Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. (3651 Views)

Have You Sinned If You Looked Lustfully At The Opposite Sex? / What Has Your Faith Got You That You Couldn't Have Gotten Through Secular Means? / Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Vote Candidate With No Knowledge Of Business Or Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2023
tctrills:

Oga do you see any one from these organizations marketing themselves on this thread? I can't go on a thread a start mentioning JW unless I am having a conversation with JW marketers.

So you are lying that some other religions apart from the one and only true Christian group (Jehovah's Witnesses) are saying the same thing about being the only religion God approved shey? cheesy
tctrills:

I don't go about attacking people and religious even when I don't agree. But if you are trying to sell a false organizations view point it's my duty to point you out. Now talking about preaching the gospel, the Catholic have over 1billion members. They did not get there by sleeping at home. They are far better missionaries than you will ever be. Even a new church like winners has more members than you do. Clearly they are reaching out more than you are.
Guy if we're talking about members of religion on this planet Buddhists and Islam each have more members than Catholics:
https://youtube.com/shorts/qBACXJFGFuk?si=acvHPLUEbgT5uy2w

are you saying they're also preaching zealously and industriously teaching like Jesus commanded his disciples?
And as for Catholics whose members are in the army killing one another during political struggles, are you saying they're also disciples of Christ who commanded his disciples never to raise weapons against anyone?
In fact you're becoming more and more hypocritical than ever, Jesus commanded his disciples to LOVE their fellow believers just as he love them {John 13:34-35} Catholics who aren't even interested in what Jesus taught are your favorite when talking about evangelizing which supposed to turn people into peace lovers shey? Matthew 5:43-48

You can run o but you can't hide! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

We you are lying that some other religions apart from the one and only true Christian group (Jehovah's Witnesses) are saying the same thing about being the only religion God approved shey? cheesy
Yes there are many such religions. But I said these people don't try to market themselves to me on Nairaland. You are the Nairaland marketers.

Guy if we're talking about members of religion on this planet Buddhists and Islam each have more members than Catholics:
https://youtube.com/shorts/qBACXJFGFuk?si=acvHPLUEbgT5uy2w

First, Buddhism is not more populated than Christianity. Secondly if a religion is more populated than yours, it's clearly because they have a more effective strategy than you do.

And as for Catholics whose members are in the army killing one another during political struggles, are you saying they're also disciples of Christ who commanded his disciples never to raise weapons against anyone?

Jesus Christ did not command his followers never to raise weapons against anyone.

In fact you're becoming more and more hypocritical than ever, Jesus commanded his disciples to LOVE their fellow believers just as he love them {John 13:34-35} Catholics who aren't even interested in what Jesus taught are your favorite when talking about evangelizing which supposed to turn people into peace lovers shey? Matthew 5:43-48

Yes Jesus Christ commanded us to love each other, yet JW stop talking to any ex member and you call me the hypocrite here.
JW forget the parable of the prodigal son, the lost sheep and the lost coin instead the stop loving you once you disagree with them.
Also if you love someone, you are willing to fight for that person.
I asked you what would you do if you find men raping your wife. Would you claim that Jesus Christ told you not to raise arm against them or would you do all you can to save your wife.
If you would let them rape your wife to death then good for you but if you would be as violent as you can and do all you can to save your wife then you are a hypocrite.

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
tctrills:
Yes there are many such religions. But I said these people don't try to market themselves to me on Nairaland. You are the Nairaland marketers.
So they're not Christians because according to Christ his disciples must seize every opportunity to preach and teach as in MARKET their faith.
Ọmọ that's the import of Talents in the Bible book of Matthew 25:14-29

We must MARKET the faith as Revelations says we sell it freely! Revelations 22:17 smiley
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So they're not Christians because according to Christ his disciples must seize every opportunity to preach and teach as in MARKET their faith.
Ọmọ that's the import of Talents in the Bible book of Matthew 25:14-29

We must MARKET the faith as Revelations says we sell it freely! Revelations 22:17 smiley
But the are converting people everyday. Who is deceiving who.
You used your talent to convert 8 million over 150 years and Winners chapel used their talent to convert 6 million in 30 years. Who is doing a better job? Judge for yourself
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
tctrills:

But the are converting people everyday. Who is deceiving who.
You used your talent to convert 8 million over 150 years and Winners chapel used their talent to convert 6 million in 30 years. Who is doing a better job? Judge for yourself

