Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,923 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent (29007 Views)

Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke / PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
MannaDeadmeat, Officialgarri and other reprobates. Are you reading this ?
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:
This is a very silly testimony cheesy

How powerful is one polling unit inspector to cut you off N power?

He also said he is not happy with the outcome of the results meaning he is a baised agent from the onset.

He could have made a little sense if he said he was indifferent. cheesy

He also said he is a true Muslim, yet he was more than willing to forge a document for a mere stipend! not even a direct threat to his life cheesy

How do PDP come up with such stupid witnesses?
very silly and dull witness. No sane judge will take his testimony serious.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by tuniski: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:

He also said he is not happy with the outcome of the results meaning he is a baised agent from the onset.

He also said he is a true Muslim, yet he was more than willing to forge a document for a mere stipend! not even a direct threat to his life cheesy

Were you told. Who threatened him? Assumption is dangerous
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by tuniski: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
don4real18:

No mind the mumu. Now, he is talking about justice for his country not realizing that he is also guilty
Let him be guilty but, he has testify to falsification of result.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by tuniski: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
akdjr:
How do INEC staff know that he's an N-Power employee? PDP is still at infantry stage as opposition party.

You are surely elementary!
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by sweetjohn(m): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:

Oga, you're very sentimental in your judgement. It shows you are an APC online foot shoulder.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by sweetjohn(m): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:
fake, keep saying rubbish against APC you will soon die, fool
And what if he said the truth? what should happened to you?
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by Jman06(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:

He chose his words carefully by saying that he wasn't happy with what happened I.e the malpractice that took place.

That guy is smart
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by tomdon(m): 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:

He's a pdp agent and you're saying he should be happy that Apc won?? You need to start using your brain if you actually have one
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by CHIGIM: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
grin grin God Bless Nigeria Atiku /Obi is coming
for Ur mind
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by Naijageak(m): 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
It's very clear that inec still have a server. Lol
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by Autotech312(m): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
Centcanada:
I said it before and I am still saying it again and again. Atiku will definitely win in court except the judge and lawyers will be bias.

Believe it or not both BUHARI and ATIKU rigged that election through their foot soldiers, You'll be a fool to think that one of them is a saint..........argue with your phone.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by Rule4God(m): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:

I think you're a silly thinker too.
1. Are you expecting him to be happy with a process a testifier knows quite alright to be fraudulent?

2. You expect him to be under life threatening before he could surrender. Why should there be threatened of any kind at first?

3. What happened in the case of a REC under life threat from Imo state?

In fact, you need brain factory reset!
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by nkemjacob2(m): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
Na lie
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by obagangan: 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
1.how did they no that u are benefiting from empower. ? 2. did you no that those without certificate work for pdp as agent.? 3. did you no that u can walk away from signing and heaven will not fall? 4. how much did you collet from pdp? note nobody care or no where u work. u are just saying what u told to say.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by Iamgrey5(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
Rule4God:

I think you're a silly thinker too.
1. Are you expecting him to be happy with a process a testifier knows quite alright to be fraudulent?

2. You expect him to be under life threatening before he could surrender. Why should there be threatened of any kind at first?

3. What happened in the case of a REC under life threat from Imo state?

In fact, you need brain factory reset!
Em em

Mr highlighter

Outcome is quite different from process. One might not be happy with hi the process but indifferent about the outcome ( which means he or she doesn't really care). But clearly stating you are not happy about the outcome when the process is still being shows a preconceived mindset.

Emm, he himself also called his own character into question by admitting to taking a bribe to forge a document

Em finally, he didn't state any life threat in his witness testimony and courts don't imply, they simply go by the wintnes testimony

Hope that clears that up for you.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
grin grin God Bless Nigeria Atiku /Obi is coming

Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by hanymasahun: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
You sign because you don't want to loose ur N-power but you can testify in court. So you think i will believe this propaganda.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by garfield1: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
tuniski:

Let him be guilty but, he has testify to falsification of result.
Only in that polling unit.700 votes deducted from bubu but most importantly,voters from that unit and other eyewitnesses must corroborate plus records of accreditation
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by tuniski: 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
garfield1:

Only in that polling unit.700 votes deducted from bubu but most importantly,voters from that unit and other eyewitnesses must corroborate plus records of accreditation

That is for a unit wait for the linkage the petitioner wants to make between the witnesses and the over 30,000 CTC of results from the PUs, Wards and LGAs to the state results declared.

