Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 (219539 Views)

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Programme 2022 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 Past Questions / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Silverkc: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
michaelians2020:
Has anyone received or done the On Demand video interview(ODVI) from Shell ??
What are the questions Please share ��
michaelians2020:
Has anyone received or done the On Demand video interview(ODVI) from Shell ??
What are the questions Please share ��

I tire
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Dejola24856: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
Darius4God:

Shell does not navigate our lives. If we have waited for so long like a scholarship application, then the best thing we can do for ourselves is to channel our energy into something else. If Shell works out, then fine and if not, we must have made advancement.

They sent ODVI to a handful

They sent regret emails to some

Some got stuck with the assessment

The majority who do not belong to the above are left in the dark with plenty of assumptions and speculations

The fact is that we will not all get into Shell but we must take the lesson to heart for a better tomorrow. Those lambasting others for been deceitful about ODVI, that is a waste and it is uncalled for. You do not know those that are behind this monickers. What if they are Shell reps grin grin grin You are gone. In essence, let us be modest in our speech. For those who derived pleasures in deceit, it does not pay. Karma is ever ready.

I wish you all success. Shell or no Shell, make sure you succeed

I love you boss

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by livinuschukwug: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
Check out
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Fremaxx: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
Please guys can you inform us when shell starts to invite people for the shell recruitment day/ assessment day in case love letter does reach us on time. So that people would move on.
Thank you
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by livinuschukwug: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
Fremaxx:
Please guys can you inform us when shell starts to invite people for the shell recruitment day/ assessment day in case love letter does reach us on time. So that people would move on.
Thank you
What's shell recruitment day all about?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Fremaxx: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
A day to meet shell team face to face. A day to be assessed by them to know your skill sets, natural ability, presentation skill. A day for interview. A day to join shell.
livinuschukwug:

What's shell recruitment day all about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by livinuschukwug: 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
Fremaxx:
A day to meet shell team face to face. A day to be assessed by them to know your skill sets, natural ability, presentation skill. A day for interview. A day to join shell.
is shell recruitment day part of the process in this graduate trainee recruitment?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Hanscad(m): 12:42am On Jul 27, 2019
Possibly updates are being made and we should get something hopefully by next week.

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by michaelians2020(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2019
Shell sent some persons rejection email yesterday.
This people are so mean !
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by livinuschukwug: 7:01am On Jul 27, 2019
michaelians2020:
are you serious?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Toyo10: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2019
michaelians2020:

When did the person write
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by SonOfUbunja: 7:57am On Jul 27, 2019
Has anyone who did the ODVI gotten feedback?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by michaelians2020(m): 8:21am On Jul 27, 2019
Some of those that wrote weeks back got regret email yesterday.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 8:33am On Jul 27, 2019
michaelians2020:
Some of those that wrote weeks back got regret email yesterday.
Do you mean the first week or the second week
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by michaelians2020(m): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2019
Both first and second week
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 27, 2019
michaelians2020:
people that wrote that first week the application was out? before july 14th?
hmmn, still doesn't justify a pattern since you said both first and second week. Had it been only first week, perhaps we can deduce they are reviewing chronologically.

Hopefully we hear something definitive regarding ODVI by tomorrow
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Ibrahim099: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2019
mosgoon:
people that wrote that first week the application was out? before july 14th?
hmmn, still doesn't justify a pattern since you said both first and second week. Had it been only first week, perhaps we can deduce they are reviewing chronologically.

Hopefully we hear something definitive regarding ODVI by tomorrow
You make me laugh when I see this 14th of a thing date. This is just happening in your head alone bro. Forget that your pattern. It's just them that understand their thing.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by michaelians2020(m): 9:13am On Jul 27, 2019
One lady on shell telegram group said that .......
Deadline for test submission was Friday 26th . for those who registered on the deadline 21st.
Remember they gave 5days to submit.

First they judge from your personality test
If your ability is what they're looking for that's when they will even go and evaluate your performance on cognitive test( verbal, num, and abstract).

