Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? (9621 Views)

Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! / Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark / Do U Find Gals With Fleshy Lips As Been Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by CzarChris(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2010
Guys, let's be honest here do you in the process of asking a girl out you ask her "babe before we go any further do you have stretch marks?" or "can I check your bumbum to see if you have a SM?" grin. F**K no. Or you in the process of getting down with chic that has been playing hard to get for a long time and you see SM and say I'anit Fing no more? grin grin grin. I didnt think so.
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by CzarChris(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2010
If I get a gal and find out she has SM. I know it's one of two things It's either she was small and got big or she was big and got small,either way I'm fing either way.
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by Ibomade1: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2010
No big deal. I will just buy her a bottle of Bio-oil and it will be gone in a giffy.
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by 190: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2010
queeneve:

Furry azz,

My IQ level is TALLER than you, You will never grow to that level. midget!

I pray you grow up one day!!~im a changed person

and would only let love take over my heart,i wont attack you never! undecided
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by CareTaker1(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2010
i hate it, its a turnoff for me,
can't suck a breasty with them stretch marks
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by queeneve: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2010
You A CHANGED PERSON FURRY AZZ? What your changed your drawers nukka? Riiiiight, you did!

Tin men knows no love and can't absorb love, talk to the Wizard of Oz and see what he can do for you!
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by Ikedonn(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2010
I hate ladies with stretch mark. angry
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by oyinbogirl(f): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2010
@ justwise, ur pretty cool & laidback guy i think
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by skydeep(f): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2010
Ikedonn:

I hate ladies with stretch mark. angry
You are pathetic. Do u have to hate them? angry
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by dhummystecah(f): 12:05am On Dec 01, 2015
190:
I know for sure that its EXCESSIVE FAT' That causes stretch marks,

There z this lady i saw today,

she had stretch marks all over her body that i clearly confused her for a Tiger

funny enuf she was acting all cool wiv her cool rav4
oh. BTW am super slim yet I have it.
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by dhummystecah(f): 12:07am On Dec 01, 2015
Ibomade1:
No big deal. I will just buy her a bottle of Bio-oil and it will be gone in a giffy.
bio oil didn't work for me
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by Vilate(m): 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Is part of beauty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She's 17 And I'm 30; Do I Stand A Chance With Her? / NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] / Fans React To Real S * X Scene Between Actor Jim Iyke, Ghanaian Actress (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.