Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? (9637 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by FreeSpirited: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2019
Oyindidi:
All I have to say to the op is, grow up! I will cheat! I will cheat with a hot babe, if you like cheat with mummy water nonsense!

There is nothing wrong and childish about being honest with myself...and not ready to condone bullshit from a bitter wife. Deny me sex, and I will never touch you or compliment your look
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Ilekokonit: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2019
A lot of women use sex as a weapon and once they start doing that, it means they don't love you any more. If you are single, dump the lady as you are lucky she has shown you her true colours and if you are married, get a mistress to avoid losing your respect by begging your wife flat mate for sex. The married ones do it the most and one of the many things women don't understand is that they should respect any man that still "repeatedly" has sex with them after they've had 2 or more kids.

Why do you think our forefathers had more than one wife ? It is to avoid the nonsense where one woman will hold them to ransom over sex which actually is not that satisfying for a man once the woman has 2 or more kids. If you know, you know.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by FreeSpirited: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2019
Bamz:

Sighs, you don't know what you're saying
But u hustling for babe na...Just observin
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Bamz(m): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2019
FreeSpirited:
But u hustling for babe na...Just observin

I've been interacting with her on here before that mention. It's not 'hustling'. It's called making friends. Which society are you from, jupiter?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2019
rosy1992:
Is marriage all about sex, This era sex is now overrated.

I am sure you're still young and unmarried, listen and learn wisdom; you can know how to handle your husband

Men and women are very different physiologically. Except there's an addiction, women don't crave sex like men do.

And so for a woman to be interested, she needs to be in the "mood", which is triggered by love, affections, peace and emotions; a man doesn't need to be all that before he craves for sex.

So that's why a man needs to understand what puts his wife in the mood, and the woman understand her husbands crave... A denial of your spouse of sex can lead to infidelity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by FreeSpirited: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2019
Bamz:

I've been interacting with her on here before that mention. It's not 'hustling'. It's called making friends. Which society are you from, jupiter?
Lols...making friends with a lady can also be a coded hustling in disguise na..we know the game na.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Bamz(m): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2019
FreeSpirited:
Lols...making friends with a lady can also be a coded hustling in disguise na..we know the game na.

SMH it's about perspective you know and you really don't me. I've made friends here that have changed my life. Yes there's the chance of pleasure but then again, life isn't all about that.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by FreeSpirited: 11:43am On Jul 09, 2019
Bamz:

SMH it's about perspective you know and you really don't me. I've made friends here that have changed my life. Yes there's the chance of pleasure but then again, life isn't all about that.
Of course it isn't all about that...But everything na joke...don't take words personal
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Bamz(m): 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
FreeSpirited:
Of course it isn't all about that...But everything na joke...don't take words personal

wink It's all fun and jokes until your future wife sees your comments, and says maybe FreeSpirited is not a serious person afterall. grin angry angry grin
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by FreeSpirited: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
Bamz:

wink It's all fun and jokes until your future wife sees your comments, and says maybe FreeSpirited is not a serious person afterall. grin angry angry grin
It's like you don't know me bro. Future wife? see my posts? that I'm not a serious person? Well, I don't buy validation. I don't even care about people's opinion cos its the cheapest thing to hold.

You should know their are billions of women in the world..if a woman doesn't want me, countless others will do. And if marriage is not possible, its actually not an assurance for success.. I will still live and have kids if I wish..baby mama full ground
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by FreeSpirited: 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
Bamz:

Meanwhile, talking about jokes was only referring to my pulling of your legs that you are hustling for a gal on here...The joke stuff has nothing to do with my post. My post ain't joke to me, its my personal feeling and mindset...
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by FreeSpirited: 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ilekokonit:
A lot of women use sex as a weapon and once they start doing that, it means they don't love you any more. If you are single, dump the lady as you are lucky she has shown you her true colours and if you are married, get a mistress to avoid losing your respect by begging your wife flat mate for sex. The married ones do it the most and one of the many things women don't understand is that they should respect any man that still "repeatedly" has sex with them after they've had 2 or more kids.

Why do you think our forefathers had more than one wife ? It is to avoid the nonsense where one woman will hold them to ransom over sex which actually is not that satisfying for a man once the woman has 2 or more kids. If you know, you know.
Thanks for this
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by 12inchess: 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2020

I like women but here is the bitter truth you have to know.

all women are manipulative and crave (

women see their pvssy as a hidden treasure you have to go on an adventure to explore. ultimately they want to stress you before you can enjoy it, or limit how often you can enjoy it. they derive joy from it, I don't know why. so how do you win as a married man?

it's simple. before konji hits you at all or even comes try to pay attention to your wife and things she likes. for example helping out in the house.
but this alone will not help you. she may give you sex this way as a way of saying thank you in return but it will not be as steady unless you combine it with this next step.

always ensure a day or two does not go without you giving attention to your wife's body. sex is not the intention but to ease, please and tease her. you can give her a massage, hug her tightly, stroke her, tickle her, do anything that will please her senses and make her laugh or relax and when she is almost at the climax, leave her hanging. do not initiate sex. make that a routine and she will begin to lust after you. try not to initiate this in the bedroom, she may be reluctant thinking sex comes next. do this anywhere else.

her sex drive will be so high from all the teasing that she will practical beg you for sex. when she finally does give her in quantum until once again the lust in her dies, then repeats steps one and two from the top, again and again.

