Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians (13170 Views)

Revealed! More Protests To Come - Major Seer Elijah Dankano / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests / Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by Racoon(m): 6:38am On Jul 11, 2019
NORSIYK:
The Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, yesterday, commenced a nationwide collection of signature of its members that would partake in a planned one million-man protest rally against the spate of insecurity in Nigeria.

The General Overseer of the church, Pastor Enoch Adeboye who yesterday initiated the move, insisted that it was high time religious organisations raised awareness over the depreciating standard of security in the country, adding “we cannot afford to celebrate, clinking glasses and congratulating each other when a horrendous decimation of the most vulnerable is picking up a pace and our stock of human capital heading for the abyss.

According to a petition sent to President Goodluck Jonathan by the spiritual leader of RCCG, Adeboye, which was equally attached to the registration form that was used, yesterday, to collect signatures of member interested in the protest rally, “we, your subjects and citizens of this nation whose signatures appear here under, greet you in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and congratulate you and every Nigerian on this auspicious occasion of the Jubilee of our nation.

“As we mark our 50th anniversary as an independent nation, we are faced with the emergence of kidnapping as the latest Nigerian night mare and one of the most serious threats to our common well being, no one is safe.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/kidnapping-rccg-petitions-jonathan-to-stage-one-million-man-protest/
Adeboye has never spoken up aginst the many satanic atrocities of this present evil govt hence that made him a damnable hypocrite. angry

2 Likes

Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by Lanre0: 6:47am On Jul 11, 2019
CAN of Oritsajafor, the gun runner, CAN of hoodwinking pastors ,CAN of adulterous pastors, CAN of worms

1 Like

Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by Seetto: 6:51am On Jul 11, 2019
Mk12:
don't mind those cowards. I don't know the role of a pastor in this Nigerian government that some animals are protesting against them for government poor performance.
those useless Muslim paid protesters should take their protest to the mosque or are they afraid?
You are very stupid, must you drag Muslim in your foolishness online, oh less I forget baba fryo is a Muslim right, charly boy worship in a mosque, obviously you need brain reincarnation,
Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by ClearFlair: 7:02am On Jul 11, 2019
PDP supporters are inherently stupid people so I’m not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by mixta140: 7:06am On Jul 11, 2019
OK oo
Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by ericmor: 7:11am On Jul 11, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if the government always use juju on the people bcs anytime they do something, instead of the people to face them they rather face their fellow Nigerians and start attacking one another most especially on social media. Only God can help us in nigeria
Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 11, 2019
the shithole is irredeemable!

only a factory reset can salvage it!
Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by phr0nesis(m): 7:13am On Jul 11, 2019
RichBoy247:
The senseless protesters are agents of the devil. Very soon, the devil himself will use them for pepper soup. Daddy Adeboye has kept himself out of politics. Despite the fact that his godson Yemi Osinbajo contested, he(Adeboye) did not get involved in the game. This is unlike the Northern arm of CAN that collected 7 billion from Goatluck Jonathan and campaign for Goatluck on the pulpit. Daddy Adeboye is also unlike the numerous Southern Pastors that saw different visions all against Buhari and preached and lied against Buhari to their dummy followers.

For a man to win elections on two different occasions despite visions by several "men of God" including the one that carries the key to the gate of hell, I this shows that it is only God that appoints and anoints leaders and and Buhari is currently the anointed.
I was about to like this comment, then I saw the bolded

1 Like

Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by asanwafo: 7:15am On Jul 11, 2019
Softhustler:
Adeboye once organized a protest against GEJ, for me I think the pastor is just being hypocritical because his member is the vp or he is afraid of buhari.
This ur GEJ's lost. So u are still in pain? Ok let make him the president now so that people will hear word. President GEJ! Are u happy now?

1 Like

Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by Softhustler: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2019
asanwafo:
This ur GEJ's lost. So u are still in pain? Ok let make him the president now so that people will hear word. President GEJ! Are u happy now?
I don't have time for hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by Burgerlomo: 7:30am On Jul 11, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Don't mind them.....

Take a look at most of them.....frustrated Igbo smokers like Idris Abdulkareem.

Is Adeboye now the Dundee President they ought to take their yeye protest to?

I wonder ooo cool

1 Like

Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by stanliwiser: 7:31am On Jul 11, 2019
RichBoy247:
The senseless protesters are agents of the devil. Very soon, the devil himself will use them for pepper soup. Daddy Adeboye has kept himself out of politics. Despite the fact that his godson Yemi Osinbajo contested, he(Adeboye) did not get involved in the game. This is unlike the Northern arm of CAN that collected 7 billion from Goatluck Jonathan and campaign for Goatluck on the pulpit. Daddy Adeboye is also unlike the numerous Southern Pastors that saw different visions all against Buhari and preached and lied against Buhari to their dummy followers.

For a man to win elections on two different occasions despite visions by several "men of God" including the one that carries the key to the gate of hell, I this shows that it is only God that appoints and anoints leaders and and Buhari is currently the anointed.
Before you condemn them them totally, remember many of this preachers told them their problems were spiritual rather than as a result of bad government. I suggest they appeal to pastor Adeboye rather than that protest they lead.
Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by totalhouse(m): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2019
Dandsome:
Remember the 1m March?

He got himself committed then.

