Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,931 members, 7,956,500 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Help Me In This Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me In This Situation (1920 Views)

Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) / Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? / Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me In This Situation by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
I don't even know where to start,my name is Gift,20 years old from akwa ibom,from a family of six,three boys and i.

All started when my parent dont want to foot my school fees,they don't want to send me to university,on the reason that female will still use her certificate in her hubby's house,unless I want to learn a vocational work,which is no way my ambition,I wanna study medical engineering,that my extreme ambition in my life,I just can't imagine marrying with a blank brain.

so in a quest to make my financial meet to send myself to school

fast forward to may,my friend introduced me to a woman from Ile ife osun state to work with her as a cook with a promised amount of 20k monthly.

To cut the story short,we came here in Ile ife osun state on June 2,I worked with her in a good mannered for four weeks,no salary and not to forget she maltreated me,so I went back to my friend that introduced this woman to me,she is also in Ile ife by now,and I told her all i faced with the woman.

That is when I knew my friend is a runz girl,second day in her house she told me I can't stay doing nothing still being feed with her hard earned money.

She forced me into it still knowing fully well am a virgin just in mission to save up just to let my parent be encouraged about my ambition,my life!

On July 5,I lost my virginity to prostitution,am just on the verge of committing suicide,thinking how my brothers graduated from their various institutions,and me going through all this pain just to further my education.

Here is my plead and my request to you all loving,generous Nairalanders__

I want to rent a house around Ile ife and buy some food stuff just to find a better job to gather money till December and by all means to leave my dangerous and deadly friend.

Please help me!

Even if it just #500 or #200 each every one have,i promise to bring this thread once the money i need is meet.

,Help me please from suicidal thought
Re: Help Me In This Situation by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
some one out there please
Re: Help Me In This Situation by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
- newly created account
- begging online strangers with BS story
- not wanting to accept that begging for cheap change not gonna change anything
- people not wanting to go home and face reality

[img]https://media./images/d3109fa96e6d888dc047e3787fa5b282/tenor.gif[/img]

btw i am still trying to understand your thought process: you have a job, boss mistreat you so you decide to start OLOSHOISM, and now need total stranger's help to continue living your fake life (instead of running back home to your family) ?!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me In This Situation by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
- newly created account
- begging online strangers with BS story
- not wanting to accept that begging for cheap change not gonna change anything
- people not wanting to go home and face reality

[img]https://media./images/d3109fa96e6d888dc047e3787fa5b282/tenor.gif[/img]

yeah am a well known female nairaland, qnd and if u know what it means to further education and you have no encouraging parent, am just fed up with my life, help me am for real

And please read my write up diligently
Re: Help Me In This Situation by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
giftjoyz:
yeah am a well known female nairaland, qnd and if u know what it means to further education and you have no encouraging parent, am just fed up with my life, help me am for real

so you are fed up and think that oloshoism is better than anything you had (or didnt have) before?! GO BACK HOME TO YOUR FAMILY!!! and if you really dont want to go back home then bend down and let animals have their way with you, till you have a BLANK body to bring to marriage (as well as that blank brain)

2 Likes

Re: Help Me In This Situation by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

so you are fed up and think that oloshoism is better than anything you had (or didnt have) before?! GO BACK HOME TO YOUR FAMILY!!! and if you really dont want to go back home then bend down and let animals have their way with you, till you have a BLANK body to bring to marriage (as well as that blank brain)

OK
Re: Help Me In This Situation by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
help me please,
Re: Help Me In This Situation by Kirchhoff01(m): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
Format grin

2 Likes

Re: Help Me In This Situation by iamgenius(m): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
giftjoyz:
help me please,
I like this format grin grin grin
Is it a must you go to school?

4 Likes

Re: Help Me In This Situation by kunleweb: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Help Me In This Situation by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
No one believe me and save me from my suicidal thought, am serious and real please
Re: Help Me In This Situation by akaahs(m): 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
giftjoyz:

Madam I believe you are a Catholic or which ever church u attend, go there and lay ur problem from there they know how to handle ur case and that of ur family perception concerning ur education.
Just 2 cent.

1 Like

Re: Help Me In This Situation by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
giftjoyz:
No one believe me and save me from my suicidal thought, am serious and real please

call your MAMA, call your PAPA, call your BROTHERS, they will certainly help you... and if you dont want to call them (out of misplaced PRIDE), then its all on you.

money cannot solve your problem, just go back home!

3 Likes

Re: Help Me In This Situation by MJBOLT: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
login and comment with your main account

giftjoyz:

2 Likes

Re: Help Me In This Situation by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
Na wa
Re: Help Me In This Situation by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
The thing is, Nigerians have encountered fraudsters in different formats. It makes it difficult for anyone to help another person in need even if the person is saying the truth.

