Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha (14494 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by asha80(m): 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
Codes151:
If your from IMO, then you are another sully gully puppet... ain’t you guys tired of being used like dirt bags? We mention governors and you guys think you had one? Smh!

IMO are the weakness in Igbo
nonsense last statement

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by nototribalist: 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2019
I said it, OkoroAwusa is running mad

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by 8stargeneral: 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
Rochas should be in prison by now for mismanagement of IMO State founds
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by Realist5: 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
Godfreyabj:
make i join you tell sentor no vex oga sir
grin cheesy
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by Realist5: 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
Cirochukade:

grin grin grin grin funny you. But i no think say Okorocha dey nairaland
grin he will join Nairaland oneday. Nairaland sabi keep records see he will sure see it and appreciate us

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by RealGOAT: 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2019
NOC1:

I am from Imo and visit Imo more often. if you can celebrate Ikpeazu and Okowa why cant you speak a little good about Rochas?

most of you hated him because of his party and nothing more. Did he take your land or that of uour family member?
if he didn't what's your prove of allegations?

i can't hate my family neither will you.

if you are a politician you will know APGA can't drive you to any place in Imo State.
nwokem mechie onu gi there,u dont know anything about Imo and Okorocha...That man suppose to be in kirikiri now. if you see his wifes estate that she build with Imo state money you will stop saying all this trash.
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by DJInfluence: 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
Money and property wey Boa swallow. How dem want take proof anything?
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by Codes151(m): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
Then his media team was bad then
NOC1:

i never had any Business with him, I don't know him as a person, only met him once as a governor during commissioning exercise that i was part of and that is his first tenure.
i know Owerri and Imo state so well, that i can write it's political history from 99-date, A city i lived in for over 20 years. i have been in Owerri of recent that i stayed 1 week, i have been in all states of Nigeria except North East states, so i can authoritatively say he never performed bad compared to majority of the States including Rich Delta and Bayelsa States.
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by Codes151(m): 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
Okay sorry na
asha80:
nonsense last statement
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by Switruth: 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
QueenSekxy:

It's pitiable how people who do not live in Imo state could come up with a very nauseating assertions about what they are quite oblivious of.

What do you mean by his love for his family isn't an issue? The same pseudo love that he had to allot top portions to his family members, forcefully took lands of people of Owerri and Ideato south where hes from just to build hotels? Was that the international investments he promised us? Why would he breach the agreement he had with Apga? Can such a person be trusted?
I can see you are buhari follower since you have no problem with the two you mentioned since that's what your master is known for.
. Please don’t mind the ignoramus.
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
Toscarel:
Apologize for what exactly ? This man no go face front.

Amadioha would visit you soon if do not apologise to the people of imo state
For 8 years of iberiberism

No Ihedioha is more powerful than Amadioha
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by PopeFlatino(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2019
You didn't mention d date initially u dumb fella,and mind u I cane into dis world years before Udenwa dreant to even pick d Form to contest..Finally to waste more data on u,I enjoyed Ohakim's regim more than Okorocha's because I was present in d state all through,only God knows where ur hate ass reside
NOC1:

did you meet sam Mbakwe as Governor, for how long did he stay in Office?
if care is not taking you were born during Udenwa regime. when i was actually comparing, my analysis was based from 1999- date. And if you have read i mentioned he had his own short commings, Ohakim might be organised but what did he achieve as a governor? Nothing, not even a single project can be said it was built in Ohakims tenure.
for you to shut me up you need to suck my data and if you cant dont waste your energy saying shut up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu / National Convention: What Buhari Told APC Govs During Meeting At Aso Rock / Nigerian Chief Of Staff Office Budget Skyrockets To N21.22bn In 2024 — StatiSens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.