Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

South Africa denies Nigeria visa-free status, grants Ghana - Vanguard - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa denies Nigeria visa-free status, grants Ghana - Vanguard (59340 Views)

Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport / South Africa Mulls Visa-free Status For Nigeria, China, India / South Africa Ignores Nigeria, Grants Visa-free Status To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa denies Nigeria visa-free status, grants Ghana - Vanguard by lexy2014: 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
morpheus24:

I have noticed that Xhosa nostra is fund of wiggling his way out of his assertions when asked to explain or defend them by expanding further into the logical steps that took him there.

Hmmm

She ended up setting landmines for herself. When they exploded in her face& she was busted, she had to resort to throwing insults around hence my comment that u responded to
Re: South Africa denies Nigeria visa-free status, grants Ghana - Vanguard by Seunnzy(m): 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
Unrated900:

Got some already naaa
Just me and 2 others..I dare u to reach 50 likes grin
Re: South Africa denies Nigeria visa-free status, grants Ghana - Vanguard by ChaosMagus: 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
legitnow:
Fellow Nigerians.

Ghana is now a rallying nation for all haters of Nigeria.

Wen u see a country or people blowing Ghana trumpet, just walk and pass quietly becos they most likely hate(detest) Nigeria.

If u were in doubt about South Africa feeling towrads Nigeria, cast the doubt aside.

South Africa and Ghana hate Nigeria and I am sure this Visa Free is some sought of support for Ghana recent treatment of Nigerians in Ghana.

The only reason South Africa is giving them Visa free.

So after serious brainstorming session, this is
all you could come up with. Damn. Anyway God bless my homeland Ghana.

Take this from a brother from another land...
Upon constant meditation on Africans, I have realised that we (all Africans) need healing. Ghana included.

But Nigeria needs a serious kind of healing.
Nigeria in particular needs a certain kind of serious and holistic healing, this should be the kind that will stimulate the mind, invigorate the psyche and renew the thought and boost self esteem.

Most Nigerians I have met lack self esteem. They mask this lack of self esteem with arrogance and then exhibit with being loud. I have worked with most of them.
They are very loud at our workplace but will draw back when the time comes for us to forward our grievances to the our superiors. They will usually look for the calm, but firm guy (me) to speak.

This lack of self esteem is exhibit in the way some of guys see yourself in relation to other Africans and also how you love and respect your country. Just look at your comment and look at that of the other Nigerians you will know what I mean. You guys are not patriotic one bit. But you guys overlook all that and think someone hates you. It's all in your head, no one hates.

To expect others to respect you when you generally don't respect, love and cherish yourself is folly at best.

Patriotism is far more than just supporting Super Eagles.

1 Like

Re: South Africa denies Nigeria visa-free status, grants Ghana - Vanguard by Odomero8(m): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
See wetin troost ekong cast
Re: South Africa denies Nigeria visa-free status, grants Ghana - Vanguard by IronGalaxy: 12:00am On Jul 14, 2019
Danobi5920:

Shut up your smelly Hiv pussy idiot. You think we care about you backward Zulu idiots ?. Nigeria is miles away from you and your jealousy is the reason you are pained. You will never be us . Slave .
so honestly honestly you think South Africans want to be Nigerians? Honestly? grin grin
Re: South Africa denies Nigeria visa-free status, grants Ghana - Vanguard by IronGalaxy: 12:06am On Jul 14, 2019
Danobi5920:

Shut up you wicked soul . HIV fall on you. You are pained because we beat you, watched you lose the game on your DSTV and roasted you idiots on social media using your mtn grin. We are your masters forever and you will remain our wife. Lazy dogs .
I'm yet to see a mature or measured response from you. Your intellectual deficiency is in full display
Re: South Africa denies Nigeria visa-free status, grants Ghana - Vanguard by XhosaNostra(f): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
Danobi5920:

Listen you lazy goat , i know scoring a naija guy would be like winning a nobel prize for you. What are you doing on nairaland if not looking to spread your virus of HIV?. We don't want South Africans, you are too ugly and primitive for us. Idiot.

Loooool. The irony!
Re: South Africa denies Nigeria visa-free status, grants Ghana - Vanguard by bigcasava1(m): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
omo fresh fresh toto full there o and most of them dey tight
why are we blame safs for killing our when it obvious that Toto is the cause of their death. Make Toto kill them there!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Newly Completed Aba Township Flyover Decorated With Art Work (Pictures). / Top 6 Highest Skyscrappers(Buildings) In Nigeria.(pictures) / Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.