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 27, 2019
Ibrahim099:

You make me laugh when I see this 14th of a thing date. This is just happening in your head alone bro. Forget that your pattern. It's just them that understand their thing.
trust me, everyone i knew that got the invite last all got it on the 14th. 14th was the last ODVI roll out date. trust me
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 27, 2019
michaelians2020:
Deadline for test submission was Friday 26th . for those who registered on the deadline 21st.

If your ability is what they're looking for that's when they will even go and evaluate your performance on cognitive test( verbal, num, and abstract).
deadline was later moved to the 22nd
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2019
They aren't evaluating any cognitive test to send regret mail...My flatmate used two different accounts for this shell. One dummy and the other real account. Her personality report were similar for the two accounts. Regret mail follow after 42hrs for the dummy account. Original account still on waiting till now. So please stop listening to people who think they understand the process just like shell recruiting team and are coming up with all sort of speculations and hypotheses.

Let's relax. Good or bad, shell will get back to us!
michaelians2020:

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 27, 2019
Scholar94:
They aren't evaluating any cognitive test to send regret mail...My flatmate used two different accounts for this shell. One dummy and the other real account. Her personality report were similar for the two accounts. Regret mail follow after 42hrs for the dummy account. Original account still on waiting till now. So please stop listening to people who think they understand the process just like shell recruiting team and are coming up with all sort of speculations and hypotheses.

Let's relax. Good or bad, shell will get back to us!
hmmn, what was different in application/performance between the two accounts that possibly warranted a regret mail for one?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 27, 2019
you cant be so sure man
mosgoon:
trust me, everyone i knew that got the invite last all got it on the 14th. 14th was the last ODVI roll out date. trust me
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 27, 2019
Scholar94:
you cant be so sure man
true. but that's a good hypthesis
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 27, 2019
She barely answered half of the questions. She was busy taking screenshots. Thats for the dummy
mosgoon:
hmmn, what was different in application/performance between the two accounts that possibly warranted a regret mail for one?
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Ibrahim099: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2019
Scholar94:
She barely answered half of the questions. She was busy taking screenshots. Thats for the dummy

Of course from your observation, that shows that her cognitive test was assessed woefully which granted regret mail since she was busy making screenshots. While she concentrated on her real account, probably, she was assesed fair and awaiting due further consideration.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by michaelians2020(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2019
Exactly...
Meaning her personality was OK but cognitive was bad which warranted the regret email..

So what the Lady said is true.
That first they evaluate your personality test and if you're what they're looking for that's when they will now consider your performance on the cognitive.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by michaelians2020(m): 10:47am On Jul 27, 2019
But if your personality doesn't match what they're looking for they don't need to even look at your cognitive they will just send regret email.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by ItsTime4me(m): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2019
Hello guys. Please I need an urgent reply. Someone wants me to assist him with the test but I am reluctant to do it cos it is against my conscience, as I think it amounts to impersonation. Please guys do the instructions permit someone to be assisted? Thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Silverkc: 11:31am On Jul 27, 2019
Scholar94:
From my Reliable source. Everybody passed the test and everyone that pass the test will get the job. I know u might want to know my reliable source right? My brain is my reliable source. Abeg make I go urinate am coming back guys.
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 27, 2019
My head! This ya question get as e be o. Why shell go give such permission...If you wanna assist go ahead. But mind u no company will ever allow such.
ItsTime4me:
Hello guys. Please I need an urgent reply. Someone wants me to assist him with the test but I am reluctant to do it cos it is against my conscience, as I think it amounts to impersonation. Please guys do the instructions permit someone to be assisted? Thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 27, 2019
grin Just like in the verbal part of the cognitive test,
Thats a reasonable conclusion at least in this context

Silverkc:

From my Reliable source. Everybody passed the test and everyone that pass the test will get the job. I know u might want to know my reliable source right? My brain is my reliable source. Abeg make I go urinate am coming back guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (70) (Reply)

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.