Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 (219478 Views)

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 Past Questions / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Paulicface: 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
Please who else account is showing temporary locked.. got the withdrawal message and my portal is showing temporary locked
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by nenye994: 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
OwlaRowl:

If its the mail with the title " We are taking care of your case 0******* " , saying your case will be assigned to an advisor.

That's more of an auto response mail (It has a Signature "Shell Recruitment Team", Unlike my first mail when i sent a query regarding my failed login attempts, the mail had a name as its signature.

Has anyone gotten a mail other than the first mail ?
Exactly, I dont think the auto response mail is good enough. Please who did you send the first mail to? careers@shell.com or another email address?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by ExcelIBK(f): 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Please who got this

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by damtan(m): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
ExcelIBK:
Please who got this
oh lawd....this is no longer new Aunty sad

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by livinuschukwug: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
ExcelIBK:
Please who got this
I got it 30mins ago, did well in my working style test results
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by OwlaRowl: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
nenye994:

Exactly, I dont think the auto response mail is good enough. Please who did you send the first mail to? careers@shell.com or another email address?

Yes, i sent my compliant to Careers@shell.com.

But just recalled the last compliant i sent in, (which was resolved in less than 48 hours) was via the FAQ section on the Career site, i just resent my Case ID via same platform.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by lify44(m): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
livinuschukwug:

I got it 30mins ago, did well in my working style test results

Does it point to anything. Couldn't that be an automated response after finishing the test and pls when did u take the test. Also do you mind if I engage you privately via mail probably..
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Omotayor123(f): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
ExcelIBK:
Please who got this
That mail is usually sent after u av completed to assessment. Copy the link & past in ur browser to view ur cognitive test performance
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by michaelians2020(m): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]I think they resolved the issue, for those that are yet to be sent the completed stage one email
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
mosgoon:

Was Sent since. Check spam

Hey Bro, I'd be quite grateful If you could send me the link for the materials...Have sent you a PM. Thanks!
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by SamadLagos2016: 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hello please what’s going on ? Got response to the work style assessment, but nothing about the other assessments. I did the tests on the 17th. Anybody else with a similar challenge?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by damtan(m): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
SamadLagos2016:
Hello please what’s going on ? Got response to the work style assessment, but nothing about the other assessments. I did the tests on the 17th. Anybody else with a similar challenge?
It's like you're new on this thread...Go through the thread, you'll know what's up.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
SamadLagos2016:
that's the only response you are supposed to get.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Fremaxx: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
I was laughing at people worrying themselves on odvi invite. When shell is ready to send you an invite, they will and if you don't meet up with their requirements, just forget about the recruitment process. When shell team is ready, they will send the invites. You guys should just calm down. And for those who have done the odvi already. Just keep praying. Anything can happen and hope for the best. It's very logical that this stuff is in batches.

8 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Seppy28: 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
nenye994:

I also got the same mail today. I really don't understand. I wrote the exam within my given timeframe and submitted, only to receive a disqualification mail today. I am so pained.
I wrote on saturday didn't get a reply from them..sent them a mail yesterday and got my results this afternoon
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Paulicface: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
[i][/i][quote author=OwlaRowl post=80521888]

Yes, i sent my compliant to Careers@shell.com.

But just recalled the last compliant i sent in, (which was resolve in less than 48 hours) was via the FAQ section on the Career site, i just resent my Case ID

I've been looking for the page..can't find it...can you help
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by shodery(m): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
I saw a mail now saying I withdrawn my application and have sent series of mail to them with screenshot but no response. Pls who has update or solution to this?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by livinuschukwug: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
MakTaj:
I am doing this to clear the doubt of those in doubt.

This is not 2019 odvi
2019 odvi is stage 2 not stage 1 as shown in your screen shot �

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by livinuschukwug: 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
If you haven't gotten love letter, prepare for odvi
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by damtan(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
livinuschukwug:
This is not 2019 odvi 2019 odvi is stage 2 not stage 1 as shown in your screen shot �
This case is closed already We yaf hear you and he yaf also hear you

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Dejola24856: 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
livinuschukwug:
If you haven't gotten love letter, prepare for odvi

Obviously you are new on this thread.....You are one hell of a reason why people keep mute and withheld vital informations to themselves. Next time just make proper inquiry before commenting or negating people's ideas and opinions.....This is the more reason why most people fail interviews, tests and exams tho....u think u know, but u dont! undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Dejola24856: 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
Paulicface:
Please who else account is showing temporary locked.. got the withdrawal message and my portal is showing temporary locked

If your account is locked, it has nothing to do with shell....uv probably tried logging in with incorrect password multiple times....speaking from experience....just chill it will soon come up and u will be able to log in.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Dejola24856: 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
livinuschukwug:
This is not 2019 odvi
2019 odvi is stage 2 not stage 1 as shown in your screen shot �

Obviously you are new on this thread.....You are one hell of a reason why people keep mute and withheld vital informations to themselves. Next time just make proper inquiry before commenting or negating people's ideas and opinions.....This is the more reason why most people fail interviews, tests and exams tho....u think u know, but u dont! undecided undecided undecided

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 23, 2019
Deadline passed. Hopefully more fruitful news from shell evolves now
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by livinuschukwug: 7:35am On Jul 23, 2019
prepare for Good News . deadline passed
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Jamean(f): 8:55am On Jul 23, 2019
ExcelIBK:
Please who got this

Me baby tongue tongue
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by TheIjawIdara: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2019
Thank you all for your discussions here. Would like to inquire what happens after the ODVI stage?

