and pupu her " alaye awon feminist will relocate you to kirikiri ....

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Lalami3232(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2021
Na wa oooo, this na very sensitive matter. I wan commend you first of all for not been a Baba Ijesha. Now wetin u suppose do na to report her to her father especially, make dem detect were she for dey hear such word from. Dem go quickly find out if one idiot don dey finger her or if na film na she dey hear those stuffs from.
To born go dey fear person now ooooo, the rate with which dem dey take corrupt children nowadays is alarming. Social media sef no dey help matters atall. The girl child is now an endangered specie in this 9ja and it's very sad and disheartening. Abeg bros, report to her parents for the future of the girl.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "The day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go cry like person wey dey purge when he crush dey around"

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Ayemileto(m): 8:04pm On May 26, 2021
Your account was created in 2013, but this is your first post.

You have very few comments too for a 8 year old account. shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Footballtroll19: 8:06pm On May 26, 2021
Ask her where she heard that or seen it and who does she think it means, from that you will have to report to her parents because this matter get as e be oooo undecided lipsrsealed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Lilpen3758: 8:10pm On May 26, 2021
Since people don't know sarcasm
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Mikester: 8:11pm On May 26, 2021
Well talk to her parents. I feel something paedophilic is up due to the child's statements and behaviour.

Someone might had definitely instructed her to do such behind closed doors which brought about her actions. I don't know but think so. Young children learn about prejudice through instruction, older children by experience so such must be the case with her.

Be careful though so it doesn't backfire against you. All the best.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by neonly: 8:12pm On May 26, 2021
If you touch my private part I will tell
If you touch my private part I will tell
I tell it to my daddy I will it to my mummy if u touch my private I will tell
Guy Na maximum prison you dey style play with so
Somebody wey you go slap and discipline her for having dat kind thoughts at her age
I just pity you sha continue

7 Likes

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by WoundedLamb: 8:13pm On May 26, 2021
Hmmm... The baby girl is probably a victim of child abuse. I suggest you tell your family and y'all should inform her mum. In cases like this, everyone is a victim. If they can't catch the culprit, they should at least be able to protect the kid by keeping an eye on her and helping her get the stuff off her mind. It's sad she had to experience this side of life at such a tender age. On the bright side, her age means she's not likely to have any trauma as she'd probably forget everything including the "uncle" before next year.

I honestly hope it's just something she saw, but her utterances suggest someone might have used those words to deceive her. Saddening.

2 Likes

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by 151487made(m): 8:21pm On May 26, 2021
beat her then take her down to her parent and explain everything to them.
all this western approach go put u for trouble.

1 Like

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 26, 2021
What's the society turning into,the girl child isn't safe anymore, someone has defiled that little girl. Ow God I'm actually crying here.

2 Likes

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:24pm On May 26, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Omo this kind thing don happen to me but my own na signal she dey give me
small girl of 5years always like to grab my ass
Na me come dey shy ooh imagine

If you think that a small girl of 5 years playfully grabbing your ass means that she's giving you signal then you should be in a mental institution.

There's something definitely wrong with your brain.

13 Likes

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by danietohbadt(m): 8:25pm On May 26, 2021
Ayemileto:
Your account was created in 2013, but this is your first post.

You have very few comments too for a 8 year old account. shocked shocked shocked

See detective.... na FBI you suppose dey
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by donnumber1(m): 8:27pm On May 26, 2021
I’m presently with her dad outside with my old man and him , my problem is will her dad believe me without doubting me.( meaning na me Dey penetrate her) Abeg ... I no want problems presently.

Ladies of the under world don bring me down ....meaning I don’t have much financial resources to fight any implications just Incase someone wey no even like me go report before I find the right way to present it with her dad

(Modify her mom and I are not in talking terms however I’m ready to risk anything to save the child so as to know where the child got that from. I hope say I go save . I no Dey like problems)

2 Likes

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by mainkendo: 8:33pm On May 26, 2021
Guy . Report first and give us feedback. We de here. Nothing de happen.

2 Likes

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Kaykay999(m): 8:38pm On May 26, 2021
Chaiii
Person don damage that innocent girl.
It’s better to report on time to avoid issues.
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Sterope(f): 8:50pm On May 26, 2021
donnumber1

Her mum should be the first person you tell.

A third party must witness your disclosure with her mum. It is also can also best you lodge a complaint (anonymously if you wish) with an NGO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Lilpen3758: 9:05pm On May 26, 2021
WeNoGoDie:

If you think that a small girl of 5 years playfully grabbing your ass means that she's giving you signal then you should be in a mental institution.

