Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks (60291 Views)

AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" / Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Bahddo(m): 10:45am On Jul 09, 2019
koyyess:

I repeat, where was it written she got married at 18?

You say she should be held accountable for her actions. Do you know if her so called marriage to the man was an action made solely by her?

Are all 18 year olds mature enough for marriage and parenting?

Use your head.
not sure I get your point... So let's say she was even forced to marry him before she turned 18, and did all what she did with other men because she was immature... How does that justify her trying to murder her husband at 21?

If she was male, would you bring that crappy excuse?
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Is this all you have to say?

No mind am. He forgot to add that one imbec.ile will quote him. cheesy
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2019
Comm on, why shouldn't I allow my husband check my phone? I will because I choosed him, he was not forced on me. If you read the beginning part of my message which I put in quote, you will know that the girl was pressured into marriage as a student. When you pressure anyone into marriage, then don't be surprised at the outcome. I am not in support of her actions. Am only against her father's statement, by telling such a young girl that ''this is your last chance to get married''......this is modern era.
chieme123:

Madam if you are not ready to let your husband check your phone (unless he decides not to), please don't bother to get married. Just remain single, and save somebody's son from your drama.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Bahddo(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
She must have married at 18 or 19. As a guy can you marry at 21? Times have changed, women are supposed to chose whom they want to marry at the age they desire. Highest parents can do is to advice and pray for them, not to force or threaten. But I can't possibly expect a pudding-headed sun-of-a-gun like you to understand this.
guys do not have the luxury of going into marriage while broke and jobless so they usually can't marry at 21. In our part of the world, the only expectation for a lady before marriage is that she should know how to do house chores.

In any case, how is getting married early a good reason to try to kill her husband?

1 Like

Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:52am On Jul 09, 2019
Hahahahahaha..... Listen and listen good Mr. Ugly duckling! I know who I am and what I look like. I love myself 100percent, and am okay with the way I look like. I had my personal reasons for uploading a not-so-cute picture,.....just swerve!
Poseidon000:

I actually wanted to call you a boorish swine, but nature did a perfect job accentuating it with your look. so, continue. you're only living up to who you're.
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by koyyess: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2019
Bahddo:
not sure I get your point... So let's say she was even forced to marry him before she turned 18, and did all what she did with other men because she was immature... How does that justify her trying to murder her husband at 21?

If she was male, would you bring that crappy excuse?

Let's turn the table now.

If you were forced to marry someone older than you for some sick culture reasons simply because you had a philandering d1ck as a teenager. And your older wife treated you exactly the way this lady said he treated her....will you come here and type this sh1t?

Can you love an older woman you were forced to marry as a teenager?
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2019
As a father would you tell your 18-20 year old daughter that ''this is your last opportunity to get married?''. I say 18-20 cuz dat must have been her age, since she is currently 21. As for the issue of a guy marrying at 21, have you not seen successful men at 21? Especially those from wealthy homes.....hmm!
Bahddo:
guys do not have the luxury of going into marriage while broke and jobless so they usually can't marry at 21. In our part of the world, the only expectation for a lady before marriage is that she should know how to do house chores.

In any case, how is getting married early a good reason to try to kill her husband?
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2019
Acjohn:
Most times it's better you save yourself than your in-laws image or your marriage

If he had died, no one would have known the truth. Always listen to the other side of the story. Never Never conclude.
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Deepfeel(m): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
''even on the day before the marriage, her father sat her down and told her this is her last opportunity to chose a husband''. Stupid father/stupid husband/stupid culture. He forced himself on a 21 year old student for marriage. It is only bad parents that pressurize young students into marriage. You were busy checking your wife's phone. Open your own phone and show her what you have been hiding as well lipsrsealed. When a girl is not mentally ready for marriage, it's a risk forcing her into marriage.
Like you noticed its culture, some northerners find a husband for their daughters right from her birth by age 11-12 she's,already given out to the man that paid her bride price, like I always say religion and tradition is really the reason why Nigeria Africa is the way it is
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2019
Your wife wants extra gbola cheesy
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Drsmiles(m): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2019
What else is there to say
QueenSekxy:

Is this all you have to say?
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2019
Yes I know. it's a culture/religion thing, with young girls being the victim of it all.
Deepfeel:

Like you noticed its culture, some northerners find a husband for their daughters right from her birth by age 11-12 she's,already given out to the man that paid her bride price, like I always say religion and tradition is really the reason why Nigeria Africa is the way it is
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by EkperemoEgbabi: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2019
post=80084022:

Lol cheesy.
You've said it all sis!

