Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks (60227 Views)

AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" / Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:50am On Jul 09, 2019
DameB:

Yes na but as she cover head to 10 fingers to 10 toes, she be like better person.
The tin tire us o sis!
People can pretend for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by AreaFada2: 8:52am On Jul 09, 2019
Na wa.

A druggie married olosho. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 09, 2019
cococandy:
shocked shocked

His story rings true. But I haven’t read her side (for those hearing from both sides people embarassed )

Anyway he couldn’t have made that up.

One of the distinct attribute of Truth is coherence ... when you hear it your brain will validate without your consent; the bitter part is that most times the truth doesnt align with our interest, these ur comment lacks the usual energy. ALOL !
the wife released her side of the story earlier you can search 4 it.
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Brightdude007: 8:53am On Jul 09, 2019
I don't see anything to save here, If all he said is true
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2019
Neoteny:
Your wife was cheating on you

She was taking drugs

She tried to poison you

And what did you do? Go to a marriage counselor to save the marriage!

I'm sorry, but you really deserve being stabbed to death.
i had to read the narration all over to be sure my eyes weren't deceiving me... as in like seriously? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Godoverevery: 8:55am On Jul 09, 2019
koyyess:
Effect of child marriage.

Next time, marry your mate. Leave teenagers to out grow their youthful exuberance before they can decide whether to marry or not.

The era of using 'marriage' to tame/cage females should be over by now.

It doesn't work.
child marriage at 21yrs?.....You sha want to put the fault on the man at all cost.
that the issue I have with you ladies and i always tell any lady marry she can never have friends because you guys never blame or condemn ur lapses rather but make excuses for doing so.
this someone who almost killed a man because of what
You think bad anger got anything to do with age.
most of you are just shallow in reasoning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Hamburgfinest(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2019
Either you’re incompetent to be a man or your lying,She attempt to kill you once,she will definitely try again,maybe she will succeed the next time.And you’re here talking about forgiveness.Hussein or what you call yourself run for your life,you’re too weak for the girl,you’re not man enough for her go and look for your type or next time you might not be lucky to escape death..my piece of advice to people like you..ka chineke gozie okwu
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Rajman45(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
''even on the day before the marriage, her father sat her down and told her this is her last opportunity to chose a husband''. Stupid father/stupid husband/stupid culture. He forced himself on a 21 year old student for marriage. It is only bad parents that pressurize young students into marriage. You were busy checking your wife's phone. Open your own phone and show her what you have been hiding as well lipsrsealed. When a girl is not mentally ready for marriage, it's a risk forcing her into marriage.
Even if u can't read properly, I believe u should have common sense. Wher did u see in his post or hers that anyone mentioned being forced into the marriage.
Common sense is no longer common...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by DameB(f): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2019
post=80083569:

The tin tire us o sis!
People can pretend for Africa.

People too like pretence here jare. If a person makes his/her own weyrey obvious by being expressive, they'll say you are too forward, outspoken or wild based on just appearance o, not even actions.
Meanwhile behind closed doors Satan sef dey run from supposed awọn decency. Fear dey catch fear sef. Lol
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Rajman45(m): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2019
ichidodo:
I suspect there is a sexual angle to this ruckus....The apparent lack of oxytocin induced bonding between both parties must have triggered the lady's juvenile deliquencies. The lady might have pent up energy which the man isn't interested in satisfying maybe due to his conservative nature as a Muslim or whatever ( I didn't say impotence). As it is,they have no kid which is quite unusual for a Muslim couple which also elucidates our point of lack of good satisfying-sex-induced oxytocin for emotional bonding between the couple or maybe there is no sex at all...
When ur mates are going to school.... U wher busy placing Muslims as Ur priority... Dick Head. Sorry for becoming so heartbroken and senseless.
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Softmojo(m): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2019
oya o.

awon voice of the voiceless.
with all the flooding of social media with

"I Stand With Fatima" status msgs and dps. I hope you all have a response now.

mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by IMASTEX: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2019
This is what happens when you get married to a little girl, who is just starting to enjoy youthful exuberance. She might likely change after seeing it all, maybe too late to fit things.
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 09, 2019
poco, see ya life - you chicks want to eat your cake and have your prick
kolewerk
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03am On Jul 09, 2019
DameB:

People too like pretence here jare. If a person makes his/her own weyrey obvious by being expressive, they'll say you are too forward, outspoken or wild based on just appearance o, not even actions.
Meanwhile behind closed doors Satan sef dey run from supposed awọn decency. Fear dey catch fear sef. Lol
Lol cheesy.
You've said it all sis!

1 Like

Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by DameB(f): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2019
agarawu23:
U can't divorce her cos u are a Muslim despite all the evidence you have? She Fvcks around, share nude videos and pictures to different guys and also planning to poison your meal yet you want to remain with her? Maybe you are the culprit here then cos I wont stay with such wife again even if Imam of Kano is my father.

The tin tire me o. I wonder when Nigerians will learn that marriage is not the be-all end-all. There's nothing like stay married or die trying. Get outta there. Even Jesus say adultery na sufficient grounds for divorce. There are no kids here who will be affected by the seperation

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by dazzysleek(f): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2019
You're obviously a member of the group you mentioned...
Donald95:
He married beauty without considering Compatibility. If you find a wrong woman, Then , Truly you have been sentenced to hell B4 judgement.

Stay away Feminists, They are terrible in marriage. They will never bend to correction but rather always see as being held against her wish. Young non-Feminists, Stay away from Rant HQ

Thank God for you survived to clarify this because Dead man tells no tale and will always carry the blame levied on it.

Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by greenguy: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
''even on the day before the marriage, her father sat her down and told her this is her last opportunity to chose a husband''. Stupid father/stupid husband/stupid culture. He forced himself on a 21 year old student for marriage. It is only bad parents that pressurize young students into marriage. You were busy checking your wife's phone. Open your own phone and show her what you have been hiding as well lipsrsealed. When a girl is not mentally ready for marriage, it's a risk forcing her into marriage.

You're sick. Where in the whole story did u read that she was forced into marriage and who taught you that a 21year old is too young for marriage?

It is actually said that those who support a particular evil are often actors of the same evil. I'm sure you don't have regard for men yourself and probably have dreams of a happy marriage. Perhaps you're so generous with your pus.sy and don't want to be accountable for your generousity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by koyyess: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2019
Godoverevery:

child marriage at 21yrs?.....You sha want to put the fault on the man at all cost.
that the issue I have with you ladies and i always tell any lady marry she can never have friends because you guys never blame or condemn ur lapses rather but make excuses for doing so.
this someone who almost killed a man because of what
You think bad anger got anything to do with age.
most of you are just shallow in reasoning.

“I also have evidence on how my wife invited her lover from Abuja and had a session with him in a hotel in Bompai, which name I will not reveal. She did this precisely on 26th April, 2016 while being married. She was at the hotel from 10:13 a.m and stayed up to 12:16 pm. And the CCTV camera of that hotel captured this information I’m talking about."

Take note of the date up there. She is currently 21 years if I am not mistaking. How old was she in 2016?

Do you know when they got married?

A lot of males at that age including you were busy experimenting with sex left and right. No one caged you with marriage. So why are you making noise?

Use your head negroe.

While I don't condone promiscuous behavior, I do not think 'marriage' cures it. You can clearly see evidence with your males folks.

Again, he should have married his mate instead of a child.