Times have changed..... If truly your parents said that, there are human rights organisations that you can channel this your problem to.

So, instead of begging for money for whatever reason, ask us organisations that you can channel this your problems to.

I personally don't believe you. If your parents can afford to pay your brothers' fees, there's no way they won't pay yours. You didn't say they are poor (which is the only excuse they might have not to sponsor you).

Hanty, go back to wherever it is you came from. That path you want to follow is dangerous and you might not live to tell the story.

1 Like

Re: Help Me In This Situation by Michelle55: 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
Sweetheart, you can find a part-time job around you, work and pay your bills.. If it's too much of a load to carry, forfeit your education for now and concentrate more in setting yourself up. Begging online ain't cool atall, it's not a must that one must complete his or her education by all means. No one is monopolizing education which means you can go back to school any year you deem fit and well settled.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me In This Situation by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
giftjoyz:
I don't even know where to start,my name is Gift,20 years old from akwa ibom,from a family of six,three boys and i.

All started when my parent dont want to foot my school fees,they don't want to send me to university,on the reason that female will still use her certificate in her hubby's house,unless I want to learn a vocational work,which is no way my ambition,I wanna study medical engineering,that my extreme ambition in my life,I just can't imagine marrying with a blank brain.

so in a quest to make my financial meet to send myself to school

fast forward to may,my friend introduced me to a woman from Ile ife osun state to work with her as a cook with a promised amount of 20k monthly.

To cut the story short,we came here in Ile ife osun state on June 2,I worked with her in a good mannered for four weeks,no salary and not to forget she maltreated me,so I went back to my friend that introduced this woman to me,she is also in Ile ife by now,and I told her all i faced with the woman.

That is when I knew my friend is a runz girl,second day in her house she told me I can't stay doing nothing still being feed with her hard earned money.

She forced me into it still knowing fully well am a virgin just in mission to save up just to let my parent be encouraged about my ambition,my life!

On July 5,I lost my virginity to prostitution,am just on the verge of committing suicide,thinking how my brothers graduated from their various institutions,and me going through all this pain just to further my education.

Here is my plead and my request to you all loving,generous Nairalanders__

I want to rent a house around Ile ife and buy some food stuff just to find a better job to gather money till December and by all means to leave my dangerous and deadly friend.

Please help me!

Even if it just #500 or #200 each every one have,i promise to bring this thread once the money i need is meet.

,Help me please from suicidal thought

Where in ife are you have got something for you drop your email let start from there
Re: Help Me In This Situation by FreeMejoor1(m): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
Re: Help Me In This Situation by Kaycee54321(m): 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
Re: Help Me In This Situation by Drwords(m): 12:11am On Jul 10, 2019
.....from a family of six. Three boys and I grin grin

Wetin we do you sister?

2 Likes

Re: Help Me In This Situation by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:19am On Jul 10, 2019
Drwords:
.....from a family of six. Three boys and I grin grin

Wetin we do you sister?

+father & mother, that actually makes a family of 6...

2 Likes

Re: Help Me In This Situation by Apination(m): 12:27am On Jul 10, 2019
giftjoyz:
Stupid animal, lame format undecided

3 Likes

Re: Help Me In This Situation by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 10, 2019
Known female Nairalander, why don't you do this with your main moniker so we can help.
Hearing you lost your virginity through prostitution makes me pity you if it's true and I may like to help but not to a suspected fraudster. Prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Help Me In This Situation by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 10, 2019
J111333:
Known female Nairalander, why don't you do this with your main moniker so we can help.
Hearing you lost your virginity through prostitution makes me pity you if it's true and I may like to help but not to a suspected fraudster. Prove me wrong.
i thought i have face more molestation of word here more than it happening to me, i plead to you in my deepest of my heart
Re: Help Me In This Situation by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 10, 2019
paul1995:

Where in ife are you have got something for you drop your email let start from there

bro i just don't care amount you have i plead in the deepest of my heart
Re: Help Me In This Situation by Michelle55: 7:58am On Jul 10, 2019
giftjoyz:

always read to understand before responding. Where in Ile-Ife are you staying? The guy wants to help you.
I'm beginning to doubt the authenticity of this your story, kindly use your real moniker
Re: Help Me In This Situation by Emarvel(m): 8:01am On Jul 10, 2019
giftjoyz:

Answer his question, where in ife are you?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Speaking In Tongues While Eating Woman’s V*gina (VIDEO) / How Much Have You Saved This Year / Ladies Be Sincere ,between A Tall Guy Or Short Guy Which One Is Your Spec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.