Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship (40399 Views)

What's ONE Habit That Stops People From Becoming Successful? / What's The Bad Habit You Have? / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 11, 2019
Stricklybidness:

Gossip, African magic, zee world or low sex drive?

None of the above.
Not even close
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Creed86(m): 7:42am On Jul 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Sleeping in public? Can you shed more light to this comment pls?

Curious also
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Honesty007(m): 7:49am On Jul 11, 2019
It is great.i hate jealousy with utter disgust.
because even when u have no fiance,things look somehow when u r talking to a lady and then ur gf or fiance starts acting up and misbehaving ,acting all moody and insecure.it is so irritating.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by missjane: 7:55am On Jul 11, 2019
Research has shown that people who seek plenty requirements in a potential partner have lil or nothing to offer. There needs to be a base line of course.
Mine is knowledge understanding n wisdom must be present..
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by toks208: 7:59am On Jul 11, 2019
Stricklybidness:

Hmmmm...all the best brother..

I have been lucky to have such though..infact I am the very first man of my lady.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by kunleweb: 8:01am On Jul 11, 2019
toks208:

I have been lucky to have such though..infact I am the very first man of my lady.

Toks is this you? Our own very Toks?
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by rOsy247(f): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2019
Cheating and bully
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by toks208: 8:26am On Jul 11, 2019
rOsy247:
Cheating and bully

Sis that cheating part go hard o...cos guys and cheating be like...
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by toks208: 8:33am On Jul 11, 2019
kunleweb:

Wonderful. I have a lot of things to say. But I cant just help but state how happy I am with this thrilling news that has reached me concerning you.

So, looking back to our lengthy chats before meeting your bae now when you were getting worried and all, I feel now it feels good to say God doesn't leave His own rejected/unplanned for.

You can imagine while you were racking your head up about biology age and all, he was preserving one for you been keeping her from contamination.

So you get the real deal away from the contamination that ladies with too many previous lovers have passed through. I'm very very happy bro. Intact I'm super excited.

Please make the real deal quick. Don't leave a single stone unturned so the deal can be sealed off and quickly.

And I beg you bro, no offend Mynd. Abeg he now leaves like a spy erasing every iota of info on his personal. If someone like me wants to catch him its just a few weeks and some coins to go around you know. In our modern society of today genuine privacy is almost getting extinct

Thanks bro.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by kunleweb: 8:34am On Jul 11, 2019
toks208:

Thanks bro.

Yw wink We patienters get the realest deal man. God's at work, big time
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by expert234: 8:34am On Jul 11, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
talkative and cheating..I can overlook talkatives,but you cheat once,we are done..no space to disloyal people!!

Women seem to be natural talkatives. If she isn't talking "too much" again, then she is probably cheating or hiding something.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by peteabua(m): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2019
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTING
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by expert234: 8:40am On Jul 11, 2019
Cutejaelyn:
A partner that farts in my presence

Then you don't want sincerity and openess in your relationship. You seem to prefer fake life. Enjoy your fakeness, hanty.

If you continue this way, you will never get married. You will die single. You better change.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by babyfaceafrica: 8:57am On Jul 11, 2019
expert234:

Women seem to be natural talkatives. If she isn't talking "too much" again, then she is probably cheating or hiding something.
if true,that is unfortunate ,can't a man have a moment of silence?...chai!..
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nature8(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2019
SIR0:
You must belong to the Padlock-Gang. It's open when there is fundgrin

grin

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by expert234: 9:06am On Jul 11, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
if true,that is unfortunate ,can't a man have a moment of silence?...chai!..

Lolz. She talks so much at times that I started screaming this same question inside me.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by rOsy247(f): 9:10am On Jul 11, 2019
toks208:

Sis that cheating part go hard o...cos guys and cheating be like...

Lol my hubby knows I won't tolerate it.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Dididrumz(m): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2019
MrMou:

For her to confess, that girl is the one for you. No matter how many times she cheats on you from now on, please don't ever leave her because she's only human & can make mistakes. Always try to forgive her because love conquers all!
Cheers!