See below grin

Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2019
U caught her in Hotel room where she spent about 3hrs with another Man and yet u decided to keep her as your wife, knowing fully well that according to Islam your marriage has tarnished on that very day!
Well I dont blame u; Obsessions is true!

1 Like

Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Poseidon000: 11:15am On Jul 09, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hahahahahaha..... Listen and listen good Mr. Ugly duckling! I know who I am and what I look like. I love myself 100percent, and am okay with the way I look like. I had my personal reasons for uploading a not-so-cute picture,.....just swerve!

Awww! our little piece of shít have got her little self-esteem raided by my reality-check.

you vile refuse, when next you're uploading the crude horror you call pics. atleast, have the good sense to attach; "viewers discretion" in your signature., so as to save unsuspecting E-users the horrid torture of seeing a worthless bag of filth like you.

you despicable idíot.
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2019
An idle loser who spends time viewing ladies pix on NL, oh yeah, I got a good sense of self esteem, am not the worthlessness ladies in your life/family, deal with it, or better still put a bullehhh into your skull, skunk!
Poseidon000:

Awww! our little piece of shít have got her little self-esteem raided by my reality-check.

you vile refuse, when next you're uploading the crude horror you call pics, atleast have the good sense to attach; "viewers discretion" in your signature., so as to save unsuspecting E-users the horrid torture of seeing a worthless bag of filth like you.

you despicable idíot.
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by baratech: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2019
Share the nudes so we can investigate further
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by godofuck231: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2019
Learn to keep her secrets and you will rule her, if only he knew what marriage is , he just saw nudes and he's almost dead, wait till u see menage sessionssssss
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by piagetskinner(m): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2019
Women are becoming very dangerous these dayso
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by IvyGRush: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
''even on the day before the marriage, her father sat her down and told her this is her last opportunity to chose a husband''. Stupid father/stupid husband/stupid culture. He forced himself on a 21 year old student for marriage. It is only bad parents that pressurize young students into marriage. You were busy checking your wife's phone. Open your own phone and show her what you have been hiding as well lipsrsealed. When a girl is not mentally ready for marriage, it's a risk forcing her into marriage.

I really do understand you. You meant she's only mentally matured and ready to be stupid and wayward.

I think I Like your view!!!
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Lovelyn451(f): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2019
G
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Poseidon000: 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
An idle loser who spends time viewing ladies pix on NL, oh yeah, I got a good sense of self esteem, am not the worthlessness ladies in your life/family, deal with it, or better still put a bullehhh into your skull, skunk!
sincerely, it's no surprise to me that, that big head of yours is filled with cotton wool. no wonder you can not string up correct sentence, not to talk of intelligent reply.

have you been told about your unassailable skill in imbecility. cos, you simply epitomise professional foolishness.
I'm really tempted to ask if you don't feel sickening pang of emptiness in the container we mercifully brand brain.

lol.grin I'm a psychologist by proclivity. so, embroiling females in my life, will do your inanity no good. but then again, what is expected of dreg of the world like you, save for ignominious exhibition of ineffable vapidity, laced with consummate insipidity.

An accident of humanity from the bloodline of senseless cows. hehehe! cheesy
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Bahddo(m): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
koyyess:

Let's turn the table now.

If you were forced to marry someone older than you for some sick culture reasons simply because you had a philandering d1ck as a teenager. And your older wife treated you exactly the way this lady said he treated her....will you come here and type this sh1t?

Can you love an older woman you were forced to marry as a teenager?
a better question is, would I try to kill her because I was forced to marry her? I think not.

As a follow up...
If I do try to kill her, should I be held accountable? Yes!

Does the forced marriage justify the attempted murder? No.

Is immaturity an excuse at 21? No, unless you are saying she's a retardd.

If the story is put on NL, would koyyess defend a guy who tried to kill his wife because he married her at an early age against his wish? I bet not. You wouldn't try to change the topic to child marriage either.

That's the difference between the both of us. If something is wrong, I call it out regardless of the gender of the perpetrator or victim.