They thought they were fighting Jonathan then because of his boy Osibanjo

They forgot about karma

Sometimes, some people's comments make me wonder if I'm aware of happenings in this country. Can someone educate me about 1m march that Adeboye was involved or supported. I'm yet to come to term with it
Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 11, 2019
Seetto:

You are very stupid, must you drag Muslim in your foolishness online, oh less I forget baba fryo is a Muslim right, charly boy worship in a mosque, obviously you need brain reincarnation,
Idris Abdulkareem
Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by Gandollaar(f): 7:46am On Jul 11, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Don't mind them.....

Take a look at most of them.....frustrated Igbo smokers like Idris Abdulkareem.

Is Adeboye now the Dundee President they ought to take their yeye protest to?
Na see finish. Let them try it with the smallest mosue in their area if they won't end up in body bags.
Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by Seetto: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2019
Mk12:

Idris Abdulkareem
I didn't denied idris abdulkareem is not a Muslim, but dragging Muslims in a protest that constitutes majority Christians, expose your level of religion chauvinism..
Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 11, 2019
Seetto:

I didn't denied idris abdulkareem is not a Muslim, but dragging Muslims in a protest that constitutes majority Christians, expose your level of religion chauvinism..
what stopped Idris from protesting in a mosque?

2 Likes

Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by tsinzu: 8:02am On Jul 11, 2019
Eedris go and face Bubu

1 Like

Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by Dandsome: 8:04am On Jul 11, 2019
totalhouse:

Sometimes, some people's comments make me wonder if I'm aware of happenings in this country. Can someone educate me about 1m march that Adeboye was involved or supported. I'm yet to come to term with it
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/kidnapping-rccg-petitions-jonathan-to-stage-one-million-man-protest/amp/
Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by Truefaith: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by Mayor08: 8:08am On Jul 11, 2019
Dandsome:
Remember the 1m March?

He got himself committed then.

They thought they were fighting Jonathan then because of his boy Osibanjo

They forgot about karma
Why are you guys so petty and childish... Relates anything that happens to karma just cause your candidate lost an election
Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by Edmanpumpin(m): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2019
sreamsense:
Most of these people are just working for devil indirectly, they get irritated with anything that is associated with church and christianity. With all the protests Charley boy and his colleaques had done in the past, help me ask them on what has come out of them that another person should join in their foolishness? Are they not the same set of people that have brought us into this kind of lawless society through their rubbish secular music. They recruit many touts indirectly through their songs and spoil society finish, they are now acting as saints now. If pastor Adeboye talks again now on the state of the nation, they will still be the ones to insult him to face his pupit and leave politics alone. They will twist and twist his word because they are too spiritually bankrupt to understand the things of the spirits. They are just out for eye service protest, police should get them arrested, they are all morally handicapped.

I wish I could LIKE the above post a million time.
Well said
Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by Mylove55(f): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2019
Abouwaza:
But we can direct money (tite) to Adeboye abi?
did you pay your tithe to him, but you pay your tax to govt.
Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by Bluntemperor: 8:22am On Jul 11, 2019
CAN is too docile and ought to have replied the fools that went to Redeem Camp to demonstrate.Is it Redeem Members that committed the crime or those protesting missed their ways for fun.Papa Adeboye spoke proverbs-weather for COZER or not,his main concern is 'body of Christ' and those genuinely called so they don't fall victim!.Is that why 'Eleha' Muslimtoo was seen on the 'social media protesting in Abuja and now Mrs Buhari on rape allegations.What has been the contribution of those protesting to Boko-Haram Killings,Murders and on going Kidnapping in Nigeria since.w Hy has they not been demonstrating on innocent blood that have been shed and still going on.
For Fatoyinbo-you see what your lack of discipline and moral laxity is causing to the body of Christ?.Paul said of the 'rulers' in the House of God(Titus1v7-11).For the accusers-Diakolos or whatever you call yourself-go and read Anty-Kemi's piece/Blogger on what you said years ago about your wife.God bless Nigeria and the Church of God will Match on the gates of hell will never prevail.
Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by Mayeldah(m): 8:25am On Jul 11, 2019
RichBoy247:

Taaaaah!!!!!

Anointed my foot. well maybe anointed by the devil and the evil Sheiks in Saudi Arabia.

Buhari is a curse to this nation.
Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by akiOYIBO: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2019
Are we to direct our tithes also to the government? Yoruba people and hypocrisy
Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by Dandsome: 8:31am On Jul 11, 2019
Mayor08:

Why are you guys so petty and childish... Relates anything that happens to karma just cause your candidate lost an election

Hypocrite

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/kidnapping-rccg-petitions-jonathan-to-stage-one-million-man-protest/amp/
Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by godliman: 8:38am On Jul 11, 2019
If Pa Adeboye and Kumuyi are quiet, it is their right. Nobody can force them to speak out. We ve resorted to prayer and God will answer us and deliver us from the tyranny of those who chosed to oppress us.
Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by bumzylongs: 10:25am On Jul 11, 2019
Yes he needs to speak on the matter.... After Adeboye they should also go to Kumuyi because they are all friends to the president but they don't care about our lives because they are all well protected. #Speak the truth and it shall set you free#
Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by totalhouse(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
Dandsome:

Petition has now turned to staging protest. Did you see anybody carrying placard in the name of rccg. Petition to the government signed by many people to see to the kidnapping menace then was a wake up call to the security agent to do something. That call is still being made to the present government through the necessary avenue available to reach out to the government.
Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by tiyejoor: 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
If all RCCG members come out, they will consume this protesters
Re: Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians by CodeTemplar: 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
Did Adeboye rule over Nigeria or did he rig himself into.power?/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Inauguration Interdenominational Service (video) / Reasons Why You Must Go To Church. / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.