Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Almost All The Stories On NL Has Become An Abandoned Work By The Writers. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Almost All The Stories On NL Has Become An Abandoned Work By The Writers. (1131 Views)

Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) / The Best Stories On Nairaland Forum. / Links To All Kayode Odusanya Stories On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almost All The Stories On NL Has Become An Abandoned Work By The Writers. by YoungBruzzy(m): 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
God!!! this is so frustrating, reading a story from the beginning till you reach the half of it and all of a sudden, the writer choose not to update again.
What is going on NL
Re: Almost All The Stories On NL Has Become An Abandoned Work By The Writers. by meobizy(f): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
People get tired, I guess.
Writer’s block is a bitch.
Re: Almost All The Stories On NL Has Become An Abandoned Work By The Writers. by YoungBruzzy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
meobizy:
People get tired, I guess. Writer’s block is a bitch.
I know man.. but at least we deserve some explanation as a lover of their work.
Re: Almost All The Stories On NL Has Become An Abandoned Work By The Writers. by everton4life(m): 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
YoungBruzzy:

I know man.. but at least we deserve some explanation as a lover of their work.
Besides writers block,lack of comments on their thread is usually demoralizing and they feel people don't like the story.
My view though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almost All The Stories On NL Has Become An Abandoned Work By The Writers. by YoungBruzzy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
everton4life:
Besides writers block,lack of comments on their thread is usually demoralizing and they feel people don't like the story.
My view though.

That's true though..
comments is very Paramount to the writers.
that's why we the readers have to appreciate them by commending them for a job well done.

1 Like

Re: Almost All The Stories On NL Has Become An Abandoned Work By The Writers. by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
Prudy bby, I would like to know you more than this, that's if you don't mind.
Kindly come in here @PrudySara

1 Like

Re: Almost All The Stories On NL Has Become An Abandoned Work By The Writers. by topher052: 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
Many writers on this very forum are not encouraged. They sacrifice to entertain people for free, yet someone, not one; not two; not even three persons will be stealing their intellectual work.
Sometimes these writers don't even get acknowledged for their intellectual work someone else is taking the glory for. This is discouraging.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almost All The Stories On NL Has Become An Abandoned Work By The Writers. by AmazingELixir: 12:09am On Feb 01, 2021
topher052:
Many writers on this very forum are not encouraged. They sacrifice to entertain people for free, yet someone, not one; not two; not even three persons will be stealing their intellectual work.
Sometimes these writers don't even get acknowledged for their intellectual work someone else is taking the glory for. This is discouraging.

Quite distressing...I understand the frustration writers go through as a result of intellectual theft...@topher052 please help round up this your particular work, most of your ardent followers are willing to pay for it.

It is really unfortunate copyright violations is a norm in our society...
Re: Almost All The Stories On NL Has Become An Abandoned Work By The Writers. by AmazingELixir: 6:50am On Feb 01, 2021
topher052:

Quite distressing...I understand the frustration writers go through as a result of intellectual property theft...@topher052 please help round up this your particular work, most of your ardent followers are willing to pay for it.

It is really unfortunate copyright violations is a norm in our society...
Re: Almost All The Stories On NL Has Become An Abandoned Work By The Writers. by reservd(m): 4:26am On Feb 02, 2021
topher052:
We are our own problem in this country

2 Likes

Re: Almost All The Stories On NL Has Become An Abandoned Work By The Writers. by kayo80(m): 6:38am On Feb 02, 2021
everton4life:
My view though.

Speaking from experience, this is true...at least for me.

1 Like

Re: Almost All The Stories On NL Has Become An Abandoned Work By The Writers. by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 9:57am On Feb 02, 2021
topher052:

You just hit the nail on the head! I was a victim severally.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Arise And Shine My Daughter Nkiruka / How She Knew (A Tale Of Love 18+) / Must Read: The House Business (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.