Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? (9622 Views)

Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! / Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark / Do U Find Gals With Fleshy Lips As Been Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by 190: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2010
100% of Nigerian ladies

Have stretch marks

On their bum bum
waist
armpits
and bre@st

some have all over their body making them adopt the colors of a leopard--Grrrrr

we guyz know these things!
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by Dsense(m): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2010
and bre@st
Lol.ma Fav part wink
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by wksi: 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2010
@I like gurls with moderate stretch marks on their breast and their back side, it looks sexy to me.
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by Yorisb: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2010
wksi:

@I like gurls with moderate stretch marks on their bosom and their back side, it looks sexy to me.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

D-sense:

and bre@st
Lol.ma Fav part wink
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by Brownteeth(m): 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2010
stretch marks are simply scars resulting from past romantic escapades. After guys must have squeezed the hell out of ladies bossoms and behind, why wouldnt they develop stretch marks?
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by Dsense(m): 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2010
Brownteeth:

stretch marks are simply scars resulting from past romantic escapades. After guys must have squeezed the hell out of ladies bossoms and behind, why wouldnt they develop stretch marks?
Mr Brownteeth ''sorry to say'' ur Brain don brown grin grin grin
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by MrCork21: 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2010
yea, i love strech marks on a womans Nyansh!!! tongue

Ladies, pls holla at me if u gots strech mark!! , even on your forehead smiley
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by Skanas(m): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2010
Even Stephnie Okereke an epitome of a 'sexy black lady' has stretch marks on her ryt boobs(go c d film Bad egg), al u, talkn abt stretch marks would not consider that given a chance 2 insert *winks*
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by chiogo(f): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2010
Brownteeth:

So dumb!

Stretch marks occur when the skin stretches, so rapid weight loss or weight gain could cause it. You don't have to be fat/obese to have stretch marks.
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by lovemoi2(f): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2010
Justwise is so mature, dont know his age but he sure thinks like a grown man.

Poster obviously wanted nigerian gurls on Nl 2 get mad and ofcourse :/
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by justwise(m): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2010
lovemoi2:

Justwise is so mature, dont know his age but he sure thinks like a grown man.

Poster obviously wanted nigerian gurls on Nl 2 get mad and ofcourse :/

100 yrs of age. . grin grin too old right?. . . seriously i don't know why pple think its ok to bash Nigerian girls just for the fun of it.
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by abioila(m): 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2010
queeneve:

Random sampling only occur to give the population a selected research,

It impossible to do a total population survey because It would mean THE ENTIRE COUNTRY OF NIGERIA,

The most ethical way to solidify a claim is to say that out of 500 women surveyed only 40% were identified as being victims of stretch marks,

Without validity the research is not plausible,
hmn gud lecturer/lecture.COURSE CODE:STAT 419 COURSE TITLE:STATISTICS FOR STRETCH MARKS.
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by Brownteeth(m): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2010
chiogo:

So dumb!

Stretch marks occur when the skin stretches, so rapid weight loss or weight gain could cause it. You don't have to be fat/obese to have stretch marks.
chiogo:

So dumb!

Shut the furk up! Did I tell you I was serious about that? Stupid girl.
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by 190: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2010
abioila:

hmn gud lecturer/lecture.COURSE CODE:STAT 419 COURSE TITLE:STATISTICS FOR STRETCH MARKS.

I surrender you have completely killed me with laffta!!
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by InkedNerd(f): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2010
OP: Where did you get your number's from?
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by queeneve: 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2010
Aboila, 419 these nuts!
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by ladygaga(f): 11:46pm On Oct 10, 2010
there are also lots of guys that have stretch marks too,especially around the armpit and shoulders

so girls are not the only ones that have stretch marks.its a boy girl thing!!!
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by 190: 12:00am On Oct 11, 2010
^^
But more in ladies!
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by ladygaga(f): 12:49am On Oct 11, 2010
but guys have too plennnnnnntyyyy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

abi do u have on ur bum bum? tongue tongue tongue tongue omolola can answer 4 u oh ,if ur shy
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by 190: 12:55am On Oct 11, 2010
^^
come and check it urself!!
grin grin
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by ladygaga(f): 1:13am On Oct 11, 2010
brb then,

ok now i have checked , and guess wat ppl, a saw a very complex network of stretchlines marks. tongue
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by 190: 1:17am On Oct 11, 2010
ladygaga:

brb then,

ok now i  have checked , and guess wat ppl, a saw a very complex network of stretchlines marks. tongue

U gotta be Jokin me,  grin grin [size=3pt](email me lets network on facebook email is on my profile)[/size]
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by ladygaga(f): 1:27am On Oct 11, 2010
^^ :p
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by ladygaga(f): 1:30am On Oct 11, 2010
tongue
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by Akinagirl(f): 2:07am On Oct 11, 2010
Reading some threads on NL, I cant help but be astonished at how ignorant some people can really be. undecided As some one has stated before. Stretch marks are the STRETCHING of skin. It can occur when people grow too fast. Happens to men and women. Slim or fat.
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by chiogo(f): 3:30am On Oct 11, 2010
Brownteeth:

Shut the furk up! Did I tell you I was serious about that? silly girl.
Who knows? tongue tongue

Oh and shut your face!
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by EzeUche0(m): 3:52am On Oct 11, 2010
Stretch marks are ok in moderation.

Not too many stretch marks though is preferable.
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by ayo84(m): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2010
And its the ones with stretch marks that like to flaunt it, they like to showcase their horrible looking merchandise for all to sew.
eeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by xynerise: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2010
190:

100% of Nigerian ladies

Have stretch marks

On their bum bum
waist
armpits
and bre@st

some have all over their body making them adopt the colors of a leopard--Grrrrr

we guyz know these things!

I am glad u understand me.
You can ask the yoruba gals, they will testify. grin
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by Yorisb: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2010
^^ROTFLMAO, Guy u dey look for wahala oh grin grin grin
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by InkedNerd(f): 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2010
Akinagirl:

Reading some threads on NL, I cant help but be astonished at how ignorant some people can really be.  undecided As some one has stated before. Stretch marks are the STRETCHING of skin. It can occur when people grow too fast. Happens to men and women. Slim or fat.

Tell 'em girl!!!
Re: Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? by skydeep(f): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2010
Thank God I am stretch mark free. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She's 17 And I'm 30; Do I Stand A Chance With Her? / Fans React To Real S * X Scene Between Actor Jim Iyke, Ghanaian Actress (video) / Come See Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.