Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Beware Of Your Idols - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of Your Idols (5953 Views)

Indians Are Throwing their Idols Inside River For Not Saving India From Covid-19 / Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols / "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Your Idols by budaatum: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shepherd00:

So, you do not believe in Jesus. You don't Worship Jesus, you don't pray, what then do you do Buda?
Not what you do Shepherd. See here.
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by budaatum: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shepherd00:

Or, maybe you post stuff here and forget.
Lol! Thankfully, posts never disappear.
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
budaatum:

That's news to me. Why do you think I have a problem with the Bible?

You don't know what the Word of
God is, hence you distinguish it from the Bible. Even when the Holy Spirit says "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2 Timothy 3:16

How can someone who understands what this verse say that the Bible is not the Word of God? It's like saying, "Julius Caesar" is not the Words of Shakespeare.
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by MuttleyLaff: 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shepherd00:
No be for your mouth I go hear say you be "MoG?".

Why can't you say it? What's the big deal in saying 'I am a man of God?' if you truly are?

Oh, you do not want to be referred to as a homosexual man of god
Shepherd00, I am a man of God.

I am a true son of the Almighty God, Yahweh, a vengeful God. God keeps me as the apple of His eye and hides me in the shadow of His wings. Anyone who contends with me, contends with God. He stands up against those who stand up against me. You have been warned, so beat it!
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
budaatum:

Lol! Thankfully, posts never disappear.
No, they don't, so if you say I'm wrong, all I need do is create some chance for myself and dig through the threads and will post where you say you are not a Christian here.
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
budaatum:

Not what you do Shepherd. See here.
And all what I do is what Jesus says Christians shd do and we do. If you are a Christian, why do you do contrary?

Why are you hiding in our midst Budaatum?
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Except for you, everyone can read, everyone can read to see that, I, from Page 0 started this thread with OP without introducing anything about same sex attraction. The evidence is shown above with the interaction between elaated177 and budaaatum

Yes, you started, but along the line you are trying to turn it to a homosexual thread like you tried to do to mine sometime ago.

Go to your dry thread. Since we dumped you, you ve been running around looking for a way to talk about men sexing men. Na so the thing dey do you?

@Openmine, abeg come help me see this kind man o.
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by MuttleyLaff: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shepherd00:
Yes, you started, but along the line you are trying to turn it to a homosexual thread like you tried to do to mine sometime ago.

Go to your dry thread. Since we dumped you, you ve been running around looking for a way to talk about men sexing men. Na so the thing dey do you?

@Openmine, abeg come help me see this kind man o.

elated177:
I already know muttleylaff as twister and manipulator of the Scriptures.

If he says "YHVH is love"; he at that moment is speaking the truth. And I will agree with him. The Truth is not partial. The Truth is a respecter of no one.

However, if he turns around and says, "YHVH's love includes acceptance of homosexuality and same sex aberration called marriage", I will, with unmitigated passion, disagree with him.

Am I going to deny that Yahushua the Messiah is the Son of YHVH anytime Satan, the father of lies, makes such statement?

Read:

Acts 16:16 And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:

16:17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high Elohim, which shew unto us the way of salvation.

16:18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Yahushua the Messiah to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

Did Paul and Silas deny the truth because it came from the mouth of a demon possessed girl?
Shouldnt you be going to cell group meeting this evening already ni, hmm?

You’ll just wake up and decide you want to have panadull for someone's else headache. What’s all these, hmm? Cant you see from above again, who introduced the subject of homosexuality to the thread ni? Abi which kind bad belle is this you have, erhn? Now you are calling others, so to turn the thread into a circus, right?
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Shepherd00, I am a man of God.

I am a true son of the Almighty God, Yahweh, a vengeful God. God keeps me as the apple of His eye and hides me in the shadow of His wings. Anyone who contends with me, contends with God. He stands up against those who stand up against me. You have been warned, so beat it!
What is so hard in that? Now we officially have a homosexual man of god in Nairaland. Isn't that nice?

John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
He whom God calls and sends, speaks the word of God, not falsify it.

If you believe you can be fuquing your fellow men and still call the wrath of YHWH on people, I dare you again to try.

MuttleyLaff, you have been threatening me in this forum and I always laugh at you, but, if you push me too hard, it won't be God I will be calling against you, it will be the demons you serve.

The next time you open you anus or another man opens his anus to you, your penis shall be stuck and it shall end in your deaths so that you can go and meet your god. Nonsense. Be warned.
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
budaatum:

You believe so Shepherd. I'll just put it down to your own understanding of buda.
Yes. Since Buda began claiming to understand Christ, he has been all over the place twisting very obvious scriptures and deny the rest.
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by MuttleyLaff: 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shepherd00:
What is so hard in that? Now we officially have a homosexual man of god in Nairaland. Isn't that nice?

