Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,183 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) (4238 Views)

MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill / MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill / MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2021
You know i will keep saying this and i will not stop, not very soon at least; WOMEN CAN NEVER LOVE A MAN, THEY CAN ONLY CONSIDER HIM!!
Yes i'm misogynistic, bitter and hatred filled, i accept but the big question here is that, am i completely wrong to be?? angry
How sure am i that if men of today went through and then knew what i know today, they wouldn't be worse

TAKE A LOOK AT THAT PHOTO BELOW!! That guy thought all was right and that he had met mrs right(Thats a rap line by the way)
He went ahead and married her to live happily ever after completely blinded and unexperienced with the dangerous and evil feminine mind right?

He planted a seed thats supposed to be a blessing to a normal family but was a lethal weapon to the person he was so much in love with, hold on, how are we even sure the child is his anyway

Before you start judging my thread again pls men, read my signature and come back to this post!
Because this shiit is deep!!

Still Typing...

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:32am On Oct 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by FvckAllMods: 9:35am On Oct 16, 2021
They just want to rip you every time damn women

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2021
Tell us about the life of another beast saved by a bitch .

This bitterness you have chosen will really deal with you if not now but later.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by BMathew: 9:36am On Oct 16, 2021
Hmmmmnnn cry cry
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by FvckAllMods: 9:37am On Oct 16, 2021

Naturally me I'm scared of dem they can do and undo

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by FvckAllMods: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2021
Would I ever find a wife?

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2021
What do you expect when you marry a bit*ch. You pay the price of foolishness.

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by tillaman(m): 9:46am On Oct 16, 2021
It’s the vaginarians again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2021
Fastforward to nine months after, she delivered the cursed blessing that was all part of her plan from the beginning and the young man couldn't see past the blindfold!
She went ahead and filed for a divorce two weeks after the baby came locking the man who was just beginning to get used to a successful basketballing career down!

This young man now has to pay her a $200,000(N80m plus) monthly child support for probably 10 years plus
How long are men going to keep falling for this scam? When exactly do men hope to start having sense? Like are you kidding me? wtf?!

Men upon men are going down the drain on a daily basis courtesy of women and a feminized world but i'm the bitter mysoginistic one?!
Fvvck all of you!

Anticipate 1st Of November With Me Pls

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

9 Likes

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2021
FvckAllMods:
I'm so pissed right now asf!
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2021
tillaman:
It’s the vaginarians again
They will destroy you if you don't keep things in check!
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2021
MHBNeiman:
What do you expect when you marry a bit*ch. You pay the price of foolishness.
GO MGTOW!!
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by Trumpcard05: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2021
So passionate! The OP does paint a pessimistic outlook on the female folks and from the many evidence we’ve seen u really can’t fault him.

We can’t however paint all of them with the same brush though. There are still some good ones.
The problem I’ve found from my experience that some women have is a lack of the sense of good judgment. They are given more to manipulation to try to have their way. Others are a creation of the very men themselves who by betraying the very trusting nature of females have made ‘them woke’ in their own words and you see them do these things in anticipation or retaliation.
This vicious cycle will continue unfortunately.
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2021
FvckAllMods:
Would I ever have a wife?
You better ask yourself that question multiple times and think about it twice as hard!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:55am On Oct 16, 2021
Trumpcard05:
Hmm
Dumbfounded

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:57am On Oct 16, 2021
I don't think marriage is safe for any man in the western world as far as DIVORCE exists. I don't think so at all!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by Smartb0y: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I don't think marriage is safe for any man in the western world as far as DIVORCE exists. I don't think so at all!
you'll see somebody marry 7 times all in the name of "love" haba!.
what level of brainwashing is that

7 Likes

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2021
FvckAllMods:

Naturally me I'm scared of dem they can do and undo
The woman's ultimate goal in life is to live off a man, the quicker men begin to accept this fact, the better!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by solidmyk(m): 10:08am On Oct 16, 2021
Is she the only one to be blamed, why was the dude so fvcking naive to conclude she's just a leech
I don't have any compassion towards simps he deserved it

1 Like

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:12am On Oct 16, 2021
Smartb0y:
you'll see somebody marry 7 times all in the name of "love" haba!.
what level of brainwashing is that
I realised something new, do you know that, in the western world, a woman divorcing her husband is called STARTING A NEW CHAPTER Of course the man must have to pay according to the court so basically those biittches will want to start a new chapter with the money the court extorts from the man! This is the life the wife of bill gates, jeff bezos and the likes are living now!
LIFE IS NOT FAIR!
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2021
solidmyk:

Is she the only one to be blamed, why was the dude so fvcking naive to conclude she's just a leech
I don't have any compassion towards simps he deserved it
Thats you, i am always trying to look out for every man simp or not so shiit like this will always get to me..

