Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. (3650 Views)

Have You Sinned If You Looked Lustfully At The Opposite Sex? / What Has Your Faith Got You That You Couldn't Have Gotten Through Secular Means? / Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Vote Candidate With No Knowledge Of Business Or Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 7:43am On Dec 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The WARNING is what makes the difference here.
I hate it when people who are HYPOCRITES in their judgment come up talking trash that's why i told you not to quote me because you're not liberal just now you've started insulting me about common sense so while i love chatting with people i hate hypocrites passing insults simply because their opinion is not accepted.

Adam and Eve knew what they did was BAD because they've been WARNED! cheesy
First you were the one that brought up common sense in this thread and now you are getting offended. grin grin grin .
Again are you saying that warning my 3 years old makes him understand good and evil?
Oga, just believe the word of God and know peace.
Stop explaining for God. He has made himself clear.
If what is written in the bible does not go well with you, please write your own bible.
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:44am On Dec 11, 2023
tctrills:

Baba, you were the one who quoted me here. I understand you get uncomfortable when I am on you case so why start what you can't finish

You quoted me first. Guy check my signature on the post you quoted!

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 7:44am On Dec 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni you quoted me first. I wouldn't have quoted you because i already know you're an hypocrite.
Check my signature on the post you quoted! smiley
I have already pointed where you quoted me but clearly to dey lie dey sweet you.

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:45am On Dec 11, 2023
tctrills:

First you were the one that brought up common sense in this thread and now you are getting offended. grin grin grin .
Again are you saying that warning my 3 years old makes him understand good and evil?
Oga, just believe the word of God and know peace.
Stop explaining for God. He has made himself clear.
If what is written in the bible does not go well with you, please write your own bible.

Why warning if not about GOOD and BAD? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 7:47am On Dec 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If you need understanding stop being hypocritical with your approach!

The GOOD and BAD mentioned in that verse is not literal just as SERPENT and TREE aren't the serpent and tree we know today.

Adam and Eve surely knows what is good from what is bad literally speaking their problem is about submission they want to be on their own without anyone setting standards for them while they set standards for others.

That's what Satan (Serpent) introduce them to and they welcomed the new development.
Politics is their goal, they won't have to rely on God to tell them how each family will live their lives on the planet rather they will be the rulers or just as the Bible puts it Gods! Psalms 82:6 compare to Genesis 3:5 smiley
Let me point it out again, this is where you qouted me. So stop the lies, be a big boy and own up to your folly.
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47am On Dec 11, 2023
tctrills:

I have already pointed where you quoted me but clearly to dey lie dey sweet you.
You love lying sha! grin

I said the post with my signature is what made me quote you otherwise i don't quote people who don't want to learn! wink

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 7:47am On Dec 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Why warning if not about GOOD and BAD? cheesy
What are you saying? Are you asking why I warn my 3 years old kid?
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:48am On Dec 11, 2023
tctrills:

Let me point it out again, this is where you qouted me. So stop the lies, be a big boy and own up to your folly.

Hmmm,
It's the understanding of a mere reader that you're applying here, that's why you're having difficulty gaining insight from the scriptures!

First of all, let's meditate on the two words GOOD and BAD, then KNOWLEDGE. Or Knowledge, then Good and Bad respectively as it appears in the scriptures.
These three words connotes the sense of identifying dos and donts or appropriate and inappropriate. Simply cote RULES!
So who supposed to set standards{RULES}, Humans or God?

Adam and Eve surely knew good and bad as regards the layman's terms but the bone of contention here is 'who will set the standards?'
God has been the one teaching them what's next to do and not to do since their existence, so they felt like liberating themselves from such.
That's what led us to where we're today, because in a bid to set standards for our fellow man, we've been dominating ourselves to injury and excruciating pains! Ecclesiastes 4:1, 8:9
Of course we were not created to direct our own steps talkless directing others as a ruler! Jeremiah 10:23

That's why God's word foretold a time when all those ruling including their supporters will be totally exterminated from the surface of the earth! Daniel 2:44

God has set his government, he has installed his own King { Psalms 2:6} and all those opposed to that King perhaps due to their political affluence or interest {Luke 18:18-23} will be killed by God's chosen king! Luke 19:27

All of these you'll learn from the TRUE Christians, if you're ready and it's all FREE of charge! Revelation 22:17

God bless you! smiley

Did you quote the above post or not? smiley

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 7:49am On Dec 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You love lying sha! grin

I said the post with my signature is what made me quote you otherwise i don't quote people who don't want to learn! wink
What are you talking about oga. I never posted with your signature. It seems your mind is playing games on you.
Calm down and focus please.
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:49am On Dec 11, 2023
tctrills:

What are you saying? Are you asking why I warn my 3 years old kid?
YES!
Why warn him if it's not about GOOD and BAD? smiley

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 7:50am On Dec 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Did you quote the above post or not? smiley
Was that you again. You use 2 different accounts? This man!!!
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:51am On Dec 11, 2023
tctrills:

What are you talking about oga. I never posted with your signature. It seems your mind is playing games on you.
Calm down and focus please.