Jesus had thousands of followers who came to eat the miraculous food he provided during his ministry but when it's time to talk about real disciples who are doing the work he assigned only 120 met at Pentecost.
So out of that number you got for the church how many are doing the work Jesus assigned?
If it's just about anyhow increase Islam is the fastest growing religion on this planet today are they preaching and teaching what Christ commanded? Matthew 28:19-20wink
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus had thousands of followers who came to eat the miraculous food he provided during his ministry but when it's time to talk about real disciples who are doing the work he assigned only 120 met at Pentecost.
So out of that number you got for the church how many are doing the work Jesus assigned?
If it's just about anyhow increase Islam is the fastest growing religion on this planet today are they preaching and teaching what Christ commanded? Matthew 28:19-20wink
That's the question I should be asking you. If it took Winners chapel only 30 years to get 6 million people then you are the ones with the problem. They are doing much better than you.
They have a more effective missionary work than you do. In 30 years of JW history you guys were not even in 10 countries but winners is in 147 countries in just 30 years. Question, who is doing the work.
Note, most Winners chapel members were not born into the church, they are converts but we have more JW born into the church than converts.
I advise that you guys humble yourselves and come learn as apprentice under Winners.
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
tctrills:

I advise that you guys humble yourselves and come learn as apprentice under Winners.
How to make bench warmers or real disciples? cheesy

Ọmọ Jesus wasn't interested in quantity but quality that's why he wasn't bothered when all his disciples abandoned him and left only the twelve who were his cousins from the same area. John 6:66-68

So Jehovah's Witnesses are making disciples who are zealously preaching and industriously teaching in all their neighbourhood {Matthew 28:19-20} all these preachers and teachers have vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again just as Christ Jesus commanded! Matthew 26:52

Mention the commandment of Jesus your church is working to achieve! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

How to make bench warmers or real disciples? cheesy

Ọmọ Jesus wasn't interested in quantity but quality that's why he wasn't bothered when all his disciples abandoned him and left only the twelve who were his cousins from the same area. John 6:66-68

Jesus Christ was interested in saving all souls. He wanted his gospel to get to all and to give everyone the opportunity to be saved. Now get me, I know your religion is completely false but I still commend you guys for your efforts to spread your beliefs. But its not up to you or I to decide who is doing a better job.
If we use the available metrics, it would seem the Winner' chapel for example is doing a better Job but I am reminded of the words of Paul.
14 And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.

15 Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will:

16 The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds:

17 But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel.

18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

So Jehovah's Witnesses are making disciples who are zealously preaching and industriously teaching in all their neighbourhood {Matthew 28:19-20} all these preachers and teachers have vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again just as Christ Jesus commanded! Matthew 26:52

Mention the commandment of Jesus your church is working to achieve! cheesy

As I already told you, Jesus Christ did not command his followers not to fight wars or use weapons. I also asked you, would you use a weapon on your wife's rapist?
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
tctrills:

I know your religion is completely false but I still commend you guys for your efforts to spread your beliefs. But its not up to you or I to decide who is doing a better job.
You want it to be false since we have told you that unless you're a member you can't be saved! cheesy
tctrills:

As I already told you, Jesus Christ did not command his followers not to fight wars or use weapons. I also asked you, would you use a weapon on your wife's rapist?
So to attack a criminal is the same as going to war shey?
Well Jesus used a rope to drive away those doing what is wrong but he commanded his disciples never to raise weapons against anyone! Matthew 26:52
Import: Lawbreakers are doing what is wrong so they can be attacked to stop them but when people are bringing weapons with the aim of taken control that is WAR not a rapist! wink

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 11:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You want it to be false since we have told you that unless you're a member you can't be saved! cheesy

No, I don't want it to be false. I have tested it against the word of God but it doesn't stand.

