Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,429 members, 7,958,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent (29013 Views)

Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke / PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by Papasmal(m): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
If you truly believe in destiny,you wouldn't have signed the paper against ur wish,

The fear of losing monthly stipends made u to do so,but now better offer has been made you denied what you willing appended ur signature to.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by noble71(m): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
evaultra1:
FOR SALE!!!

PLEASE SHARE And REPOST....

Anyone who brings buyer gets his or her own percentage....

PLEASE CALL 08103508029

30M(NEGOTIABLE)
You want to sell your papa house? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by don4real18(m): 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
seunmsg:
And you signed to protect your N-power job? The guy is just a clown.
No mind the mumu. Now, he is talking about justice for his country not realizing that he is also guilty

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by AmazingELixir: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:
This is a very silly testimony cheesy

How powerful is one polling unit inspector to cut you off N power?

He also said he is not happy with the outcome of the results meaning he is a baised agent from the onset.

He could have made a little sense if he said he was indifferent. cheesy

undecided

Didn't see the part where it was stated that he is a PDP agent.....which one come be the bias inside again..
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:

He also said he is not happy with the outcome of the results meaning he is a baised agent from the onset.

Is like you dunno how corrupt the system is, maybe the PO has no such power but the guy might not be
enlightened..

He also said he is a true Muslim, yet he was more than willing to forge a document for a mere stipend! not even a direct threat to his life cheesy

How do PDP come up with such stupid witnesses?
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by Iamgrey5(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
AmazingELixir:

undecided
Bro
This witness testimony is quiet laughable. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by not4sure(m): 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Centcanada:
I said it before and I am still saying it again and again. Atiku will definitely win in court except the judge and lawyers will be bias.
how bro ? With all these witnesses. IMO i don’t think so

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by Tospringe: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Centcanada:
I said it before and I am still saying it again and again. Atiku will definitely win in court except the judge and lawyers will be bias.
How will Atiku win ?
is it by deducting Buhari's votes ?

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by Tospringe: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
Centcanada:
How will Atiku win ?
is it by deducting Buhari's votes ?

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by anonymous1759(m): 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
Lionsbet:
Even if I think Buhari didn't win the 2019 presidential elections, Atiku won't get his mandate back.

That's how corrupt we are in Nigeria, look at what transpired in Osun.

In other news, don't miss out on features on the best betting platform in Nigeria. Lionsbet come when the mind blowing features from 100% welcome deposit bonus up to 100k and many more.

See my signature to sign up. Good luck!

... Shatap Apc and pdp rigged what about some court cases that favored the PDP you wouldn't say anything about it. Pdp rigged in their strong hold Apc did the same. The better rigger won. Buhari and Atiku are no saint.

Until the youths Starts to reason and stop being partisan these old men and their children and grandchildren will rule over us.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by Lovelive: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:
fake, keep saying rubbish against APC you will soon die, fool
You shall be the first person to die, insha Allah
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by Iamgrey5(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
AmazingELixir:

undecided

Didn't see the part where it was stated that he is a PDP agent.....which one come be the bias inside again..
He is a Nigerian

He is testifying as a Nigerian. and one of the principles of democracy is accepting the outcome of the result.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by adekson3shizo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:

He also said he is a true Muslim, yet he was more than willing to forge a document for a mere stipend! not even a direct threat to his life cheesy

Las las bro.. Na you stupid pass

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by Dre555: 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:

He also said he is not happy with the outcome of the results meaning he is a baised agent from the onset. The mumu lie na legendary

Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by garfield1: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
This is the only witness so far that made a strong claim.that particular unit will be likely canceled provided there was no record of accreditation and a clear proof that no voting took place from voters.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by akdjr(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
How do INEC staff know that he's an N-Power employee? PDP is still at infantry stage as opposition party.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by Lovelive: 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
don4real18:

No mind the mumu. Now, he is talking about justice for his country not realizing that he is also guilty
It's called "wisdom".
You want him to show muscles against those evil Men working for Buhari so that they can waste him without any trace. Now that he has confessed his sins even if you kill him, he can die in peace and will surely see the face of his creator.
Note it.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by martineverest(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
how did they know N-power is paying u?......stupid lie from a dumbo

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by Lovelive: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Bro

This witness testimony is quiet laughable. cheesy
Says who? You or the Judges or the good People of Nigeria ?
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by Lovelive: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
anonymous1759:

... Shatap Apc and pdp rigged what about some court cases that favored the PDP you wouldn't say anything about it. Pdp rigged in their strong hold Apc did the same. The better rigger won. Buhari and Atiku are no saint.

Until the youths Starts to reason and stop being partisan these old men and their children and grandchildren will rule over us.

You are sane.
Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by Nchenches: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
Who is happy when an independent electoral commission which earlier promised the contesting political parties that the commission would guarantee free and fair elections through collation of election results by electronic method to a database connected to a server, then after the election, the commission said it didn't use the system it promised the political parties?

That is a breach of trust by the electoral commission.
That breach of trust is enough reason to nullify the election.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by AmazingELixir: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:
He is a Nigerian

He is testifying as a Nigerian. and one of the principles of democracy is accepting the outcome of the result.

Lolzz like seriously...he was brought to the witness stand by the PDP counsel because he is privy to what transpared as a PDP agent assigned to the mentioned polling unit...whose elses interest will he protect...

On the issues of accepting the outcomes of election results in a democratic setting .......such must be hinged on 3 cardinal principles which are the elections must be Free, fair and credible.

Atiku is in court today because he feels these 3 conditions weren't met..
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by abbasajao(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
What kind of mumu party agent is this? Who is the the stupid person that will believe this poo?
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by BabaO2: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
Centcanada:
Any pdp witness will say that. But by the way Atiku had prepared result on February 17, how will he defend all his claims were not forged?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by Oblang(m): 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
I know many npower beneficiaries that openly worked against APC during the election and none of them was threatened with dismissal....

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by ud4u: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
Magomago for Nigeria. God go help us
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by ihatesycophant(m): 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
Tata in English means goodbye, you, Atiku and PDP is goodbye.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by BiafranBushBoy: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
Noah2gud:
How to make him love you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE2VnEcPtzg

Nawaooo

Your Yoruba accent is too much oo

Hosband

Atitode

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by Madas1986(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:

For the first time on Nairaland I came across someone who reason well

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees / Pictures From Osogbo This Morning - Jubilation Galore!! / Are We In The 4th Or 7th Republic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.