Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Nigerian Lady Share Her Bed Experience Using Cucumber On Herself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Share Her Bed Experience Using Cucumber On Herself (8215 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) / Nigerian Lady Display Her Sucking Skill Using Cucumber And Yogurt / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Share Her Bed Experience Using Cucumber On Herself by dailynaijamode: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nigerian lady share her 5 years experience using cucumber to describe how good and bad men can be on bed with her.

she use divert positioning and experience to buttress her talk.

WATCH VIDEO

https://dailynaijamode.com/a-lady-share-her-experience-with-men-using-cucumber/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Share Her Bed Experience Using Cucumber On Herself by donbachi(m): 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
Dis one brain don go on vacation since.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Share Her Bed Experience Using Cucumber On Herself by Lionessza6(f): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Nigerian Lady Share Her Bed Experience Using Cucumber On Herself by Brendasweet(f): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
angry wasted sperm.
Such a disgrace to womanhood.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Share Her Bed Experience Using Cucumber On Herself by Arda1000(m): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
See dirty calabash
Re: Nigerian Lady Share Her Bed Experience Using Cucumber On Herself by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
Las Las na their type dey moan like mumu if them meet real man
Re: Nigerian Lady Share Her Bed Experience Using Cucumber On Herself by lukui: 3:25am On Jul 11, 2019
after sleeping with all the cucumbers in Nigeria, you still look for husband? is it a soakaway that is between your legs?
Re: Nigerian Lady Share Her Bed Experience Using Cucumber On Herself by meobizy(f): 5:52am On Jul 11, 2019
Nairalanders never run out of invectives.
One can post the same news twenty times a year and Nairalanders will never run out of words used in insulting especially if the topic is of carnal nature.

This is that @cherry_entafield woman.
I don’t remember her saying any story to accompany the video/picture.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Share Her Bed Experience Using Cucumber On Herself by ashewoboy(m): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2019
ladies. if you have dildos, vibrator or cucumber that you use to sexually satisfy yourself. click like.
Re: Nigerian Lady Share Her Bed Experience Using Cucumber On Herself by csmart050(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2019
ready to...
Re: Nigerian Lady Share Her Bed Experience Using Cucumber On Herself by domino4211(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
Well, I tried masturbating with this picture but I've almost injured my pennis with no result.

Next time don't post this trash again.
Spitsangry
Re: Nigerian Lady Share Her Bed Experience Using Cucumber On Herself by Pepperoniq(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
NAFDAC to follow suit to BAN cucumber as well.
I don't care.....
Women have been abusing cucumber since the Era of Chidimma the cucumber girl.
#SayNo2CucumberRape#
#ForABetterLife
Re: Nigerian Lady Share Her Bed Experience Using Cucumber On Herself by Ezeoflagos(m): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
I spit in shame

(1) (Reply)

Does This Lady Really Have A Manhood? (photo) / Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories / Why I Never Like Condom During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.