So to attack a criminal is the same as going to war shey?
Well Jesus used a rope to drive away those doing what is wrong but he commanded his disciples never to raise weapons against anyone! Matthew 26:52

That's the problem with your laws they don't add up or make sense.
You claim that Jesus Christ commanded his followers not to lift arms, you never said he commanded them to lift arms only against criminals.
You guys pick and choose. Why don't you just follow the words of God rather than create your own rules.
Import: Lawbreakers are doing what is wrong so they can be attacked to stop them but when people are bringing weapons with the aim of taken control that is WAR not a rapist! wink

So JW can fight against lawbreakers right? So JW can raise weapons against criminals? Very interesting. Was it the bible that said you should lift arms against criminals but not in war. These are the false commandments of men.
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 1:21am On Dec 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That's where you failed woefully because falsehood can never ever make people from different geographical locations on this planet share the same line of thought and work out what is beneficial not to talk of what God actually promised! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Therefore you are the one lost in falsehood as you and nobody could share the same line of thought on faith just as God's only begotten Son begged his father! John 17:22 wink
So because I love you, and I don't want you to continue in error, I would take my time to teach and explain Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3 to you.
Isaiah 2:2-4
2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Now Let's compare this to other verses in the Bible. Let's do it one point at a time.
First let's start with verses 4 and 5 of the passage you quoted Micah 4. 4-5

4 But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the Lord of hosts hath spoken it.
5 For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the Lord our God for ever and ever.

So you see, it talks of a time when everyone would walk in the name of God. A time when the government would be in his hands. It is talking of a period of peace in the entire world.

1. Christ would reign in Jerusalem.
Jeremiah 3:17
17 At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

Luke 1:30-33
And the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. And the Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end.”

People will know the word of God in that day
Habakkuk 2:14
For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.
Isaiah 11:9
9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

So these passages talk about a period where the earth will be filled with the word of God. This is talking of a future time not about JW
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:37am On Dec 16, 2023
tctrills:

No, I don't want it to be false. I have tested it against the word of God but it doesn't stand.
Testing the beliefs of a group is not by reading the Bible to argue rather it's by testing if what they believe is WORKING OUT WHAT GOD PROMISED IN THE BIBLE! James 2:18-26
You mentioned about 6 different religions contradicting themselves in teachings so which of them exactly is doing the works of faith if truly you're sincere?
Your heart is unpurified with indecision! James 4:8 wink
tctrills:

That's the problem with your laws they don't add up or make sense. You claim that Jesus Christ commanded his followers not to lift arms, you never said he commanded them to lift arms only against criminals.
It's like you need to be schooled on this topic.
Guy if you attack a rapist and he eventually die in the process no court of law will free you, you will be charged with murder but if you're carrying weapons to war no court will charge you because it's a matter of which side you're supporting so no matter how many people you kill it's justified. Jesus taught his disciples not to do this because they will be compelled by politicians to start killing one another.
So when you attack a rapist he or she must not die which means you're still keeping that rule that says you must not kill that's what Jesus instill in the hearts of his disciples!
tctrills:

You guys pick and choose. Why don't you just follow the words of God rather than create your own rules. So JW can fight against lawbreakers right? So JW can raise weapons against criminals? Very interesting. Was it the bible that said you should lift arms against criminals but not in war. These are the false commandments of men.
Fighting against lawbreakers is not what we do rather we are trying to save someone's life but when we are to take side that's what we must not do! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2023
tctrills:

For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the Lord our God for ever and ever.

Ọmọ you're trapped! cheesy

This verse said people (from other religions) will walk in the name of his god note that in this case God's word is telling you that each person will say he believe in God but they can't do so in faith with any group of worshipers just as you and many on Nairaland are in fact doing today.
But JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES will walk as a group please read it again but this time around do so slowly!
"Each person will walk in the name of his god" means you're not associating with a group therefore you're alone with your personal god (lower case indicates it's not the Almighty but a god best known or understood by the person worshiping it).
"WE will walk in the name of OUR God" meaning an ORGANIZATION of worshipers.

That's why i keep asking you to present the group that's practicing what God's word teaches better than Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ you're trapped! cheesy

This verse said people (from other religions) will [b]walk in the name of his god
note that in this case God's word is telling you that each person will say he believe in God but they can't do so in faith with any group of worshipers just as you and many on Nairaland are in fact doing today.[/b]
No where in the verse mentioned religion. Also no where in the verse talks about each person saying he believes in God. Please read it again and don't add what was not written.

But JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES will walk as a group please read it again but this time around do so slowly!
Please qoute the verse maybe it says differently in your Bible
[b]"Each person will walk in the name of his god" means you're not associating with a group therefore you're alone with your personal god (lower case indicates it's not the Almighty but a god best known or understood by the person worshiping it).[/b]
Oga, you went to school please stop embarrassing the people that paid your fees. The passage says nothing about associating with any group.
[b]"WE will walk in the name of OUR God" meaning an ORGANIZATION of worshipers.[/b]
Here again the passage was not talking about any organization.

That's why i keep asking you to present the group that's practicing what God's word teaches better than Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

Again, you have added and infused falsehoods into the bible explanation.
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 9:49am On Dec 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

It's like you need to be schooled on this topic.
Guy if you attack a rapist and he eventually die in the process no court of law will free you, you will be charged with murder but if you're carrying weapons to war no court will charge you because it's a matter of which side you're supporting so no matter how many people you kill it's justified. Jesus taught his disciples not to do this because they will be compelled by politicians to start killing one another.

Stop saying what you don't know. Let me talk about the US, a country I know very well.
In the US, if you kill someone raping your wife, the police wouldn't even charge you.
If you shoot someone trespassing in your property, the police would only help you to pack the corpse.
If you doubt, I would send you as many cases as possible.
Again, if you kill in self defense in the US, it's no crime.
So note, you can kill in defense of yourself and family.
Please if you don't know, just ask or Google it.

So when you attack a rapist he or she must not die which means you're still keeping that rule that says you must not kill that's what Jesus instill in the hearts of his disciples!
You guys are so confused. But don't you see that these are just JW laws and have nothing to do with God's word?

Fighting against lawbreakers is not what we do rather we are trying to save someone's life but when we are to take side that's what we must not do! smiley

During WW2 the US and UK were trying to save millions of lives and to give freedom to hundreds of millions.
Stop adding manmade laws to the bible. God never asked his people not to fight in wars.
God never told his people not to lift arms.
Please go and read your bible.
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
tctrills:
[/b]
Again, you have added and infused falsehoods into the bible explanation.

Each of you e.g achorladey, johnw47, tctrills, oteneaaron and the rest, each will walk in the name of his god since you can't form one group and do things in common.
Be WE Jehovah's Witnesses will walk in the name of OUR God Jehovah as an organization of worshipers.

It's so simple that a toddler can understand! wink

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2023
tctrills:
[/b]
During WW2 the US and UK were trying to save millions of lives and to give freedom to hundreds of millions.
Stop adding manmade laws to the bible. God never asked his people not to fight in wars.
God never told his people not to lift arms.
Please go and read your bible.
Jesus said:
“You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you, so that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous. For if you love those loving you, what reward do you have? Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing? And if you greet your brothers only, what extraordinary thing are you doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing? You must accordingly be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect" Matthew 5:34-48
God's people were given the go ahead to kill the enemies of pure worship in Bible times so who are the enemies of pure worship that Jesus supported us to kill today?

Ọmọ WISDOM is in the words of Christ.
Fernando from Brazil and i from Nigeria are both disciples of Christ Jesus, we are both given the assignment to go and make disciples for our Master, Lord and King so because of war between the two countries if i support Nigeria and Fernando support Brazil will i kill my fellow disciple maker or not?
Now if i should kill my fellow disciple maker due to politics who will continue doing the work our Master assigned to us in Brazil?
You know nothing about Christ or Christianity! smiley

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus said:
“You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you, so that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous. For if you love those loving you, what reward do you have? Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing? And if you greet your brothers only, what extraordinary thing are you doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing? You must accordingly be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect" Matthew 5:34-48
God's people were given the go ahead to kill the enemies of pure worship in Bible times so who are the enemies of pure worship that Jesus supported us to kill today?

Fernando from Brazil and i from Nigeria are both disciples of Christ Jesus, we are both given the assignment to go and make disciples for our Master, Lord and King so because of war between the two countries if i support Nigeria and Fernando support Brazil will i kill my fellow disciple maker or not?
Now if i should kill my fellow disciple maker due to politics who will continue doing the work our Master assigned to us in Brazil?
So let's get a few things.
God wants us to love yeteven God commanded war.
What does that teach you, fighting in a war is not against God's commandment to love.
The same God that commanded love is the same that commanded war hence war is not a sin.
Please point out the passage where God ban wars, I am waiting.
Remember, no guesswork
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Each of you e.g achorladey, johnw47, tctrills, oteneaaron and the rest, each will walk in the name of his god since you can't form one group and do things in common.
Be WE Jehovah's Witnesses will walk in the name of OUR God Jehovah as an organization of worshipers.

