Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) (6843 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! / Nigerian Lady Display Her Sucking Skill Using Cucumber And Yogurt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by Sameazy15: 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pls does that mean am incompetent ?
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by duduade: 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Common seize the green cucumber and ruthlessly use your black cucumber on her..

She will never doubt your incapacity again

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by fati2001(m): 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sameazy15:

IDK.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
bro no kill yourself na so some women be dem na dey satisfy, just quit her look for ur type she is a fucker.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by Shortcut2life: 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wereyy instead of you to help her buy big sizes of cucumber and start practicing at least make your dick rest small nAh grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by punisha: 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Since ur nice to seek advice...

Kindly boil rice...
Make stew...
Slice the cucumber into tiny bits and enjoy your meal.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sameazy15:
You may be correct with your assumption, probability that you are wrong is less than 1/20.

When a girl start inserting cucumber in her puna, both the girl and the puna are finished. Cucumber is the major secret of those widened puna. By tge time the elasticity of her puna is completely destroyed, your girl will start inserting other stuffs like tubers of yams, beverage cans and e.t.c. grin grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by TecM0: 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sameazy15:

Ask her , relationship is about communication

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by younglleo: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The best thing to do is breakup with her and give me her number, dis is becoming childish!
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
People full this nairaland aswear,,,grin

When you're using Vaseline nobody knows,,, you now saw her with cucumber you're shouting,,,,grin

Though i know dat this story is not true,,,,

But have it at the back of your mind dat life isn't balance at all,,,,,wink✌️❤️

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
If this story is true in the first place, then 2 things are responsible.

- You are not satisfying her well
- She is a SEX MANIAC.

If the first is responsible, then you need to up your game but if it is second, then just do your best and leave the rest for the CUCUMBER.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
Many guys are too afraid to ask how best to satisfy their partners.

If she's using cucumbers, it could mean she has found out better ways to pleasure herself that has not been discussed.

TecM0:

Ask her , relationship is about communication
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by WrittyWritter(f): 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ask her na ...Wen she tells u y come and tell us d full gist smiley

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by proff010: 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Buy big pestle for her
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by Sixfeetbelle: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Shortcut2life:
Wereyy instead of you to help her buy big sizes of cucumber and start practicing at least make your dick rest small nAh grin

So men get tired of sex too? Wawu! I had no idea.

Then how come all the men who come online to complain about "wife denying them sex" never seems to get tired of sex?
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by paulolee(m): 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
u shud b happy say she go free u
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by odun51587: 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
The best thing to do is breakup with her and give me her number, dis is becoming childish!
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by Shortcut2life: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Then how come all the men who come online to complain about "wife denying them sex" never seems to get tired of sex?

Those ones are sex freak ... sex needs break that way you can enjoy the true essence of it .. I no too like sex like that jare
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by Favy1235(f): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
That means your thing isn't enough and not also available at that point in that point in time.
Thank ya stars is still cucumber and not another guy's thing.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by Quality20(m): 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
Cucumber is very good for enhancing male power. It helps give you more firmness and rigidity. Since she knows how to buy it, just tell her to be getting them for u. Try eating one or two raw cucumbers a day for one week and see how the difference

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by Thesole(m): 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lol, u now want to know if you are incompetent? When you are just finding out for the first time that she uses cucumber. So then you were competent?
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by theophilusj31(m): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hahahaha,she day indirectly day tell you say the John don commot for your hard u Thomas,na only Thomas remain......nor kill yourslf jareee,....just buy her that big pestle way Yoruba women Tay day pound pepper....make she use am enjoy herself
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by EmmySparky(m): 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Favy1235:
That means your thing isn't enough and not also available at that point in that point in time.
Thank ya stars is still cucumber and not another guy's thing.
Hmm...deep...
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:

You may be correct with your assumption, probability that you are wrong is less than 1/20.

When a girl start inserting cucumber in her puna, both the girl and the puna are finished. Cucumber is the major secret of those widened puna. By tge time the elasticity of her puna is completely destroyed, your girl will start inserting other stuffs like tubers of yams, beverage cans and e.t.c. grin grin grin
Even Pestle, home theater speaker, etc
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by maiquel: 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:

Couldnt help but laugh... why so vile..? cheesy cheesy
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
What if it was a guy instead of a vegetable
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Men get tired of sex easily, far more than women. When a man complains about wife denying him sex, he is not angry mainly because of the sex that did not happen, he is angry because of "why" the sex did not happen.
Most of those times women deny their husbands sex, it is not because she is not in the mood, it is mostly for manipulative purposes (especially when the woman have nothing to offer, she sees her puna as her only commodity and so she must try to cunningly make it "scarce" and not freely accessible to the husband so that he will try to "value" her more) or she is indirectly telling the man that he sucks in bed or she is simply reserving herself for her side nigga***for real.

In all these scenario, she will not give her husband any reason for saying no. This attitude is what irritates men, not the actual sex that did not happen. The anger accumulates with time because the man will always interpret her sexual rejections as a sign that he isn't man enough, the day it reaches burning point I pity that woman.

If you are a married woman, when your husband makes a sexual move and you are not in the mood, don't tell him things like "no" "get away" "what is it" or "leave me alone" just explain to him that you are not in the mood at that moment, also tell him what stressed you up or what is bothering you. That is how happy couples get along with their sexual lives, it doesn't mean that they are always knacking.

When a couple is happy in the bedroom, they hardly quarrel and their misunderstandings are easily settled.
But when the couple's bedroom is filled with dissatisfaction, nagging and selfishness, there can never be peace in that union.
- Bitter fact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by SavageResponse(m): 12:54am On Nov 03, 2020
Sameazy15:

You're not doing your work well grin
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 03, 2020
ongback:
Men get tired of sex easily, far more than women. When a man complains about wife denying him sex, he is not angry mainly because of the sex that did not happen, he is angry because of "why" the sex did not happen.
Most of those times women deny their husbands sex, it is not because she is not in the mood, it is mostly for manipulative purposes (especially when the woman have nothing to offer, she sees her puna as her only commodity and so she must try to cunningly make it "scarce" and not freely accessible to the husband so that he will try to "value" her more) or she is indirectly telling the man that he sucks in bed or she is simply reserving herself for her side nigga***for real.

In all these scenario, she will not give her husband any reason for saying no. This attitude is what irritates men, not the actual sex that did not happen. The anger accumulates with time because the man will always interpret her sexual rejections as a sign that he isn't man enough, the day it reaches burning point I pity that woman.

If you are a married woman, when your husband makes a sexual move and you are not in the mood, don't tell him things like "no" "get away" "what is it" or "leave me alone" just explain to him that you are not in the mood at that moment, also tell him what stressed you up or what is bothering you. That is how happy couples get along with their sexual lives, it doesn't mean that they are always knacking.

When a couple is happy in the bedroom, they hardly quarrel and their misunderstandings are easily settled.
But when the couple's bedroom is filled with dissatisfaction, nagging and selfishness, there can never be peace in that union.
- Bitter fact.
Always resist the urge to SHALAYE
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by Burgerlomo: 6:51am On Nov 03, 2020
cool

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Cucumber In The Bathroom Pls (advice) by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:13am On Nov 03, 2020
Child of the evening world .

If not for religion nd other reasons,
Some of us will prefer to remain bachelor than getting married at all

Mordern women values, pride and dignity is constantly dropping with no ending in sight

Op should just pls drop that lady before she confront you of sexual incapacity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Naira Marley Has Lost So Far!!! / A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] / My Boss Is Up To Something...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.