Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614691 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oshotemi19: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
Annestacia:
MY STORY

My Tory long no be small...i will focus on the important part.
First I want to thank Stephen for accommodating through yesterday till today and his friend Oladele who drove us to and back from the Embassy. I appreciate you guys. You rock!

We arrived at the embassy by 5am in the morning. We were asked to return 30mins to our appointment. When we returned there were about 15 people already queued up but that was indeed for our own good.

First and second people were fumbling so Mr Paulinus sent them to the end of the queue. There's nothing wrong with Mr Paulinus. Follow his instructions and you'll be fine. He is also helpful if you are willing to be helped. Don't really understand why people always complain about him.

Arrangement:

Application form 2 copies
Signed Declaration 2 copies
International Passport data page 2 photocopies
Admission letter and 2 photocopies
Block account confirmation and 2 photocopies
Age declaration or birth certificate and 2 photocopies.
Biographical old document and 2 photocopies.
Handwritten Motivation letter and 2 photocopies.
CV and 2 photocopies
Primary school certificate and 2 photocopies.
Secondary school certificate and 2 photocopies
B. Sc. Certificate and 2 photocopies.
Transcript and 2 photocopies
NYSC certificate and 2 photocopies
Neco or waec scratch card
Prepaid envelope

Note: Some of the documents are only if they are applicable to you.
I didn't go with transcript and NYSC and I wasn't sent out.

Interview proper:

VO:. Going for Bachelors or Masters
Me:. Masters
VO:. Course
Me:. Web Science
VO:. What was your B. Sc.
Me:. Computer Science
VO:. Which University
Me:. National Open University of Nigeria
VO:. Why that school
Me:. I couldn't get admission in other universities at the time because I didn't have the connection required.
VO:. Have you blocked
Me:. Yes but my confirmation arrived this morning so I couldn't print it before coming.
VO:. Means you haven't blocked cos I don't see your confirmation so you are going to fill a form and send your confirmation once you receive it.
Me:. Ok no problem.
VO: (hands me the paper to fill and sign. Counts my cash and returns 1,000)
Me:. Thank you ( in my mind, "ah so the money pass, but I count am many times naa"... But found out from the receipt that the cost was 29500, she was kind to return the 1,000)

VO:. Pick up the phone.
Questions:
VO:. Why web science
Me:. It in line with my career plan...(my village people begin knock for door to distract me...tension...i began to fumble...took a long breath to calm my nerves then continued) my career plan is to establish a cyber security and computer network outfit to tackle online threat to businesses and networking problems in Nigeria.
VO:. Why Germany and not Nigeria. Wait first of all is this course taught in Nigeria?
Me:. No
VO:. Ok so aside from that reason why else?
Me:. German offers tuition free tuition and I can concentrate without having to work to finance my tuition fees.
VO:. Ok?
Me:. German has such good reputation especially in academics and out will avail me the opportunity to engage in state of the arts practical and theory and I will also have the opportunity to learn deutsch as a second language and meet people from different countries.
VO:. Tell me what you know about Germany, the government.
Me:. The political system of Germany is Federal, Parliamentary and Democratic.
The President Dr Frank Walter Steinmeier is the head of state and performs ceremonial functions and has been there since the 19th of March 2017. His party is the Social Democratic Party.
The Chancellor Angela Merkel is the head of government and carries out executive functions. She was elected in 2005, re-elected in 2009, 2013 and 2018. She is the first female and the 8th Chancellor since the establishment of the original office in 1867. Her party is the Christian Democratic Party.
VO:. Economy
Me:. Germany has the largest national economy in Europe, is the fourth largest in the world by nominal GDP and fifth largest largest PPP.
VO:. Geographical location
Me:. Germany is located in the central and western part of Europe. With 9 countries bothering it
VO:. Like?
Me:. namely: Denmark, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Netherlands.
VO:. I am going to give you a test. You studied Computer Science in your B. Sc. Right? You have 10mins to answer the objectives and give it back to me
Me:. Yes, ok. (I fitnt state the questions, but I can remember what topics.) www, url, inputting data, hardware and software... Majorly basics.
VO:. That will be all, how and fund your account and send the confirmation as soon as you do.
Me:. I have funded and will entail the confirmation as soon as I leave here. Thank you.
AM I WAIT.....DEUTSCHLAND HERE I GO!

My appreciation to everyone who has inn one way or the other contributed to my German waka... especially my guys in Koblenz (Ola, Osento, Marshall, Chisom... Please continue to keep the light burning)and for those of us waiting for AM, AD, and so on....keep faith....YAHWEH will do it for us all.