You ladies (even some of the best ones) are mostly hypocrites unwilling to take responsibility for your own actions, eager to blame men, the society, their parents, nature... Anything, as long as it is not their own fault. Very toxic behaviour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Olorunnim: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
That's why i don't rush to comment on Things like this When the story came out some were saying the girl was defending herself I knew something must have gone wrong not all men are mand to just start battering women "Which he didn't" She turned out to be a. psyco bitch

1 Like

Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by banio: 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ahmed0336:
All i will say he is patient enough to through all these.

Damn!!! i no go fit wtf!!!!

Men/women don't just run out of marriage. It's like running out from every challenge life throws at you. As a man, you will try to solve it. When the solution is not very close, then you can scamper.
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Pius99: 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
Gather here if you know you scrolled down to see the nudes to know if its worth it grin
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Bahddo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
As a father would you tell your 18-20 year old daughter that ''this is your last opportunity to get married?''. I say 18-20 cuz dat must have been her age, since she is currently 21. As for the issue of a guy marrying at 21, have you not seen successful men at 21? Especially those from wealthy homes.....hmm!
evidently you missed the part where I said 'usually'. Just as there are some successful men at 21, there are also husbands at 21. But what percentage of the male population are they, especially in our part of the world? It's almost negligible.

Are you saying she tried to kill the husband years later because the father told her at 18-20 that it was her last opportunity to get married? I'm struggling to see how that information is relevant to her action years later. What is the connection?

People do bad things, regardless of age and gender. High time you ladies admitted that you can be more than just the victims in every story, and acknowledge the times you have been conscious perpetrators of serious acts of crime. Being forced or pressured into marriage has nothing to do with trying to kill someone in his sleep, don't try to bring it up as an excuse.

If it was a guy, no one would bring up excuses for him for criminal acts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by DAramis: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
Thank God he survived... That is all that matters
Like a Wiseman said, It is only a dead man that cannot defend himself
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hahahahhahah... wow, such a maniac! Moronic, idiotic imbecilic dipstick. I am 100percent convinced you are a drug addict. Nothing you wrote here makes sense. Distorted, disorganized, and dis-jointed ramblings jammed together to probably amuse his fellow addicts, listen up Mr. Black-guard, I don't flex-muscles with metally deranged RASTAS, when your brain is fixed, tag me. I only entertain sane arguments. Done with you!
Poseidon000:

sincerely, it's no surprise to me that, that big head of yours is filled with cotton wool. no wonder you can not string up correct sentence, not to talk of intelligent reply.

have you been told about your unassailable skill in imbecility. cos, you simply epitomise professional foolishness.
I'm really tempted to ask if you don't feel sickening pang of emptiness in the container we mercifully brand brain.

lol.grin I'm a psychologist by proclivity. so, embroiling females in my life, will do your inanity no good. but then again, what is expected of dreg of the world like you, save for ignominious exhibition of ineffable vapidity, laced with consummate insipidity.

An accident of humanity from the bloodline of senseless cows. hehehe! cheesy
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
Let me answer this for the last time, I am trying to say she never loved that man and was forced into marriage. When people are forced into marriage, the worst can happen. Am not in support of what she did, but I blame her dad for having made that statement.
Bahddo:
evidently you missed the part where I said 'usually'. Just as there are some successful men at 21, there are also husbands at 21. But what percentage of the male population are they, especially in our part of the world? It's almost negligible.

Are you saying she tried to kill the husband years later because the father told her at 18-20 that it was her last opportunity to get married? I'm struggling to see how that information is relevant to her action years later. What is the connection?

People do bad things, regardless of age and gender. High time you ladies admitted that you can be more than just the victims in every story, and acknowledge the times you have been conscious perpetrators of serious acts of crime. Being forced or pressured into marriage has nothing to do with trying to kill someone in his sleep, don't try to bring it up as an excuse.

If it was a guy, no one would bring up excuses for him for criminal acts.
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by cococandy(f): 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
I don’t need to read her story. I believe him.
Is was just saying that for those “I need to hear both sides” kind of people.
ericsmith:

One of the distinct attribute of Truth is coherence ... when you hear it your brain will validate without your consent; the bitter part is that most times the truth doesnt align with our interest, these ur comment lacks the usual energy. ALOL !
the wife released her side of the story earlier you can search 4 it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User / Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.