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:23am On Oct 16, 2021
When will men learn though, honestly?

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by Smartb0y: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
STARTING A NEW CHAPTER
just imagine.
Hypergamy,GREATEST SCAM OF HUMANITY.
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2021
Smartb0y:
just imagine.
Hypergamy,GREATEST SCAM OF HUMANITY.
That aunty in the photo above has also started a new chapter right? A new chapter of fvvcking the guy she really wants to fvvck and enjoying the money of another man's sweat for the next 18 years! TYPICAL STRONG AND INDEPENDENT WOMAN.

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2021
The funny thing is that Feminists all over the world will pretend not to see this but would cry foul if it had been the other way round....

I've come across this article before and it was said that she started grooming him when he was basically still a teenager, the wicked b!tch knew he was talented and that his future was bright so she started getting close to him at an early age and took advantage his innocence and naivety to make him emotionally attached to her...
I'll bet you that he probably lost his virginity to her which explains why he agreed to marry her at such a young age.

Bottom line; FEAR WOMEN.

8 Likes

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2021
doggedfighter:
Tell us about the life of another beast saved by a bitch .

This bitter you have chosen will really deal with you if not now but later.
He's delusional, he thinks there aren't men who have been truly helped by women but e go dey alright.
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by Hintona(f): 10:40am On Oct 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You know i will keep saying this and i will not stop, not very soon at least; W4OMEN CAN NEVER LOVE A MAN, THEY CAN ONLY CONSIDER HIM!!
Yes i'm misogynistic, bitter and hatred filled, i accept but the big question here is that, am i completely wrong to be?? angry
How sure am i that if men of today went through and then knew what i know today, they wouldn't be worse

TAKE A LOOK AT THAT PHOTO BELOW!! That guy thought all was right and that he had met mrs right(Thats a rap line by the way)
He went ahead and married her to live happily ever after completely blinded and unexperienced with the dangerous and evil feminine mind right?

He planted a seed thats supposed to be a blessing to a normal family but was a lethal weapon to the person he was so much in love with, hold on, how are we even sure the child is his anyway

Before you start judging my thread again pls men, read my signature and come back to this post!
Because this shiit is deep!!

Still Typing...

Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique. I was jejely going through the trending section of nairaland and I saw this hate filled thread. And I decided to report it.

Seun at least if you don't want to ban him, design nairaland in such a way that people will see only what they want to see. This monoculture on nairaland is annoying.

He has broken rule 8 on nairaland by posting false information here.
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by PlaysNigeria: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2021
The simp has been simpalized

1 Like

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by solidmyk(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Thats you, i am always trying to look out for every man simp or not so shiit like this will always get to me..
That's good of you, you're being considerate and I really commend you for that

But I think blaming only the lady isn't enough, let's consider their age difference for an example, you'll see how the lady exceeds the guy in most ramifications which is a red flag

My point is that wouldn't it be cool if you were able state out areas where the guy took the wrong decision

I'm sure the guy must have been advised to look else where in the beginning of their relationship but must have been clouded with infatuation
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by Smartb0y: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
That aunty in the photo above has also started a new chapter right? A new chapter of fvvcking the guy she really wants to fvvck and enjoying the money of another man's sweat for the next 18 years! TYPICAL STRONG AND INDEPENDENT WOMAN.
gwahahaha,nonsense gender
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:51am On Oct 16, 2021
Lol, better educate yourself well because redpill isn't same as MGTOW. You have so much to *LEARN* if you think they're same.
Omg, this world would be a much better place if men alone existed. There'd be so much fun, nobody cheating the order, sanity, men helping their fellow men, laughter, nobody raping anyone.
There won't be manipulation etc, the world would just be perfect, no gay man raping a straight man, no ma exploiting the other.

Certaines personnes me font rire. On a beaucoup de clowns partout. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Did I Do To Nairaland? / Moyo Lawal. How The 80s And 90s Born Negatively Misled And Influence Gen Z / Guys: How To Attract A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.