Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,751 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 (219381 Views)

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 Past Questions / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Ziocplc01: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
kachii77:

baba wetin shell do us their last recruitment eh....kept some of ours till towards the end and still sent us regret mails upon the fact some of us did our test in the first week of the opening of the advertisement
Maybe they got better results afterwards...
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ibrahim099:

THE question u asked is kind of generic in its nature, because that's one of the first questions majority of companies ask. I am not implying that it's easy to go about with. But any person who is familiar with interviews must have done this assignment before hand by tailoring the answers of the corresponding role he/she applied for to the nitty-gritties of same company.

Read through what I wrote again, that's why I said some of y'all... Shell ain't regular.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by meryl4merit(f): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hello guys, I need assistance, test was added 20th as seen below, was only able to take Personality test, what could be the issue because I am still within the 5days time frame.

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
meryl4merit:
Hello guys, I need assistance, test was added 20th as seen below, was only able to take Personality test, what could be the issue because I am still within the 5days time frame.
send a mail to careers@shell.com
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by meryl4merit(f): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
Done that since morning, still no response just a case number
mosgoon:
send a mail to careers@shell.com
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
meryl4merit:
Done that since morning, still no response just a case number
it would be resolved
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Kayceenaz(m): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
Good day! Everyone.

I'm curious; has anyone who applied for the role of HR Researcher in Shell's current recruitment exercise received any feedback on application yet? Kindly share your answer. Thank you.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Enrypech: 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Who else applied in Allies P & P last December
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Teejay1511(m): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
meryl4merit:
I have the same issue sent a mail to them still no response.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by NigelCundy: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
Remain calm, I had the same issue because my network went off while taking the test. I sent them a mail politely requesting for another opportunity and they got back within 24 hours.
My own five days had even elapsed. So, don't panic.

In addition, you can't retake the personality test if you had already completed it.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by OwlaRowl: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2019
Paulicface:
[i][/i]
You can via the link below, although i am yet to get any feedback, just the "Case ID mail".

https://www.shell.com/careers/contact-us.html#iframe=L2Zvcm1zL2VuX2diX2NhcmVlcnNfY29udGFjdF91c190ZXN0
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by OwlaRowl: 8:04am On Jul 25, 2019
mosgoon:
yh, i have. Few minutes after i took the test. I also got acknowledgment that I had completed stage 1.

I'm really trying to wrap my head around how this their ODVI invites roll out...
Great, Same way folks like myself are trying to wrap our heads around the issue of unexplained "Involuntarily Withdrawn Applications" within our application timeline.
I do hope we get a clear standing on these issues from a valid source.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by OwlaRowl: 8:06am On Jul 25, 2019
nenye994:

Exactly, I dont think the auto response mail is good enough. Please who did you send the first mail to? careers@shell.com or another email address?

@nenye994, Any feedback on your mail to Shell Careers ?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by TOSINIFE(m): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2019
Nairaland.
Read through 2017 thread and currently following the 2019 thread.
Most people didn't believe the few guys that said they got the ODVI after their test on the current thread.
I noticed that it was the same trend in 2017.
Nobody knew how the recruitment process progressed and ended after the test BECAUSE only very FEW got ODVI after the test and people didn't believe their claims so they stopped talking.

Awaiting mail guys:
Wait if you will.
Move on if you will.
Don't hope (even if you must, hope small) on this Shell recruitment.
First come indeed has been first served.

Future applicants should apply and take the test as early as possible.

Gracias!

4 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Ibrahim099: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2019
TOSINIFE:
Nairaland.
Most people didn't believe the few guys that said they got the ODVI after their test on the current thread.
Nobody knew how the recruitment process progressed and ended after the test BECAUSE only very FEW got ODVI after the test and people didn't believe their claims so they stopped talking.

Awaiting mail guys:
Wait if you will.
Move on if you will.

Gracias!
On the flip side, u didn't figured out properly that in 2017,both the online assessment test and the ODVI were sent out at the same time. I believe people there might ve bn in doubt about few people who claimed to be successful about the outcome of both rather. Meanwhile, I mean to say that the case of 2017 and current 2019 are two different things so far. And of course, the best thing to do as u ve rightly mentioned is not to invest all hope in shell.

4 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Mitocyan: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2019
Ibrahim099:

On the flip side, u didn't figured out properly that in 2017,both the online assessment test and the ODVI were sent out at the same time. I believe people there might ve bn in doubt about few people who claimed to be successful about the outcome of both rather. Meanwhile, I mean to say that the case of 2017 and current 2019 are two different things so far. And of course, the best thing to do as u ve rightly mentioned is not to invest all hope in shell.