I said you quoted the post with my signature:

Maximus's side

That's why i responded otherwise i wouldn't have quoted you in the first place! smiley

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:51am On Dec 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You feel like reading without grasping but that is your own cup of coffee don't quote me if you hate wisdom. I just told you that the GOOD and BAD mentioned in that chapter of the Bible is not literally what we know as good and bad today! wink

You spoke stupidly and off point. The topic is not about literal and politics. Tctrills was right in his analysis

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 7:52am On Dec 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

YES!
Why warn him if it's not about GOOD and BAD? smiley
Now you are clearly confused. I warn him about good and bad does that mean he knows good and bad?
I started talking and teaching my baby from the day he was born even though he knew nothing.
Please what is your point? You think babies know good and bad?

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:52am On Dec 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You spoke stupidly and off point. The topic is not about literal and politics. Tctrills was right in His analysis

Shut up! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2023
tctrills:

Now you are clearly confused. I warn him about good and bad does that mean he knows good and bad?
I started talking and teaching my baby from the day he was born even though he knew nothing.
Please what is your point? You think babies know good and bad?
After the warning is he still ignorant? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I said you quoted the post with my signature:

Maximus's side

That's why i responded otherwise i wouldn't have quoted you in the first place! smiley
I never wrote Maximum's side. What are you seeing. Please qoute where I wrote Maximum's side
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 7:55am On Dec 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

After the warning is he still ignorant? cheesy
Yes he is and that is why I keep warning and warning until he finally understands good and evil.
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 7:57am On Dec 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Shut up! cheesy
Now you are fighting everyone. Clearly you have issues. You want to shut down everyone that has a different view.
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 8:02am On Dec 11, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. You are the one who thinks there is a difference so tell us since according to Scripture, God is good and goodness(righteousness) is by His standard and approval. I don't decide what He can approve good(righteous) and what He can't. undecided

2. The verse does not state what you claim at all.. undecided

You claimed they did not know good and evil before eating but that verse does not say that at all. undecided
Oga, we are waiting for you to explain what you understand from the verse below.

And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

They did not know that eating of that tree was bad?

The bible said they did not know good and evil. But they knew obedience and disobedience which is why God only charged them to Court for disobedience.
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:06am On Dec 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Shut up! cheesy

Shut up devil.
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2023
tctrills:

I never wrote Maximum's side. What are you seeing. Please qoute where I wrote Maximum's side
Posts with that signature is mine, that's what i'm saying!

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:21am On Dec 11, 2023
tctrills:

Yes he is and that is why I keep warning and warning until he finally understands good and evil.
So after warning the child against the danger he still doesn't know shey?
I hail you! grin

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by Kobojunkiee: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2023
tctrills:
Oga, we are waiting for you to explain what you understand from the verse below.

And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
I already responded to your claim, so what is there to explain again.?undecided
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:23am On Dec 11, 2023
tctrills:

Now you are fighting everyone. Clearly you have issues. You want to shut down everyone that has a different view. Hmmmm
Hypocrite!
Dtruthspeaker:

You spoke stupidly and off point. The topic is not about literal and politics. Tctrills was right in his analysis
Is his manner of approach worth emulating? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 8:29am On Dec 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Hypocrite!

Is his manner of approach worth emulating? cheesy
This isn't the first time you have called me names but you should know by now that I don't care.

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 8:30am On Dec 11, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
I already responded to your claim, so what is there to explain again.?undecided
Please explain your understanding of the verse. It's one thing to respond and it's another thing to explain the verse.
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:32am On Dec 11, 2023
tctrills:

This isn't the first time you have called me names but you should know by now that I don't care.
Who cares what you think?

So far you don't checkmate everyone but me then you're going to have serious issues with me.

Someone jumped into a thread and started insulting commentators you kept mute only to start talking when i told him to shut up.

Ọmọ i pass that level of hypocrisy! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 8:34am On Dec 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So after warning the child against the danger he still doesn't know shey?
I hail you! grin
Yes, that's why we don't stop warning. Would you warn your child just once and believe he should be able to govern himself.
It is clear you have never heard kids of your own.
Now let me give you an example.
When growing up, we had this busy road in front of our house.
My dad for days and days kept telling us the same thing. Kept teaching us how to safely cross the road.
Why didn't he just tell us once and expect us to know. That's not how parenting works. You have no point. My 3 years old child doesn't know right from wrong.
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 8:35am On Dec 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Posts with that signature is mine, that's what i'm saying!
Oga you are grabbing at straws. Which signature are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 8:37am On Dec 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Who cares what you think?

So far you don't checkmate everyone but me then you're going to have serious issues with me.

Someone jumped into a thread and started insulting commentators you kept mute only to start talking when i told him to shut up.

Ọmọ i pass that level of hypocrisy! wink
You have a big problem. You need to stop acting like a child. You came to this thread to checkmate me and I am ok with that. I am a big boy. And I honestly love doing this with you
If you feel that I am being too hard on you, let me know so I can take it easy with you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. / A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. / The Scientist And His Dogs: A Modern Parable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.