Just did mine last Saturday.

Thanks.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Chinyeremaka: 10:51am On Jul 23, 2019
Are you serious last week Saturday? Please when did you get your mail? Please also when did you write the cognitive test? And what department did you apply to? Thanks for your response
TheIjawIdara:
Thank you all for your discussions here. Would like to inquire what happens after the ODVI stage?

Thanks.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by simplex247: 11:04am On Jul 23, 2019
primera food Nigeria Limited commenced its business operations in 2017. From inception, our vision and mission statement has been to meet the need of high quality products at affordable prices and to consistently provide nutritious products and be the preferred choice of Nigerian families.

A competent Human Resources Officer is urgently needed to be responsible for reporting to the human resources manager and working alongside an existing human resources officer. The candidate will supports human resources department by screening and interviewing applicants; preparing payroll, on-boarding new employees, administering employee benefit programs etc.

Job Title: HR Officer
Job Type: 1 year Contract (Renewable)

Job Description

• Create and Manage the HR database for the company.
• Lead and manage various Human Resources projects as directed by the Human Resources Manager and in line with HR objectives.
• Manage and co-ordinate manpower planning in line with company expansion
• Keep the records; documents and files relating to all staff within the company.
• Establish a network of relationships with the employees and ensure that this improves efficiency across the businesses.
• Ensure all employees’ record files are properly updated with the necessary set of documents.
• Remittances of all taxes and payroll deductions in a timely manner.
• Participating in the preparation and deployment of payroll activities every month and ensuring all employees are paid promptly and correctly.
• Provision to staff all required processing forms when requested for; e.g., leave management,
Leave Forms, Medical forms, Pension forms, Bank Account Opening Forms, Tax forms, etc.
• Develop and implement of recruitment strategies and processes while working closely with Managers and supervisors.
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and coordinating the hiring process.
• Create and implement effective on-boarding plans and provide counselling on policies and procedures.

Education Requirement

• BSc/HND in Human Resources Development/Management, Economics, Sociology, Behavioral Science or other related field

Experience and skills requirements

• Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in HR.
• Proven work experience as a Human Resources Officer or similar role.
• A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
• Problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
• Excellent writing and interviewing skills
• Great attention to detail and positive attitude
• Excellent organizational, administration and time management skills

How to Apply

Interested and Qualified and interested applicants should send their CVs to the HR latest 24th July, 2019 to hr.recruitment@primerafood-nigeria.com
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by gcardcodes: 11:08am On Jul 23, 2019
simplex247:
primera food Nigeria Limited commenced its business operations in 2017. From inception, our vision and mission statement has been to meet the need of high quality products at affordable prices and to consistently provide nutritious products and be the preferred choice of Nigerian families.

A competent Human Resources Officer is urgently needed to be responsible for reporting to the human resources manager and working alongside an existing human resources officer. The candidate will supports human resources department by screening and interviewing applicants; preparing payroll, on-boarding new employees, administering employee benefit programs etc.

Job Title: HR Officer
Job Type: 1 year Contract (Renewable)

Job Description

• Create and Manage the HR database for the company.
• Lead and manage various Human Resources projects as directed by the Human Resources Manager and in line with HR objectives.
• Manage and co-ordinate manpower planning in line with company expansion
• Keep the records; documents and files relating to all staff within the company.
• Establish a network of relationships with the employees and ensure that this improves efficiency across the businesses.
• Ensure all employees’ record files are properly updated with the necessary set of documents.
• Remittances of all taxes and payroll deductions in a timely manner.
• Participating in the preparation and deployment of payroll activities every month and ensuring all employees are paid promptly and correctly.
• Provision to staff all required processing forms when requested for; e.g., leave management,
Leave Forms, Medical forms, Pension forms, Bank Account Opening Forms, Tax forms, etc.
• Develop and implement of recruitment strategies and processes while working closely with Managers and supervisors.
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and coordinating the hiring process.
• Create and implement effective on-boarding plans and provide counselling on policies and procedures.

Education Requirement

• BSc/HND in Human Resources Development/Management, Economics, Sociology, Behavioral Science or other related field

Experience and skills requirements

• Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in HR.
• Proven work experience as a Human Resources Officer or similar role.
• A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
• Problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
• Excellent writing and interviewing skills
• Great attention to detail and positive attitude
• Excellent organizational, administration and time management skills

How to Apply

Interested and Qualified and interested applicants should send their CVs to the HR latest 24th July, 2019 to hr.recruitment@primerafood-nigeria.com

Please create a new topic on this issue, paste the link here and interested applicants will discuss this in the new link

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by gcardcodes: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2019
TheIjawIdara:

Thanks.

I think its a batch by batch kind of thing so they can get the best candidates from each batch.

They Dont want to send it all at once so that they can take their time to study every applicants recorded video
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 23, 2019
gcardcodes:

I think its a batch by batch kind of thing so they can get the best candidates from each batch.

They Dont want to send it all at once so that they can take their time to study every applicants recorded video
hmmn, possible hypothesis. But one question on my mine is for those that wrote the test on that first week before the first Sunday ODVI invites and haven't heard anything back.
Why send ODVI to some people and not others who did the same time. Although I did mine after that Sunday, it's a good question for those who did before that Sunday and are yet to hear anything

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (70) (Reply)

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.