I repeat never ever beg her for sex. it wont serve you well for the long term.

and learn to pay attention to your wife and not only when konji comes calling. she too has feelings no matter how manipulative she may get.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2020

I like women but here is the bitter truth you have to know.

all women are manipulative and crave attention/validation.

marrying a woman doesn't guarantee steady sex and if you force her or yourself on her, you may be accused of rape or termed insensitive and that will give you only fewer sex.

women see their pvssy as a hidden treasure you have to go on an adventure to explore. ultimately they want to stress you before you can enjoy it, or limit how often you can enjoy it. they derive joy from it, I don't know why. so how do you win as a married man?

it's simple. before konji hits you at all or even comes try to pay attention to your wife and things she likes. for example helping out in the house.
but this alone will not help you. she may give you sex this way as a way of saying thank you in return but it will not be as steady unless you combine it with this next step.

always ensure a day or two does not go without you giving attention to your wife's body. sex is not the intention but to ease, please and tease her. you can give her a massage, hug her tightly, stroke her, tickle her, do anything that will please her senses and make her laugh or relax and when she is almost at the climax, leave her hanging. do not initiate sex. make that a routine and she will begin to lust after you. try not to initiate this in the bedroom, she may be reluctant thinking sex comes next. do this anywhere else.

her sex drive will be so high from all the teasing that she will practical beg you for sex. when she finally does give her in quantum until once again the lust in her dies, then repeats steps one and two from the top, again and again.

I repeat never ever beg her for sex. it wont serve you well for the long term.

and learn to pay attention to your wife and not only when konji comes calling. she too has feelings no matter how manipulative she may get.

Yee! Na this kind men me dey like o.
Baba u sabi d game Wella
God bless your marriage abundantly.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Socialng: 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
Men from Mars
Women from Pluto

Men very logical
Women quite emotional

It's not about not giving sex..For a woman it's about the connection she feels with her man...
If your woman is happy with you..sex won't be a problem..
And its not always about money.. Sometimes just help in the kitchen..Or wrap hour arms around her Lovingly,or give her a massage..You will be amazed at the results of this your actions..
When she is upset and you apologise..Follow it up with a simple gesture that will show how sorry you are..
That's all ...
Sometimes when a woman denies her husband sex..It might also due to hormonal change in her body..Some women switch of when they are close to their period..
Some women also switch off..Because they are exhausted and need to save energy..Especially when they marry men who are self centered and cannot help them around the house..Just imagine she has a job,kids,hubby,..Etc..It is stressful..

If you are a husband that cooperates with his wife..You will enjoy sex in different styles... Your wife will be ever willing to kpekus..

You can't be annoying your wife up and down..And be expecting her to open wide for when your gbola is in the mood..

Create the right mood/environment...And enjoy sex with your woman..

My two scents..
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by placeofallure(f): 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Lols. Look at this new wife. I've fvccked pussy tighter, deeper and older than yours. She's there forming one old lady cos she feels I'm a bachelor. Lol. Who gives a Bleep about your twisted logic.
If for anything, at least, start giving that man sex as from tonight, stop denying the poor man, you wicked soul. When you're not a prostitute, maybe I'm wrong though, cos you call yourself a wife, yet you want money, date, beer, suya before u open ur legs for your hubby? So if he goes broke for a year, he's therefore not entitled to your dry pvvsy?...smh..

You lack basic comprehension skills. She never said those are the prerequisites for sex. She's only suggesting that Nigerian men need to be romantic to put women in the mood. I agree some of those cost money. But you don't need money to hold your woman to yourself, stare lovingly at her, cuddle her and take her on a walk round the neighborhood. One or two bottles of drinks will not drain your pocket too.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Desboy200: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
AbuuBilaal:
J
God forgive!! Even she self no go wan close her site. Cos, every part of my body na network. I will just calm and respect her. Then I go do the needful myself. Heaven help those who help themselves..
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by Desboy200: 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
Why be say na only man like to they do all this stuff.. wife no dey romance too.
placeofallure:

You lack basic comprehension skills. She never said those are the prerequisites for sex. She's only suggesting that Nigerian men need to be romantic to put women in the mood. I agree some of those cost money. But you don't need money to hold your woman to yourself, stare lovingly at her, cuddle her and take her on a walk round the neighborhood. One or two bottles of drinks will not drain your pocket too.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by dhiqson(m): 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2021
God save us oh cheesy
Reading through all the comments
It's been all about how the "husband should put his wife in the mood to lash" grin

We were told fornication isn't good and that marriage was the institution that afforded us to unload our.... grin
But with all these nonsense coming from married couples (how tf would you deny your partner access to your body cause you no dey mood) lol grin
Enjoying my youth till God knows when
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? by tivhador: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
Question.........Did you marry a wife or get a roommate.....just wanna be clear on this cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Butt And Hips Is Fake Implants / Slay Queen Parades Her ‘boobs’ On Social Media In Style (photo) / See What a Lady Did to Her Boyfriend For Sleeping with her Without Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.