Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 (219607 Views)

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 Past Questions / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by SonOfUbunja: 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
gcardcodes:
Look at the photos . one was posted on naira land and the other was posted on WhatsApp by two different people .. These pictures are the same.... Can we say its real ... A question asked
What if it's posted by same person
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by livinuschukwug: 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
May be they received ovdi and not odvi
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by livinuschukwug: 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Johnfiddy:

U recieved OVDI instead of ODVI...that means the *Two-both* of you are UNREAL..
haha
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by leks4sure(m): 12:35am On Jul 24, 2019
I have been watching everyone here but I just do laugh it off without saying anything but it's high time I informed you guys what's up

STATEMENT 1
What I could discover from this recruitment is that those that have gotten ODVI scored a perfect score in their cognitive test and work style or personality test. There is no point benchmarking them as they scored all or at least 90% correct.

STATEMENT 2
Those that have received regret mail failed their personality test. I don't think there is anyone that chose strongly agree all through in the personality test that has received regret mail. so since they fail the personality test, the system didn't bother considering their cognitive test scores.

STATEMENT 3
Those yet to to receive regret mail passed their personality but their cognitive tests have been benchmarked for now. But I can say only very few will get considered after the benchmarking stage for ODVI. Shell would most likely get back to those waiting on or before Friday.

NB: My above statements were drawn from personal fact and reality from at least 5 shell WhatsApp groups I belong to.
I personally applied on Monday 08/07/2019 and completed the tests on 10/07/2019 and got the ODVI invite on 14/07/2019 which I have since completed.
I already have screenshots even before applying which made my test scores to be perfect. One of my demo accounts I applied with passed the personality test just because I chose strongly agree all through but I click anyhow answers without reading questions while taking screenshots just to be fast with it, yet I'm yet to get regret mail with that demo account as well which confirm my STATEMENT 3.

9 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by gcardcodes: 12:58am On Jul 24, 2019
leks4sure:
I have been watching everyone here but I just do laugh it off without saying anything but it's high time I informed you guys what's up

STATEMENT 1
What I could discover from this recruitment is that those that have gotten ODVI scored a perfect score in their cognitive test and work style or personality test. There is no point benchmarking them as they scored all or at least 90% correct.

STATEMENT 2
Those that have received regret mail failed their personality test. I don't think there is anyone that chose strongly agree all through in the personality test that has received regret mail. so since they fail the personality test, the system didn't bother considering their cognitive test scores.

STATEMENT 3
Those yet to to receive regret mail passed their personality but their cognitive tests have been benchmarked for now. But I can say only very few will get considered after the benchmarking stage for ODVI. Shell would most likely get back to those waiting on or before Friday.

NB: My above statements were drawn from personal fact and reality from at least 5 shell WhatsApp groups I belong to.
I personally applied on Monday 08/07/2019 and completed the tests on 10/07/2019 and got the ODVI invite on 14/07/2019 which I have since completed.
I already have screenshots even before applying which made my test scores to be perfect. One of my demo accounts I applied with passed the personality test just because I chose strongly agree all through but I click anyhow answers without reading questions while taking screenshots just to be fast with it, yet I'm yet to get regret mail with that demo account as well which confirm my STATEMENT 3.

Bro I Dont think I support your Statement two and three.

I think those that got the regret mail failed their part A assessment

Part B assessment is your working style and it is just to know how you work and interact with people. I am not it can be used in moving someone to the next stage. The picture below may explain better.

You could also share me the links for follow ups

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Thebestdesigner: 1:33am On Jul 24, 2019
Need a Professional and beautiful Resume or Cover letter written by a Certified Resume Writer and Designer?  

I will create a resume/cover letter that will make you an outstanding candidate for your dream job

I will write an outstanding and eye-catching resume that will highlight your skills, experiences, and professionalism and gets you noticed by the firm. I will also make your employers see you as the best out of the majority.

Whether you are just starting your career, a mid-career professional or a senior executive, I have the expertise to ensure you get the attention you deserve.

What to expect if you order my gig:

Attractive ATS compliant resume/CV  

Personalized marketing document that reveals your strongest skills and abilities

Achievement-driven job descriptions 

Editable format  

Modern design that exceeds expectation

Order my services today
Call or WhatsApp me in +2349018902459
Or email me @ ihemejonathan@yahoo.com

LET ME HELP YOU LAND YOUR DREAM JOB TODAY! 

Satisfaction Guarantee... 100%
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 24, 2019
leks4sure:

STATEMENT 1

STATEMENT 2

STATEMENT 3

Hmmn, what about those that wrote the test after the 14th. From my observations, no one has gotten ODVI invite after the 14th. So your statements above doesn't hold for those that wrote after the last ODVI dispatch on the 14th because no one has heard back. Like I said in my previous comment, those who wrote before the 14th or early that first week should be asking such questions about why they didn't get ODVI and others got on that 14th.

4 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by ExpertNLer: 5:28am On Jul 24, 2019
The statement is correct, for the working style questions, if you get negative feedback in more than 2 sections of the working styles (you can see the feedback in page 2 of the cubiks report) you automatically fail the working styles test, i.e you don't match what shell are looking for
gcardcodes:

Bro I Dont think I support your Statement two and three.

I think those that got the regret mail failed their part A assessment

Part B assessment is your working style and it is just to know how you work and interact with people. I am not it can be used in moving someone to the next stage. The picture below may explain better.