There's something definitely wrong with your brain.
I do tell her to stop it I beat her sometimes
I was just been sarcastic, omo una too serious for this country

1 Like

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by realman42: 9:15pm On May 26, 2021
Oga mind your business.And distant that girl far from you.Any small f-up go tarnish ur image.

1 Like

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by obiekunie01: 9:16pm On May 26, 2021
the bible says putting your mouth into wetin no concern you is like pulling the ears of a mad rabid dog!

Go tell her parents and you will be made to explain how comes its only you that she asks to pupu on her - na that time you go no say police sabi do reverse investigation!

If you are wise, whenever she say such to you again shout on her to stop saying such - if you scare her with hard face she won't come near you again.

KEEP BEING MUMU UNTIL FEMINISTS TAKE YOU SHINE!

4 Likes

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 26, 2021
Report the matter to her mum first with ur younger sis present..
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by SportsHD: 10:13pm On May 26, 2021
151487made:
beat her then take her down to her parent and explain everything to them.

neonly:

Somebody wey you go slap and discipline her for having dat kind thoughts at her age
I just pity you sha continue

Beat her, slap her? Like it's her fault some old pervert is baba ijeshaing her.

She doesn't even know what the man is allegedly doing to her is wrong.
I think OP needs to do something fast about it.

I can't even advice him because I don't pray to find myself in these types of situations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 26, 2021
my guy u better distance yourself before it backfires oh..

if dah girl says such in the presence of her father or mother you don enter am oh..nobody go gre hear you side oh..hmm dem no dey telli person oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by thatsleepboy1: 10:22pm On May 26, 2021
Lalami3232:

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "The day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go cry like person wey dey purge when he crush dey around"

E better make I born armed robber than to born woman pikin for this generation.

1 Like

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by SportsHD: 10:25pm On May 26, 2021
brainmax2000:
my guy u better distance yourself before it backfires oh..

if dah girl says such in the presence of her father or mother you don enter am oh..nobody go gre hear you side oh..hmm dem no dey telli person oh

That's one of the reasons all these matters dey always dey complicated to intervene in.
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Khd95(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2021
Report her to her father right now b4 she will utter thay nonsense in front of a third party or her presents , by that time before go dey suspect u and no body go believe ur side of the story again

1 Like

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by 9japride(m): 10:32pm On May 26, 2021
@ Op you are playing with fire, if you know what's good for you avoid that girl and inform your siblings on the matter. Some kids tell a lot of lies. Her parents can threaten her to give false accusation against you just to remove the Shame from their family.

2 Likes

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by benqo01(m): 10:40pm On May 26, 2021
donnumber1:
I’m presently with her dad outside with my old man and him , my problem is will her dad believe me without doubting me.( meaning na me Dey penetrate her) Abeg ... I no want problems presently.

Ladies of the under world don bring me down ....meaning I don’t have much financial resources to fight any implications just Incase someone wey no even like me go report before I find the right way to present it with her dad

(Modify her mom and I are not in talking terms however I’m ready to risk anything to save the child so as to know where the child got that from. I hope say I go save . I no Dey like problems)

This is a very issue and must be dealt with seriously.Imagine a small girl of that age I think someone must have done something to her(penetrating).The part where you said you and the woman ain't in good terms is very disturbing.
Because some women no get joy,she might want to use that against you by accusing you wrongly.
I hope you know how the society views that and the negative effect it will have on you.
People will even believe her because it involves a little girl for that matter.You have to be very careful o

2 Likes

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by ovieokodhi(m): 10:42pm On May 26, 2021
donnumber1:

talk to your sister about it, your sister can tactically get more info from her

1 Like

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by benqo01(m): 10:43pm On May 26, 2021
benqo01:

This is a very issue and must be dealt with seriously.Imagine a small girl of that age I think someone must have done something to her(penetrating).The part where you said you and the woman ain't in good terms is very disturbing.
Because some women no get joy,she might want to use that against you by accusing you wrongly.
I hope you know how the society views that and the negative effect it will have on you.
People will even believe her because it involves a little girl for that matter.You have to be very careful o

Abeg use style avoid that girl no go claim James Bond say u wan go tell her parent o because they will point at you especially the mother now wey una no dey in good terms.

1 Like

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 26, 2021
Hello Op good evening, report that girl to your sister, she will know how best to handle it, then scold her and stop playing with her to avoid unnecessary issues and implications

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At What Age Does A Man's Manhood Stop Growing? / I'm In A Dilemma Over Two Women / Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.