I also believe he was violent towards her and she reciprocated. That serves him right.
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by agarawu23(m): 9:06am On Jul 09, 2019
DameB:

The tin tire me o. I wonder when Nigerians will learn that marriage is not the be-all end-all. There's nothing like stay married or die trying. Get outta there. Even Jesus say adultery na sufficient grounds for divorce. There are no kids here who will be affected by the seperation
the guy never tell us the REAL story . When he is ready maybe we will listen
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by grandstar(m): 9:06am On Jul 09, 2019
Apostle Paul one should only marry when past the oom of youth. That's what's wrong with marrying too early
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by enemyofprogress: 9:09am On Jul 09, 2019
boyFRIENDS not even one

1 Like

Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by DameB(f): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2019
agarawu23:
the guy never tell us the REAL story . When he is ready maybe we will listen

Abi.......
Even common emotionally abusive relationship people dey run away e con be this one that death threat is hanging on your forehead gay-gay-ray-gay

1 Like

Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Neoteny(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2019
lamidebaby:
i had to read the narration all over to be sure my eyes weren't deceiving me... as in like seriously? lipsrsealed undecided

Yup

Oh hi, Nefertiti
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Galaticos444: 9:15am On Jul 09, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Is this all you have to say?
but he jst said d truth
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by enemyofprogress: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2019
She was at the hotel from 10:13 a.m and stayed up to 12:16 pm. And the CCTV camera of that hotel captured this information I’m talking about.

Looking at the time she arrived and left the hotel, like how many rounds do you think they did on that day

A: 1
B: 2
C: 3
D: 4
E: 5

grin grin grin
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by udemzyudex(m): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2019
Donald95:
He married beauty without considering Compatibility. If you find a wrong woman, Then , Truly you have been sentenced to hell B4 judgement.

Stay away Feminists, They are terrible in marriage. They will never bend to correction but rather always see as being held against her wish. Young non-Feminists, Stay away from Rant HQ

Thank God for you survived to clarify this because Dead man tells no tale and will always carry the blame levied on it.

She's only damaging the image of female lawyers, I have read several cases of female lawyers killing their husband.

Believe me it has nothing to do with the character or beauty because all these are subjected to change.

A woman with good character can change tomorrow, fine face won't last forever but only a good woman with good conscience will stand the test of time.

Again, I'll advise ladies, guys not to marrying just because they love each other, love is never enough.

If you're not attracted to each other, if you don't have some things in common or probably not to ready work together, things will always go North. wink

1 Like

Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by freemi(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I agree wit u. See fire go put leg. BTW she was even arnd 18yrs wen der married cuz he accused her of cheating in 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Roon9(m): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2019
Mr Hussaini doesn't deserve such a devil na. Why do good people suffer

1 Like

Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by JubrilBuhari: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2019
Where is the evidence?
Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by Godoverevery: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2019
koyyess:

“I also have evidence on how my wife invited her lover from Abuja and had a session with him in a hotel in Bompai, which name I will not reveal. She did this precisely on 26th April, 2016 while being married. She was at the hotel from 10:13 a.m and stayed up to 12:16 pm. And the CCTV camera of that hotel captured this information I’m talking about."

Take note of the date up there. She is currently 21 years if I am not mistaking. How old was she in 2016?

Do you know when they got married?

A lot of males at that age including you were busy experimenting with sex left and right. No one caged you with marriage. So why are you making noise?

Use your head negroe.

While I don't condone promiscuous behavior, I do not think 'marriage' cures it.

Again, he should have married his mate instead of a child.

You should be the one to use ur brain better than emotions and sentiment.
By law all over the world 18yrs is still consider an adult not a child and in 2016 she was 19yrs there about....from the the man narrative she from a well to do home and her parents are actually not illiterate since both parents can be on whatapp....so I don't think they actually force her.....the Bible didn't specify any age for marriage but I also disapprove any lady getting married at 18-23.....but what I never accept is you equating bad behaviours or anger issue to age.
I don't get what you trying to prove but don't you think is stupid for anyone to take anyone life over such a matter.
like who justify someone also getting killed by is wife because he took her phone away......I guess the dick heads.

4 Likes

Re: Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks by obinnawhyte(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2019
pcguru1:
On the flip side both parties could be lying too anyway we humans are messed up
You didn't hear the part he has many video evidence in his phone and usually send to his inlaws on WhatsApp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman / Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.