You could also share me the links for follow ups
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by ExpertNLer: 5:29am On Jul 24, 2019
From your experience chief, is one penalised for registering with another email but bearing the same name and surname?
leks4sure:

STATEMENT 1

STATEMENT 2

STATEMENT 3

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Laryfrosh: 8:05am On Jul 24, 2019
ExpertNLer:
The statement is correct, for the working style questions, if you get negative feedback in more than 2 sections of the working styles (you can see the feedback in page 2 of the cubiks report) you automatically fail the working styles test, i.e you don't match what shell are looking for

Shell MD! We have seen u!

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 24, 2019
Please can I get the WhatsApp links for the shell group or any other job offer groups you guys have?
[color=#990000][/color]
leks4sure:

STATEMENT 1

STATEMENT 2

STATEMENT 3

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by ehiemereawesome: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2019
I have been seeing lots of proof as regards ODVI ,maybe true or falsified but please what do we stand to gain when we deceive ourselves and others. That's by the way, please, I beg ,let's stop the screen shots of mails.To prove ur point, let's screen shot the messages or progress on our shell portal platform.... For those waiting for ODVI, the green mark is on the No 2 spot... I really don't know if it is so for those that received regret mails but for those that claimed they have received ODVI, please, screen shot ur progress, For all I know the green mark should be on the No 3 ,or maybe there should be a message or notification for you... So I suggest we stop the screen shots of mails, we have seen errors, let's screen shot either our progress or messages sent by shell on their site.... At least we can believe more and be hopeful.... I wish all of us success in our pursuit and career. Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by livinuschukwug: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2019
those who claimed to have received odvi, screenshot your progress on your shell dashboard or screenshot the notification message in your dashboard.
you can't claim to have received odvi and still be in stage2.
stop screenshoting email evidence

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2019
livinuschukwug:
those who claimed to have received odvi, screenshot your progress on your shell dashboard or screenshot the notification message in your dashboard.

Thanks
let it go. People received ODVI invites on the 14th. I can attest 100% to that.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by livinuschukwug: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2019
mosgoon:
let it go. People received ODVI invites on the 14th. I can attest 100% to that.
you mean a global organisation like shell sent only 3 odvi to nairalanders?

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2019
livinuschukwug:
that means shell sent only 3 odvi to nairalanders?
a lot of nairalanders don't bother commenting. I reiterate, People got ODVI invites on the 14th.. I have seen it with my own eyes directly. I wrote my test after 14th and I'm still expecting feedback
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by wandechess(m): 10:26am On Jul 24, 2019
I think you are correct with the assumptions, please can I get a link to any of the shell WhatsApp group
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by wandechess(m): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2019
[quote author=leks4sure post=80570242]I have been watching everyone here but I just do laugh it off without saying anything but it's high time I informed you guys what's up

STATEMENT 1

STATEMENT 2

STATEMENT 3

I think you are correct with the assumptions, please can I get a link to any of the shell WhatsApp group
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2019
leks4sure:

STATEMENT 1

STATEMENT 2

STATEMENT 3

I applied and Completed my my test on the 9/7/2019. Yet to receive ODVI message.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Mitocyan: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2019
Has anyone gotten a regret mail of recent because I don't understand this long silence from Shell. No regret mail and no ODVI?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by asphimself: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2019
[quote author=wandechess post=80578877][/quote]

PERFECT!!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Omotayor123(f): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
leks4sure:

STATEMENT 1

STATEMENT 2

STATEMENT 3

Chai!!! Bros I hail ooo grin
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
I just showed this shell HR babe all dem messages on nairaland and shez been laughing.

First of, The stage 1 is not handled by Nigerians and even peez working in shell don't have any idea about it.

So, guys stop all these speculations and guessing.

Calm down and wait for your call...

If I ask some of you here one interview question y'all gonna flop ... WHY SHELL?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Yuzie: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
Please y'all...what is technical presentation all about? Thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by francanthony(m): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
FORECASTER:
I just showed this shell HR babe all dem messages on nairaland and shez been laughing.

First of, The stage 1 is not handled by Nigerians and even peez working in shell don't have any idea about it.

If I ask some of you here one interview question y'all gonna flop ... WHY SHELL?
lol, please give us the answer, cos me sef i dunno (aside money tho)

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Ibrahim099: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
FORECASTER:

THE question u asked is kind of generic in its nature, because that's one of the first questions majority of companies ask. I am not implying that it's easy to go about with. But any person who is familiar with interviews must have done this assignment before hand by tailoring the answers of the corresponding role he/she applied for to the nitty-gritties of same company.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
livinuschukwug:

Thanks
smiley wink yeah yeah

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
claims, discoveries, observation, speculations, theories, hypothesis, from research & experience, I thought, I think, maybe, reliable source.

All these would only give us high BP since shell is still on the process. If no clear evidence let's wait for shell before this thread turn to nnpc thread with so many pages and no info to hold unto

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Ziocplc01: 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mitocyan:
Has anyone gotten a regret mail of recent because I don't understand this long silence from Shell. No regret mail and no ODVI?
Yeah they sent regret mail this morning
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ziocplc01:

Yeah they sent regret mail this morning
really? Regret after ODVI or before ODVI? When did you write your test?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Ziocplc01: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
mosgoon:
really? Regret after ODVI or before ODVI? When did you write your test?
Yeah bro, today today
But not to me oo but to a friend of mine..
he sent it to me
He Wrote the test on Saturday
This past Saturday 20th July

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by kachii77: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mitocyan:

baba wetin shell do us their last recruitment eh....kept some of ours till towards the end and still sent us regret mails upon the fact some of us did our test in the first week of the opening of the advertisement

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (70) (Reply)

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.