Congratulations. AM fall drop on u. Pls reply your dm

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Adeniyii2017: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
papilon89:
hello guys, i wish everyone on this forum the reception of their good news.
I would like to ask those who did their interview recently in lagos, possibly this week; "how much did you have in your blocked account?". I have 8800 blocked, and would appreciate it if anyone who had the old amount blocked could narrate their recent experience in lagos, as regard the blocked account. thank you

Its still 8640.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DrLiz: 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
I blocked €10236 but fintiba gave me confirmation for 8640 but my account still say 10236 so I think it will become effective from the 1st of September. Going for interview with €8640 you have nothing to worry about.
[color=#006600][/color]
Hello!
You'll have to mail Fintiba about the change so they can give you the new blocked amount. You must have opened the account with the previous amount(€720/month =8640). Their email says to inform them if your embassy is implementing the new amount (€853/month=10236). Once you send an email to them the adjustment will be implemented.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by trendingsleek: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
Am a jjc here please can anyone put me through from the crash? so that even if my course of study deadline have elapsed i will be able to follow the protocol in future, i tried applying for msc toxicology at potsdom university, i was late. no problem same as others. thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SpongeBobSP: 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
Deutschmann:
Hello all this is fake deutchmann

AM DROPPED FINALLY AFTER 17 WEEKS

Admission Jan 23
School technical university of Kaiserslautern
Course MSC Mathematics International (industrial Mathematics)

Interview 2 April
Note: I did not finish primary school so I went without any evidence of attending primary school. I just told mr Paulinus I don't have it, the man para but I did not give a care. I still scaled through.

After more than 4 months during which I sent plenty mails to embassy without a single reply, mailed my alien office around June them tell me say they don't have my documents, chai !! My heart cut!!

One day I called the embassy around July ending . I refused to leave or hang up already called three times before then they collected my reference number three four times to check.......,I had a length conversation with the woman, she said no amount o calling can do anything, that she can see my records that I'm supposed to resume by mid August that I still have time.

Anyway today 6th August AM dropped around 11 am

I used BA and funded before interview

The wait was not easy at all I no go lie. I wont wish my enemy this.

Thank you NL family. Thank you being here since part 6. My interview testimony is also in part 6. Wish you all the best

congratulations bro...
Abeg make I pm you, need some advise as regards TUK application.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DrLiz: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
Good day everyone, I have been following the page silently previously. Just had time to figure out how to contribute.
Thanks for all the information, I'm believing God for us all that are aspiring for this winter that we'd make it by HIS grace. Congrats to all who has gotten Visum, AM, AD, AL and done interviews. All the best. I'm also booking my testimony spot this part 7 come Sept in Jesus name. Amen. Wishing everyone success.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Naetoja(m): 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
Deutschmann:
Hello all this is fake deutchmann

AM DROPPED FINALLY AFTER 17 WEEKS

Admission Jan 23
School technical university of Kaiserslautern
Course MSC Mathematics International (industrial Mathematics)

Interview 2 April
Note: I did not finish primary school so I went without any evidence of attending primary school. I just told mr Paulinus I don't have it, the man para but I did not give a care. I still scaled through.

After more than 4 months during which I sent plenty mails to embassy without a single reply, mailed my alien office around June them tell me say they don't have my documents, chai !! My heart cut!!

One day I called the embassy around July ending . I refused to leave or hang up already called three times before then they collected my reference number three four times to check.......,I had a length conversation with the woman, she said no amount o calling can do anything, that she can see my records that I'm supposed to resume by mid August that I still have time.

Anyway today 6th August AM dropped around 11 am

I used BA and funded before interview

The wait was not easy at all I no go lie. I wont wish my enemy this.

Thank you NL family. Thank you being here since part 6. My interview testimony is also in part 6. Wish you all the best

Bro abeg i don reply you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by walexy06(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
mic01:
Is there anyone here that got admission for development studies into bayreuth University? I was sent two emails. The first email stating that I got admission why the second mail is with an attached letter stating the requirements I need for enrollment and specifically mentioned that the attached letter is not the admission letter. Abeg which one am I to use as my admission letter at the embassy?
Baba congrats... Maybe a screenshot will help. But you clearly don't have issue cos generally your admission is guaranteed upon your enrollment. Stand to be corrected.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
AD dropped just now. I don refresh Gmail reach 100 times today. Booked yesternight and used Dec 8 as deadline. AD dropped 3:40---- (29th October)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
Toluwase100:
AD dropped just now. I don refresh Gmail reach 100 times today. Booked yesternight and used Dec 8 as deadline. AD dropped 3:40---- (29th October)
Wow! Congratulations bro.
Will have to rebook, tonight.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by decide: 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Toluwase100:

when did you book?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Philfit(m): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Toluwase100:
congratulations ...Finally!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
UbiPetrus:
Wow! Congratulations bro. Will have to rebook, tonight.
Use Dec 10 as deadline, u'll get date this week

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
Philfit:
congratulations ...Finally!
Thanks bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
Toluwase100:

Congrats o! Finally!! Be like say October is getting filled up. Have you enrolled or did you get enrolment extension form your school?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
sassy92:

Congrats o! Finally!! Be like say October is getting filled up. Have you enrolled or did you get enrolment extension form your school?

