Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? (9601 Views)

Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! / Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark / Do U Find Gals With Fleshy Lips As Been Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by xynerise: 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2010
About 90% of Nigerian gals have stretch marks especially on their butt. Now that they wear low waist, its is now an advert of their disgusting stretch marks. Thank God my gal is stretch mark free butt and bosom.
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by Omolola1(f): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2010
good 4 u
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by daylae(m): 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2010
Its not some kind of disease,shey? What causes this?
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by justwise(m): 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2010
xynerise:

About 90% of Nigerian gals have stretch marks especially on their butt. Now that they wear low waist, its is now an advert of their disgusting stretch marks. Thank God my gal is stretch mark free butt and bosom.

Can you proof to anybody that u have been with 90% Nigerian girls? Or where did u get that figure from?
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by xynerise: 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2010
@justwise. Because your gal has stretch marks. No offence pls
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by justwise(m): 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2010
xynerise:

@justwise. Because your gal has stretch marks. No offence pls

Did you really understand the question i asked you?
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by queeneve: 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2010
Apparently not!

There are many reasons why WOMEN have stretch marks, THE QUESTION REMAINS, why do MEN HAVE STRETCH MARKS PERIOD?
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by xynerise: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2010
@justwise. I understood your question. My answer means even the woman u are with now has stretch marks.
@queeneve. What is the cause of stretch marks in women? Men that has it has a little OSTROGEN in their blood.
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by justwise(m): 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2010
xynerise:

@justwise. I understood your question. My answer means even the woman u are with now has stretch marks.
@queeneve. What is the cause of stretch marks in women? Men that has it has a little OSTROGEN in their blood.

I'm not with any girl AND i got no prob dating anyone with stretch mark, you still haven't answered my question though.
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by queeneve: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2010
XYN,

School is out, but I am in a weird mood, Rethorical questions are not meant to be answered.

But, thanks for the answer anyway undecided
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by xynerise: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2010
@queeneve. What made my question rhetorical?
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by queeneve: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2010
Xyn,

Pay attention, the question I asked was rethorical,
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by xynerise: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2010
Ok chick.
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by Brownteeth(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2010
I Hate stretch marks. dayum.
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by Tosinville(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2010
Poster,

haba! my guy stop over exaggerating, 90% ke? I'll say only 41% of nigerian ladies are with stretch-marks most especially the lil fat and the obese ones.
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by xynerise: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2010
@tosinville. Not only the fat ladies that have stretch marks, even the slim ones have it.
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by 190: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2010
190 believes Queeneve is in the best position to answer this question [size=4pt]first cos 190 knows she has a fat enriched stretched mark skin dated all the way back to 900.B.C,190 also knows that queeneve has a campaign against strectmarks.[/size]

Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by Tosinville(m): 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2010
^^^True but its extremely hard to see a slim lady with stretch-marks.
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by Yorisb: 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2010
190:

190 believes Queeneve is in the best position to answer this question [size=4pt]first cos 190 knows she has a fat enriched stretched mark skin dated all the way back to 900.B.C,190 also knows that queeneve has a campaign  against strectmarks.[/size]
shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@Topic

I'd rather wish to know the cause, so maybe u can change the topic? undecided

Moreover, I do not think any1 would find stretch marks attractive/sexy but then who knows undecided
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by 190: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2010
I know for sure that its EXCESSIVE FAT' That causes stretch marks,

There z this lady i saw today,

she had stretch marks all over her body that i clearly confused her for a Tiger

funny enuf she was acting all cool wiv her cool rav4
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by Dsense(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2010
Op,
My view is ''I hate it''.it's kinda irrritating undecided
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2010
I wish everyone guys were wise like justwise.

Justwise, I don't think he will answer your question lol grin
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by Yorisb: 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2010
190:

I know for sure that its EXCESSIVE FAT' That causes stretch marks,

There z this lady i saw today,

she had stretch marks all over her body that i clearly confused her for a Tiger

funny enuf she was acting all cool wiv her cool rav4

Thought I have seen it on skinny women too? undecided

BTW is it genetic? undecided Am ambivalent tho!
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by justwise(m): 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2010
rokiatu:

I wish everyone guys were wise like justwise.

Justwise, I don't think he will answer your question lol grin

nah! he hasn't got any answer to my question. grin grin
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by abioila(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2010
I tink stretch marks are causd by stretching of the skin to d point of breaking usualy causd by rapid increase in size of tissues.occurs mostly durin pregnancy,puberty,weight lifting etc.it often bcomes invisible later if it occurs durin puberty.it occurs in the middle part of d skin(demis) and shows 2ru d uppa laya (epidemis).
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by queeneve: 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2010
190:

190 believes Queeneve is in the best position to answer this question [size=4pt]first cos 190 knows she has a fat enriched stretched mark skin dated all the way back to 900.B.C,190 also knows that queeneve has a campaign against strectmarks.[/size]

We should ask your mum how did she felt about her stretch marks when she has your HAIRY UGLY BLACK FURRY AZZ,

You look like that bobble head azz doll, with a HUG head and fuccked up willow body,

Many pregnant women have stretch marks REGARDLESS of their sizes, maybe if you stop impregnating the women, YOU WON'T SEE THE STRETCH MARKS, you ignant azz motherfuggas
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2010
abioila:

I tink stretch marks are causd by stretching of the skin to d point of breaking usualy causd by rapid increase in size of tissues.occurs mostly durin pregnancy,puberty,weight lifting etc.it often bcomes invisible later if it occurs durin puberty.it occurs in the middle part of d skin(demis) and shows 2ru d uppa laya (epidemis).
Good now that you have tell us the causes, what do you think of girls who have them?

justwise:

nah! he hasn't got any answer to my question. grin grin

Do not mind the guy he don't even know maybe his future wife may have stretch marks  after child birth as many women do. Hating a woman cos she has stretch marks is a pathetic reason
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by abioila(m): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2010
rokiatu:

Good now that you have tell us the causes, what do you think of girls who have it?
i also av although invisible or else u rili take a close luk so i dont hold anitin against ladies who also have,although limited ones not d vry iritatn ones.
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by justwise(m): 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2010
rokiatu:

Good now that you have tell us the causes, what do you think of girls who have them?

Do not mind the guy he don't even know maybe his future wife may have stretch marks  after child birth as many women do. Hating a woman cos she has stretch marks is a pathetic reason
I guess he will dump his wife the moment she gets pregnant.
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by spicyhoney(f): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2010
Both slim and fat women can have stretch on any part of their body, people that use creams with hard chemicals in them especially the bleaching creams are very prone to have stretch marks. Addiction and reduction in weight also is a possible cause.
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by Orikinla(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2010
xynerise:

90% IS A BIG FAT LIE.

How many of them have you seen?

Have you done studies on them?

Baseline surveys by random samplings?
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by queeneve: 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2010
Random sampling only occur to give the population a selected research,

It impossible to do a total population survey because It would mean THE ENTIRE COUNTRY OF NIGERIA,

The most ethical way to solidify a claim is to say that out of 500 women surveyed only 40% were identified as being victims of stretch marks,

Without validity the research is not plausible,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cardi B Posts Video Of Herself Twerking N*ked Despite Being Pregnant / Curvy Lady Infected With Corona Virus Twerk On Hospital Bed, Reject Treatment / Quiz - 10 Images That Can Reveal Your Sexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.