Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship (40360 Views)

What's ONE Habit That Stops People From Becoming Successful? / What's The Bad Habit You Have? / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by XchUskY4u(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2019
THEN

U BEG ALOTS

I HAIL OOO CORPORATE BEGGER
AntiBrutus:
Lack of funds!

When he is always telling me he is broke.

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Brendasweet(f): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2019
A jealous lover.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by victorian(f): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
Fuckthamods:

Replied dear, your number is not complete smiley

OK Roger dat.

will check and retype it again and send.

Check your mail in the next 10mins.

smiley
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by kunleweb: 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lenny9000:

Here is Something that I have been trying to understand for a long time now without any Success. Is there an Unwritten Law in Nigeria that Guys Should have Money but Ladies shouldn't? I don't live in Nigeria and over here most people don't depend on each others money. They Date because they want companionship. But in Nigeria I have noticed that while Some Girls constantly talks about Broke guys, I have not seen guys talk about Broke Girls. And finally if it's difficult for a Girl to make money, why then does she think it's easy for a guy to make money? Or is there an unwritten Law that Gives Nigerian guys at home acess to Free Money? I am very curious about all this.
Thanks

Guy you no well grin
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by kunleweb: 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
victorian:

OK Roger dat.

will check and retype it again and send.

Check your mail in the next 10mins.

smiley

Frosh gal wink
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
truthsayer009:

Antibrutus, please can you answer this question? I know you have a good UN-biased answer for this guy's worries smiley

He quoted me and I didn't answer.
I wonder what makes you think I will answer now.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

He quoted me and I didn't answer.
I wonder what makes you think I will answer now.

I don't know ma! cheesy, I just wanted to get your perspective. His question just seemed like something I thought of last year, although I've gotten my answer. I was typing it out for him, i just slept off. It was too long jare.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
truthsayer009:

I don't know ma! cheesy, I just wanted to get your perspective. His question just seemed like something I thought of last year, although I've gotten my answer. I was typing it out for him, i just slept off. It was too long jare.

Don't sleep off next time.

Then tell him to get a cure for his selective blindness, because I wonder when Nigerian men do not talk about broke women.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Don't sleep off next time.

Then tell him to get a cure for his selective blindness, because I wonder when Nigerian men do not talk about broke women.

Okay ma! Noted smiley
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by FreeSpirited: 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2019
jelel6:

Bros, this is the most dreaded trait of a woman I fear the most. I'd prefer a cheating woman than someone who can literally drive me crazy by doing all those things you have said above.

I'll be looking to deliberately provoke any prospective partner just to see how she reacts to disagreement, disapproval, and disappointment.

People can be generally peaceful and nice when things go their way. It's when it goes against them that you discover the REAL PERSONALITY under the hood.

Interesting. I have used that trick and test to sample ladies I date just to gauge their temperament. And it worked like magic in fishing out the true lousy and belligerent ones. I just go ahead to break up when I feel I'm done.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by FreeSpirited: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
babeosisi:

You sound like the bitchy male type already so makes sense u wouldn't want your type
U better go and change, at this rate, no man will tolerating your embarrassing and crude bitchiness
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Donmoscojaja(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
here to read comments
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
You are obsessed with me.
truthsayer009:

Antibrutus, please can you answer this question? I know you have a good UN-biased answer for this guy's worries smiley
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
Safitu:
You are obsessed with me.

Thank God you already know, I am.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
Why I said that..

I logged into my safiaa account and all my mentions were from you. Are you alright?
truthsayer009:

Thank God you already know, I am.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
Safitu:
Why I said that..

I logged into my safiaa account and all my mentions were from you. Are you alright?

You're asking a question you already have an answer to. If I'm alright will I be quoting you?

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
Mryacks:

Same here....disrespect too

my ex did that and I left her. she ended up going to one of them. don't even care who
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
yvonnechaka:

More trouble and pains when they went apart of genotype (AS). There's no single moment without"she will do,she will do that"

eyah dear, yours is even worse. they apparently still love each other but their genotype won't let them stay an item. so how did it eventually end?
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2019
Adexy4us:

i wont tolerate that too
I most certainly didn't.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
laughitall:
This one is 100% turn off for me

and a big red flag!

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by zyzxx(m): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
Over sharing.

I know men only share things ( talk about everything that happens in their everyday lives) with someone they are comfortable but sometimes I just can't deal. cry Most times I pretend to listen and enjoy it.

Example

Boo: bae today was nice, do you remember my friend I told you about? The one I attended the same high school....... we met today, he's the new CEO of......

Me: (in my mind : 'can you just shut it please') Oh yes! what's his name again?

Boo: Ted! he played a prank..........

Me: (Oh God, shoot me already) That's gross !

Boo: Today he blew me off at the *** meeting , his speech on *** was splendid...

Me: (sigh) Nice.

Boo: Are you okay?

Me: (Hell no! shut your mouth!) I'm fine, I'm sorry just that I have a lot on my mind. I think I need some rest.( actually my ears need some rest grin )

Boo: Alright, I will gist you later nah.

Me: (I hope that later never comes) Thanks love.

Sometimes ehn relationship is a big work. cry
en en, so what will u now be sharing? Or u enjoy silent every well?
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Mryacks: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
bigmic111:

my ex did that and I left her. she ended up going to one of them. don't even care who

You did well. I have this friend who kept telling how incredibly romantic and caring her ex was (they were engaged for sometime) and how he is almost the perfect guy. She talks about him like always. So I asked her a simple question one day, "why are you guys not together? Or are you the problem? ..she got angry and said she can have the guy back if she wants. So I gave my best wishes...
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by lyndaway(f): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
I can take anything from a man but cheating no no no
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by vineakachi(m): 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
as for me I don't like what I hate
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by yvonnechaka(f): 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
bigmic111:

eyah dear, yours is even worse. they apparently still love each other but their genotype won't let them stay an item. so how did it eventually end?

Exactly..Just laying low. The world is too small oo

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
yvonnechaka:

Exactly..Just laying low. The world is too small oo
lay low as long as you want, until you get your bearing again.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
Mryacks:

You did well. I have this friend who kept telling how incredibly romantic and caring her ex was (they were engaged for sometime) and how he is almost the perfect guy. She talks about him like always. So I asked her a simple question one day, "why are you guys not together? Or are you the problem? ..she got angry and said she can have the guy back if she wants. So I gave my best wishes...

she is even arrogant. good riddance to bad rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Kfed4ril(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Cutejaelyn:
A partner that farts in my presence

Lol
Why?
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
kunleweb:

What would you rather be spoilt with?
Omo
I want to love ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? / My Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.