Thanks a lot, I don't plan on leaving her at all....
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by babyfaceafrica: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2019
expert234:

Lolz. She talks so much at times that I started screaming this same question inside me.
as long as she does.not cheat, we go manage am..I can't manage cheaters..na bp she go cause

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by axponline: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2019
A woman who is always on her phone checking Facebook, Instagram etc...
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2019
lilwetdick:
to be fair, i can not tolerate when a woman is broke, at-least have some money to take care of some of your needs without asking me, i cant be the one buying your womanly stuff like pad, toothbrush, soap, pants, bra. you are a grown up, act like one.

secondly, i cant tolerate a woman that is lazy, dirty and disorganized.

thirdly, i also cant tolerate an imprudent woman especially when it comes to finance

fourthly, i cant tolerate woman that sit all day watching african magic or stupid indian series, pls get a job

fifthly, i cant tolerate an obese woman in my house, that relationship will never work..obese people die young and i am not ready to bury you when you reach 29 years of age.
Chinsos chinsos!!!!!!!!
Only you?
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2019
Once a guy tells me " I can spoil you with money, I won't look at that person a second time"
Money can't get everything.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by PrettyEneawan(f): 10:14am On Jul 11, 2019
Stricklybidness:
Tell me more....so that I can hold onto this new crush for long...lol... Nsang Ami?
Wow! You Got It, Are You Akwa Ibomite?
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by PrettyEneawan(f): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2019
lilwetdick:

Mbok..those are things a normal girl should be able to afford...just because i put my third leg into where the pad is being used doesnt make me the owner/user of the place..atleast a normal thinking girl should be able to buy simple stuff like pad on her own..so if we werent together will she have her menses on her hand?
You Can Buy It Once In A While, Especially When She Did Not Request For It.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Stricklybidness(m): 10:27am On Jul 11, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
Wow! You Got It, Are You Akwa Ibomite?
Nop...Igbo but will like to learn the lang,..just wanted to know the meaning of tat word....meanwhile you have not give me tat tip I asked for...lol
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by kunleweb: 10:27am On Jul 11, 2019
MatthAnn:
Once a guy tells me " I can spoil you with money, I won't look at that person a second time"
Money can't get everything.

What would you rather be spoilt with?
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by PrettyEneawan(f): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2019
Stricklybidness:

Nop...Igbo but will like to learn the lang,..just wanted to know the meaning of tat word....meanwhile you have not give me tat tip I asked for...lol
Are You Serious? I Thought You Know The Meaning. It Means "My Friend" For The Tips I Don't Know And I No Be Relationship Expert. These Days Men Don't Want Good Girls Na De Wild Type They Want.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by 1759ademola(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2019
Cutejaelyn:
A partner that farts in my presence
You probably won't get a wife because ladies farts a lot.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Fuckthamods: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2019
victorian:

I have pm you nw..

Hopefully u should receive mine.

Pls reply as soon as uv seen it. Thanks
Replied dear, your number is not complete smiley
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2019
Lenny9000:

Here is Something that I have been trying to understand for a long time now without any Success. Is there an Unwritten Law in Nigeria that Guys Should have Money but Ladies shouldn't? I don't live in Nigeria and over here most people don't depend on each others money. They Date because they want companionship. But in Nigeria I have noticed that while Some Girls constantly talks about Broke guys, I have not seen guys talk about Broke Girls. And finally if it's difficult for a Girl to make money, why then does she think it's easy for a guy to make money? Or is there an unwritten Law that Gives Nigerian guys at home acess to Free Money? I am very curious about all this.
Thanks

Antibrutus, please can you answer this question? I know you have a good UN-biased answer for this guy's worries smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Photoshoot / 8 Years Of Relationship And Not Even A Proposal From My Boyfriend / Lady Tweets She Wants A Porsche SUV, Few Days Later Her Man Made It Happen(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.