They have presented INEC's result of the results as evidence now, they will have to show the extent of discrepancies between those results and the ones that emanated from the CTC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by garfield1: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
tuniski:

That is for a unit wait for the linkage the petitioner wants to make between the witnesses and the over 30,000 CTC of results from the PUs, Wards and LGAs to the state results declared.

They have presented INEC's result of the results as evidence now, they will have to show the extent of discrepancies between those results and the ones that emanated from the CTC.
We are waiting but we know the end result
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
Like For Integrity, Share for Hacker.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by Staro: 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Useless nation
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by FarahAideed: 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
evaultra1:
FOR SALE!!!

PLEASE SHARE And REPOST....

Anyone who brings buyer gets his or her own percentage....

PLEASE CALL 08103508029

30M(NEGOTIABLE)

Where is this
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by Kayrich(m): 12:24am On Jul 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:

That the point I'm trying to make. In as much as PDP has gotten a good case on the table they just don't have good witnesses to back them up. It's trashes here and here from their witnesses

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by seunmsg(m): 5:02am On Jul 09, 2019
garfield1:
This is the only witness so far that made a strong claim.that particular unit will be likely canceled provided there was no record of accreditation and a clear proof that no voting took place from voters.

Not so fast. Over 70 parties contested the election. By implication, we should have over 70 party agents in that particular polling unit in addition to INEC adhoc staff and security agents. When APC opens its case, they will call APC agent, agents of other parties, security agents etc who shall all testify that election was held peacefully in that particular unit and nobody forced them to sign the result sheet. So you see, it will be the words of one lying PDP agent against those of many other agents. His testimony will be easily rubbished and trashed.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by asfrank(m): 6:38am On Jul 09, 2019
AmazingELixir:

undecided

Didn't see the part where it was stated that he is a PDP agent.....which one come be the bias inside again..
So PDP brought their Agent to testify and you think he will say the truth? Why didn't they bring the electoral officers for that PU, to collaborate the claim that there was indeed no elections in the said unit? PDP never serious for this matter. He who pays the piper dictates the tune.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by flames01: 6:45am On Jul 09, 2019
Officialgarri:
Very laughable testimony. grin grin

Looks like you have been appointed to make every testimony look like a joke. You are doing a bad job of it. You need to upgrade if you are to serve your handlers well

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by tuniski: 6:58am On Jul 09, 2019
seunmsg:

Not so fast. Over 70 parties contested the election. By implication, we should have over 70 party agents in that particular polling unit in addition to INEC adhoc staff and security agents. When APC opens its case, they will call APC agent, agents of other parties, security agents etc who shall all testify that election was held peacefully in that particular unit and nobody forced them to sign the result sheet. So you see, it will be the words of one lying PDP agent against those of many other agents. His testimony will be easily rubbished and trashed.

Apc won't border to do that cos it will expose them further. They will drag the matter to technicalities.

Should the courts finally grant permission to inspect the server, then it will be a major victory for Atiku.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by AmazingELixir: 7:05am On Jul 09, 2019
asfrank:

So PDP brought their Agent to testify and you think he will say the truth? Why didn't they bring the electoral officers for that PU, to collaborate the claim that there was indeed no elections in the said unit? PDP never serious for this matter. He who pays the piper dictates the tune.

Amongst the numbers of persons listed to testify for the PDP as witnesses are electoral officials , this in no way give out the electoral personnel as infallible so take a chill pill bruv.

On the veracity of the PDP agent's claim its left for the tribunal to decide based on how substantive his submissions are, not you or indeed any other person on social media.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by RichBoy247: 7:31am On Jul 09, 2019
NewsMuncher:
Nah God go punish Buhari and APC! Fraudulent party!! angry

But God is still punishing your family. Maybe when God finishes punishing your family, He will then think of what to do with Buhari and we the APC members. But for now, God is blessing Buhari and punishing your family, or has any member of your family held any leadership position? Even class captain, nobody in your family has ever been.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent by Henrichemeka(m): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2019
I pity this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Auko Prostrated To Beg Fayose Three Times’ / El-rufai Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Nigerians Blast Saraki Over Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.