My enrollment ends Nov 15.
I can enroll online. The funds is ready bhu I wanted to get a date first.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Toluwase100:

My enrollment ends Nov 15.
I can enroll online. The funds is ready bhu I wanted to get a date first.

That's good. get your enrolment certificate and take it with you for interview so that there won't be delays in getting AM. All the best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Franksuka: 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
alexdedon:
AL (Environmental Engineering) - HTW Dresden

Alexdedon and Real Power77

Let's connect... I also got the AL...Since there will be nee for sending enrollment application form to the school..Let's connect and sort things out collectively. My Whatsapp contact is
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
sassy92:

That's good. get your enrolment certificate and take it with you for interview so that there won't be delays in getting AM. All the best.

Thank you ma'am sassy.
I shall do just that.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Adhheir: 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
Franksuka:

Alexdedon and Real Power77

Let's connect...Let's connect and sort things out collectively. My Whatsapp contact is...

Take your mobile number off the (public) forum and send PMs to one another.

Regards
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
trendingsleek:
Am a jjc here please can anyone put me through from the crash? so that even if my course of study deadline have elapsed i will be able to follow the protocol in future, i tried applying for msc toxicology at potsdom university, i was late. no problem same as others. thanks
Welcome to the thread. All you need is on the first page of this thread. Please take time to read through this thread and the previous parts, you'll gain a wealth of information. As for applications, most schools have closed for winter application. Summer applications usually begins September/October, some schools may have already started. However courses are very limited in summer so I advise that you first search for schools you can apply to for summer in your desired course. If you don't find any, you may have to wait till Winter next year.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Elegantlemmy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Finally dear. Congrats

Good morning all. Just finished my interview.
Interviewed by the lady with tinted gold hair

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Franksuka: 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
Adhheir:

Take your mobile number off the (public) forum and send PMs to one another.

Regards

Alright Boss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by tejaf05: 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hi, I have a couple of questions please and I apologize in advance if it has been answered in any of the threads.

1. Does the blocked account need to be funded before you go for your interview. Would the application be rejected if not
2. What information do you need from the bank you use for blocked account
3. Is it possible to submit your passport after your interview or you must submit it on the day of your interview
4. Can you please share possible interview questions
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
tejaf05:
Hi, I have a couple of questions please and I apologize in advance if it has been answered in any of the threads.

1. Does the blocked account need to be funded before you go for your interview. Would the application be rejected if not
2. What information do you need from the bank you use for blocked account
3. Is it possible to submit your passport after your interview or you must submit it on the day of your interview
4. Can you please share possible interview questions
Sir, please read this thread. It's for your own good. You'll see many interview transcripts that contains all possible questions, documents you'll submit on that day.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
stephots10:
Interview Transcript.
Had my interview today, got to the embassy by 4:45am, we were told to come back by 6:30. On getting there at 6:30, I saw a very long queue. Local man keep calm join the queue jejeli. Then the meticulous Paulinus show himself, send the first two people back for not working at his pace. Only for him to ask that He need 4 smart people who can work with him, naso local man jump go forward straight away, we arrange our documents as he's calling it. Forth to be interviewed for study visa.
I was the first person among the four smartpersons.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
Had ma interview today and details later On ma way to PH
Omooo the hold up for Benin Warri road no be here ooooh
Maybe to reach PH by mid night
Anyways it all went on well....

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kratos14: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
Bayreuth enrollment is by proxy but do I have to get a visa first before I can enroll ? Someone said I need to get a visa first.

Also won’t the embassy check your enrollment date and see that you can’t meet up even after you have enrolled ?

Please I need responses
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gbee19: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hello NL family kudos to those that have been enlightening us here with their experience and the gurus in the house.
I have been a silent reader ere since and I appreciate and congratulations to those that have make it with AL, AD, AM AND Visa and for those of us who got rejection despite meeting all necessary requirements not to give up but keep trying and learn from our mistakes.
Please I seek your advice for those of us that want to apply this summer, it seems few schools offer admission in summer and I will be glad if I can see who to help me out with schools that offer direct applications and anybody who know more about course in Communication Engineering / Information technology to please help me through.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by builderperry: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
what's an example of old biographical document and how important is it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chimax1(m): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
NijaDueprocess:
my interview is mid next week, is it advisable to get the prepaid envelope today since next week monday and tuesday is public holiday.

Cc:Sassy
dailydollar
never thought of this o, my interview is next week Tuesday which is on a p.holiday. will try and buy on friday

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.