Yes exactly. I wonder why it is hard for some to understand this.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2019
A lack of feedback from shell this week would make me take them out of consideration totally. Yesterday was the deadline for those who got ODVI on the 14th to submit their videos. Monday was the deadline for applications. So logically we should hear something this week for those that wrote test after the 14th and those that wrote b4 and yet to get feedback.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by damtan(m): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
Next opportunity please!!! As it stands right now, shell is out of it

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Eazyp3000: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
For those of us that were disqualified after writing the online assessment, i finally got a reply from them today..maybe there is still hope afterall.

Thank you for your email and apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

This is currently being investigated by our team. Rest Assured that we will let you know once we have an update.

Thank you for your interest in Shell.

Kind Regards,

Rowie
Shell Recruitment Team
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by gcardcodes: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
TOSINIFE:
Nairaland.

Awaiting mail guys:
Wait if you will.
Move on if you will.

Gracias!

I Dont think its first come first serve ....
I am sure they are still making reviews because people still got regret mail yesterday as one guy said in this forum....

I did my test on the 10th and submitted got my feed back so probably I should be among those first set.
If those positions were not available, shell will not publicize it to deceive people (it's even the white people that are coordinating the recruitment so I Dont think they will have the time to deceive anyone).

Let's just hope for the best

5 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by livinuschukwug: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
Only Shell has the right to ask anyone to move on. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Darius4God(m): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
livinuschukwug:
Only Shell has the right to ask anyone to move on.
Thanks

Shell does not navigate our lives. If we have waited for so long like a scholarship application, then the best thing we can do for ourselves is to channel our energy into something else. If Shell works out, then fine and if not, we must have made advancement.

They sent ODVI to a handful

They sent regret emails to some

Some got stuck with the assessment

The majority who do not belong to the above are left in the dark with plenty of assumptions and speculations

The fact is that we will not all get into Shell but we must take the lesson to heart for a better tomorrow. Those lambasting others for been deceitful about ODVI, that is a waste and it is uncalled for. You do not know those that are behind this monickers. What if they are Shell reps grin grin grin You are gone. In essence, let us be modest in our speech. For those who derived pleasures in deceit, it does not pay. Karma is ever ready.

I wish you all success. Shell or no Shell, make sure you succeed

4 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by livinuschukwug: 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2019
Eazyp3000:
For those of us that were disqualified after writing the online assessment, i finally got a reply from them today..maybe there is still hope afterall.

Thank you for your email and apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

This is currently being investigated by our team. Rest Assured that we will let you know once we have an update.

Thank you for your interest in Shell.

Kind Regards,

Rowie
Shell Recruitment Team

disqualified in what way?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Sanctions: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
I don't think it's about "first come first serve."I took the assessment on the 9th, and no update yet. Na only shell understand their process.
TOSINIFE
post=80607911:

Nairaland.

Awaiting mail guys:
Wait if you will.
Move on if you will.

Gracias!

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Abuhafs01(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
Darius4God:

Shell does not navigate our lives. If we have waited for so long like a scholarship application, then the best thing we can do for ourselves is to channel our energy into something else. If Shell works out, then fine and if not, we must have made advancement.

They sent ODVI to a handful

They sent regret emails to some

Some got stuck with the assessment

The majority who do not belong to the above are left in the dark with plenty of assumptions and speculations

The fact is that we will not all get into Shell but we must take the lesson to heart for a better tomorrow. Those lambasting others for been deceitful about ODVI, that is a waste and it is uncalled for. You do not know those that are behind this monickers. What if they are Shell reps grin grin grin You are gone. In essence, let us be modest in our speech. For those who derived pleasures in deceit, it does not pay. Karma is ever ready.

I wish you all success. Shell or no Shell, make sure you succeed

This really got. My attention. One thing is certain, not all. Will be absolved. But what do people gain in deceiving others. As of yet, I haven't received either love letter or congratulatory mail. Instead of endless waiting, why not just engage in something that will fetch money that will make u independent. Who knows that small thing may turn out to be your source of income in the future.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by TOSINIFE(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
Just so you know.
People were regretted after the application ended in small batches and in units gradually with each passing day in 2017.
The longest standing guy was 32 days after completion of test.

I am saying this to prepare your mind.

Shell seems to have got what they want.

Anything could still happen though.

God can do anything.

4 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Jadue(f): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
Guys , shell just sent me my working style assessment. I wrote my test on the 18th
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Eazyp3000: 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
Jadue:
Guys , shell just sent me my working style assessment. I wrote my test on the 18th

Just got mine too, after i was disqualified earlier..
Guess they have sorted things out

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by OwlaRowl: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
Eazyp3000:

Just got mine too, after i was disqualified earlier..
Guess they have sorted things out
Just got mine as well, plus my status on the application page has changed to "Review in progress".
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Mitocyan: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
Jadue:

Same here. I no understand them again.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by michaelians2020(m): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
Has anyone received or done the On Demand video interview(ODVI) from Shell ??

What are the questions Please share ��
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by michaelians2020(m): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
Has anyone received or done the On Demand video interview(ODVI) from Shell ??
What are the questions Please share ��

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (70) (Reply)

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.