John 3:34
For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
He whom God calls and sends, speaks the word of God, not falsify it.

If you believe you can be fuquing your fellow men and still call the wrath of YHWH on people, I dare you again to try.

MuttleyLaff, you have been threading me in this forum and I always laugh at you, but, if you push me too hard, it won't be God I will be calling against you, it will be the demons you serve.

The next time you open you anus or another man opens his anus to you, your penis shall be stuck and it shall end in your deaths so that you can go and meet your god. Nonsense. Be warned.
What is your problem Shepherd00? Have I ever told you or confided in you that I am homosexual ni?

What are you gaining from making false accusations about my sexuality, hmm?

I havent been threading you nor threatening you, but I have been forewarning you to desist from your wayward and attention-seeking bad behaviour.

Please make this the last time, who'll ever in your Nairaland life, call me a homosexual, especially when I am not one. OK?
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Anas09: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
pressplay411:

Dear, MuttleyLaff, enough with your mind games.
You want us to believe what is contrary to the Word of God. You want to make it seem as if you have a knowledge superior to what God has said.
It is a weapon that is not carnal, I discern your scheme.

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.

I can be curious, but I have long placed the Word of God as my Anchor. Please keep your esoteric knowledge to your self.
You may know the bible, but due to your pride, you have lost and denied its power. Good bye.
Busted. tongue
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by MuttleyLaff: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
Anas09:
Busted. tongue
Another one suddenly just appeared, crawled out of the woodwork. She joined in with Shepherd00, for a good gloat
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
What is your problem Shepherd00? Have I ever told you or confided in you that I am homosexual ni?

I havent been threading you nor threatening you, but I have been forewarning you to desist from your wayward and attention-seeking bad behaviour.

Please make this the last time, who'll ever in your Nairaland life, call me a homosexual, especially when I am not one. OK?
You go gree? Dem say shit wey go smell Na for mess dem dey take know am. You no be gay, but Every thread you go, you dey carry the matter for head like gala.

Finally, we don't need to be guessing, we now openly know who the Nairaland homosexual man of god is. Weldone o.

MuttleyLaff, this time I won't ignore you, I dare you to threaten me or release those your stupid curses again. You'd know that not only you know curses to release. You are warned.

Try it again, let's see if the homosexual god you worship can strike a Child of Light. Nonsense.
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Homosexual man of god
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Another one suddenly just appeared, crawled out of the woodwork. She joined in with Shepherd00, for a good gloat
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Your lies gets busted evertime you open your mouth Na. She na only me dey see?

OkCornel and Openmine will soon come and see how busted you are.
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Anas09: 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
angry grin grin tongue
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by budaatum: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shepherd00:

And all what I do is what Jesus says Christians shd do and we do. If you are a Christian, why do you do contrary?

Why are you hiding in our midst Budaatum?
You know what buda does Shepherd?
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by MuttleyLaff: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shepherd00:
You go gree? Dem say shit wey go smell Na for mess dem dey take know am. You no be gay, but Every thread you go, you dey carry the matter for head like gala.

Finally, we don't need to be guessing, we now openly know who the Nairaland homosexual man of god is. Weldone o.

MuttleyLaff, this time I won't ignore you, I dare you to threaten me or release those your stupid curses again. You'd know that not only you know curses to release. You are warned.

Try it again, let's see if the homosexual god you worship can strike a Child of Light. Nonsense.
Shepherd00 please dont tempt fate. It is tempting fate to be goading me and encouraging others to come join you stir up things concerning me. You are taking unnecessary and undue risks doing this

Shepherd00:
Homosexual man of god
If you didn’t see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears that I am a homosexual, why are you inventing it with your small mind and sharing it with your big mouth, hmm?

Be it on your head for maliciously and incorrectly be calling me a homosexual man of god. Amen.

Shepherd00:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Your lies gets busted evertime you open your mouth Na. She na only me dey see?

OokCornel and Oopenmine will soon come and see how busted you are.
What lies. The truth you fail to embrace today, will expose you tomorrow. Truth in time, will always tell and tell on you, it'll always and finally perfectly will do.

Anas09:
angry grin grin tongue
Just keep in mind, that, whom who laughs last, laughs the hardest and best
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by budaatum: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shepherd00:

God is, hence you distinguish it from the Bible. Even when the Holy Spirit says "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

How can someone who understands what this verse say that the Bible is not the Word of God? It's like saying, "Julius Caesar" is not the Words of Shakespeare.
And where did buda say "the Bible is not the Word of God" Shepherd, or that it is not "profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
Wow, this escalated quickly.... Abeg before things escalate further, let's try and remember God said our conversations should be full of grace and be seasoned with salt(Colossians 4:6, paraphrase mine)...
No be over righteous dey do me, mesef get my own 4 body but abeg let's dial it back abit break things that we can't mend. There's power in the tongue.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Your Idols by budaatum: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shepherd00:

Re: Beware Of Your Idols by budaatum: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
omokoladejames:
Wow, this has escalated quickly.... Abeg before the cur
The 'Christian' Shepherd has arrived. Time for those he claims do not do Christ's will to leave the thread for him who reckons he does. Thankfully, it's a thread about idols, my first post on it which is below.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Your Idols by MuttleyLaff: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
budaatum:
The 'Christian' Shepherd has arrived. Time for those he claims do not do Christ's will to leave the thread for him who reckons he does. Thankfully, it's a thread about idols, my first post on it which is below.
He is trolling and I've warned him that his deliberate irreverences will have consequences. He's gone for his evening cell group meeting now. He can continue over there, in their cell group meeting, to be a pest and nuisance, whilst we have peace and tranquility reign on this thread

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
budaatum:

And where did buda say "the Bible is not the Word of God" Shepherd, or that it is not "profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"?
Wait, it's like you really forget what you post. Really?
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Shepherd00 please dont tempt the fate. It is tempting fate to be goading me and encouraging others to come join you stir up things concerning me. You are taking unnecessary and undue risks doing this
Let me.remine you Muttleylaff. If you come at me physically, I assure you that your hands cannot reach my skin, if you come at me diabolically, (For only a man who has confidence in his diabolical powers wld be threading people) which it appears you can, it shall come back to you. If you think you know me enough to lay curses on me, try it again.

MuttleyLaff:

If you didn’t see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears that I am a homosexual, why are you inventing it with your small mind and sharing it with your big mouth, hmm?
If a 5yrs old reads your post in this forum, what conclusion do you think he will draw? That you are just an activist or a closet homosexual who claims Christianity and by all means wants to lay a soft bed to land on when he comes out Screaming 'I am a gay Christian and I am a man of god?" Biko shift.

MuttleyLaff:

Be it on your head for maliciously and incorrectly be calling me a homosexual man of god. Amen.
You know what? I don't need to curse a cursed man. You are already cursed Here is the Word for you The curse of the LORD is in the house of the wicked... And because you take a stand against the Lord, and have the audacity to falsify God's Word to justify Sin, Cursed is any man who blesses you. Anyone who wishes you well, misfortunes will not depart from him and his house.
Whatever gives you pleasure shall become a snare to you. MuttleyLaff, don't make speak against you o. Just mind yourself.

MuttleyLaff:

What lies. The truth you fail to embrace today, will expose you tomorrow. Truth in time, will always tell and tell on you, it'll always and finally perfectly will do.
Exactly. Let's wait and see how you'd come out soon declaring yourself as a homosexual pastor. After all, you copy from GayChristians101 website freely.

MuttleyLaff:

Just keep in mind, that, whom who laughs last, laughs the hardest and best
Just Negodu? Who is interested in your stupid laughter?
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by budaatum: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2019

Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
budaatum:
These says nothing Buda.
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by budaatum: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shepherd00:

These says nothing Buda.
They say nothing to you Shepherd. Thankfully, I don't say what I say because of you.

budaatum:

I did not tell anybody not to believe Shepherd. I said, believe if you have not yet asked. But if you "Ask it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you and then will you know. God wants powerful people see. Not just sheep to be shepherded!

And I never told anyone not to worship God! To worship God is do my will, to love your neighbour and to do unto others as you will have them do unto you, to forgive them their trespasses so that your trespasses can be forgiven, to feed the poor and to be “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.” I specifically said that anyone who understands this will even beg God to permit them to worship God!

Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
He is trolling and I've warned him that his deliberate irreverences will have consequences. He's gone for his evening cell group meeting now. He can continue over there, in their cell group meeting, to be a pest and nuisance, whilst we have peace and tranquility reign on this thread
Who am I irreverencing you? Winders shall never end. I will Revere YHWH and Revere a homosexual. Kai. Father Lord Forgive this reprobate abeg.

MuttleyLaff,Again, I dare you to spew out that trash you call curses and we shall have a go at each other. You did it before I left you, try it again. the
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
budaatum:

I never said anybody shd leave the thread, just stating the obvious. Being a Christian is not by claiming it. Out of the Abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. If you are a Christian, your speech at least will show.

Christian worship Jesus, believes in Jesus, believes in both the Letter and the spirit of the Word of God.

Do you? Yes or No?
Re: Beware Of Your Idols by Shepherd00: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
budaatum:

They say nothing to you Shepherd. Thankfully, I don't say what I say because of you.

And you can't because you cannot, not even in the next life can you even attempt to confuse someone like me.
You hope to confuse those who do not know New Age and how you guys have been trying to fuse it into the Teachings of Christ. But, every step you take, we catch you as tho in a trap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Expected Of A Minister's (pastor) Wife / I Will Be An Atheist For Some Hours/Days / The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.