It's so simple that a toddler can understand! wink
You problem is that you don't really understand the English language so your leaders can easily deceive you. Trust me, with a good education, you would begin to question nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus said:

Let's just summarize the JW believe.
You can't go to war but you can use violence against criminals.
You only use weapons against criminals but only to injure not to kill.
You can love but if it's an ex member, no love.
Oga it's ok if you tell us you don't believe in the bible. You only believe in some false JW believe that has nothing to do with the bible.
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
tctrills:

So let's get a few things.
God wants us to love yeteven God commanded war.
What does that teach you, fighting in a war is not against God's commandment to love.
The same God that commanded love is the same that commanded war hence war is not a sin.
Please point out the passage where God ban wars, I am waiting.
Remember, no guesswork
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa when God commanded WAR it was to protect Jerusalem the center of pure worship but now that we worship God in spirit and truth there's nothing to protect as an excuse to kill anyone! wink

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2023
tctrills:

You problem is that you don't really understand the English language so your leaders can easily deceive you. Trust me, with a good education, you would begin to question nonsense.
Little gods each individual has his or her own!
But God for organized people! wink

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Little gods each individual has his or her own!
But God for organized people! wink
God's people depend on the word of God. They don't depend on guesswork and falsehoods. So you are right, your little gods in America are not the way to go.
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa when God commanded WAR it was to protect Jerusalem the center of pure worship but now that we worship God in spirit and truth there's nothing to protect as an excuse to kill anyone! wink
The point is that God never ban war. It's you guys adding your falsehoods that ban war.
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
tctrills:

Let's just summarize the JW believe.

You can't go to war but you can use violence against criminals.
Jesus drove our money changers in the temple but never used weapons to kill anyone.
tctrills:

You only use weapons against criminals but only to injure not to kill.
Jesus taught us to love our enemies so killing is not an option but we can stop a criminal with the use of clubs or any other instrument but if by any means the criminal dies it's the same as murder under any law.
tctrills:

You can love but if it's an ex member, no love.
Shunning a backslider is commanded by Christ {Matthew 18:15-17} and first century Christians PRACTICED it! 2John 10-11
tctrills:

Oga it's ok if you tell us you don't believe in the bible. You only believe in some false JW believe that has nothing to do with the bible.
You're just running you can't hide from the truth found in God's word! smiley

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2023
tctrills:

God's people depend on the word of God. They don't depend on guesswork and falsehoods. So you are right, your little gods in America are not the way to go.
As long as you can't present the organization of your God you're worshiping a god that each of them atheists and agnostics worship in their hearts! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
tctrills:

The point is that God never ban war. It's you guys adding your falsehoods that ban war.
So Christians can kill their fellow believers in other countries due to politics or nationalism yet they're claiming such ones are their brothers in faith! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by bolabizzle(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

As long as you can't present the organization of your God you're worshiping a god that each of them atheists and agnostics worship in their hearts! wink

Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So Christians can kill their fellow believers in other countries due to politics or nationalism yet they're claiming such ones are their brothers in faith! cheesy
When Israel went to war against Benjamin, was the tribe of Benjamin no longer children of God?
Pls qoute a bible verse where God ban wars. We are tired of your opinions. Let's here the word of God.
You have stated that weapons and violence should be used only on criminals and not in war. Please state your scripture so we don't make this discussion about personal opinions.
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by tctrills: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I am not here to present anyone to you. The purpose of this thread isn't to present anyone to you but to teach you the word of God from the scriptures.
The Apostles of Christ did not go about presenting an organization. They went about teaching the word of God.
On the pentecost day, which organization did Peter present.
You really need to read your bible.
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by achorladey: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2023
tctrills:

When we tell them their brains are manipulated and filled wirh lies, they will call us all sort of names and rain insult and abuses. Looool!

Should he dare to question those keeping his brains in that manipulated and lying state, that will be the beginning of the end of him in that religious organisation.
Re: Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. by bolabizzle(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
achorladey:

Should he dare to question those keeping his brains in that manipulated and lying state, that will be the beginning of the end of him in that religious pedophile organisation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too / "Smart"blue Film In Church? How Can!!! / Pray For Rufai Oseni Of Arise TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.