Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614756 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Adhheir: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
chimax1:
never thought of this o, my interview is next week Tuesday which is on a p.holiday. will try and buy on friday

Take your time

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by seungold1929: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
holadhayor1:
Make sure you know the countries that speak German before going for your interview. It is now becoming a frequent question from the gold tinted hair woman. I like her manner of questions.. They're cool!
Please reply, I sent a PM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Annestacia: 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
Chriswazo:

Congrats
Ur AM testimony, we await too
Viel Glück

Danke bruder

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ato12: 12:09am On Aug 08, 2019
yes...

SpongeBobSP:

hallo bro,
can I pm you, got some questions about TUK,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 12:34am On Aug 08, 2019
Saysay01:
Good morning all. Just finished my interview.
Interviewed by the lady with tinted gold hair (Roon 4)
Congratulations to you. I think you are the first female that entered after uncle P sent some guys back
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 08, 2019
sassy92:

The people that have gotten ADs recently used Dec 6 upwards as deadline, I suggest you mail your school again explaining your plight and ask them if you can enrol by proxy

Please what does it mean to enrol by proxy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Timothy20190: 1:26am On Aug 08, 2019
What Category did u book please??
UbiPetrus:
Wow! Congratulations bro.
Will have to rebook, tonight.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Timothy20190: 1:27am On Aug 08, 2019
What Category did u book please.. i think it's only CAT A that's is getting date now..

Toluwase100:
AD dropped just now. I don refresh Gmail reach 100 times today. Booked yesternight and used Dec 8 as deadline. AD dropped 3:40---- (29th October)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bjayNL: 5:28am On Aug 08, 2019
Kratos14:

Abeg shey na Bayreuth b una Skol or which Skol ?

I'm going to TUM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 6:33am On Aug 08, 2019
Annestacia:
MY STORY

My Tory long no be small...i will focus on the important part.
First
My appreciation to everyone who has inn one way or the other contributed to my German waka... especially my guys in Koblenz (Ola, Osento, Marshall, Chisom... Please continue to keep the light burning)and for those of us waiting for AM, AD, and so on....keep faith....YAHWEH will do it for us all.

Nice Transcript. I love how your stated the documents to be presented.

Thank God your village people didnt succeed. AM fall on you, bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 6:50am On Aug 08, 2019
Whitemagic:

Hallo schwester, what does AM and AD means?
AM- Approval Mail, mail you receive from the German embassy telling you that your visa has been approved
AD- Appointment Date, date of your visa interview with the embassy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 6:51am On Aug 08, 2019
CruiseControl:

Please what does it mean to enrol by proxy
Enrol by proxy means you can enrol while still in Nigeria. Some schools allow enrollment by proxy while some will demand your presence for enrollment
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 6:54am On Aug 08, 2019
Whitemagic:
Hi guys, does anyone have an idea if schools accept and admits students to courses different from what they studied in their Bsc? Especially for courses like the engineering/medicals.

Attached here with this post is a reply from the school I am applying to for an Msc in Advanced Architecture. Although My first degree was Building Technology which is still within the built/construction industry.

In respect to the attached, would I be considered for admission?
should I continue to apply or just find another course with less restrictions ?

Kindly refer to the second attached pic, Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.

Bw: I really would like an Msc in Architecture

Schule: Frankfurt University of applied sciences

Hello bro,

Germany places (what i choose to refer to as "unhealthy"wink emphasis on consecutive education than continuing one.

What this means is that, for their M.Sc courses, over 90% of them requires you to have a B.Sc degree that is very much in line. For some schools even, such as OVGU, you cant proceed unless you have manually inputed the relevant courses and their commensurate ECTS, while for some other schools, you have to tick them on your transcript before sending.

However, i do not think your B.Sc course of study is entirely out of line with the M.Sc you are gunning for. Give the application your best shot, but have other options. Good a thing their application deadline is October. Hopefully, you will get a response on admission status by December and if doesnt favour you (i wish it does), some other schools would just be commencing their application to end by January, so you can apply to them.

I am also a Summer applicant. I wish you what i wish myself bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Annestacia: 7:21am On Aug 08, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Nice Transcript. I love how your stated the documents to be presented.

Thank God your village people didnt succeed. AM fall on you, bro.

Thank you. Na Sis i be sha.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by holadhayor1: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2019
i have responded to your pm boss.

regards,
seungold1929:

Please reply, I sent a PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sureboii: 8:08am On Aug 08, 2019
Done with my interview, it was super easy. Transcript coming soon.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SOPWriter: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2019
bjayNL:
Finally got AD ooo Oct 30...

Finally... Whao.. Another step conquered

Booked 1.20am this morning and used December 16 aa deadline...

Omo these German embassy no mind delay anybody ooo... Wawu
Congratulation!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 4realisreal(m): 8:16am On Aug 08, 2019
adesunloye11:
Please any info of any schools presently accepting for summer 2020

Uni Koblenz landau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Awilibogy(m): 8:28am On Aug 08, 2019
bjayNL:
Finally got AD ooo Oct 30...

Finally... Whao.. Another step conquered

Booked 1.20am this morning and used December 16 aa deadline...

Omo these German embassy no mind delay anybody ooo... Wawu

Boss What category ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2019
Annestacia:

I wonder how he even called you bro after reading Annestacia. grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by FELZ06: 8:53am On Aug 08, 2019
stephots10:
Interview Transcript.
Had my interview today, got to the embassy by 4:45am, we were told to come back by 6:30. On getting there at 6:30, I saw a very long queue. Local man keep calm join the queue jejeli. Then the meticulous Paulinus show himself, send the first two people back for not working at his pace. Only for him to ask that He need 4 smart people who can work with him, naso local man jump go forward straight away, we arrange our documents as he's calling it. Forth to be interviewed for study visa.
I did biometric, paid visa fees, confirm my data and signed.
Interview proper.
VO: what course are you going for in your master
Me: Mathematical finance and Actuarial Science.

Good Morning Chief! Congratulations!!! I pray all goes according to your plan.

Please what School gave you this course?

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Saysay01: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2019
True, she asked me this yesterday.
I used the acronym (G BALLS) to remember.
They include:
Germany
Belgium
Austria
Luxembourg
Liechtenstein
Switzerland
holadhayor1:
Make sure you know the countries that speak German before going for your interview. It is now becoming a frequent question from the gold tinted hair woman. I like her manner of questions.. They're cool!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Saysay01: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2019
Yes I was.
Tommynaku:

Congratulations to you. I think you are the first female that entered after uncle P sent some guys back
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by originalwarriman(m): 8:57am On Aug 08, 2019
Good day house.... Please can take the PDF attached file to the embassy for student interview?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by eddiemei(m): 9:17am On Aug 08, 2019
Good morning all, please what is the best way for an OND graduate to come to Germany for study?
Your guide will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Omalily1: 9:17am On Aug 08, 2019
Good morning my people, please for those booking Dec as entry visit date please can you tell me which of the category you booked A or B?

bjayNL and Toluwase100 please I need your quick response to this. Toluwase100 check your pm.
Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2019
4realisreal:

Uni Koblenz landau

Hi bro...

In terms of communication, i will score this school a zero. They hardly respond to mails. Terrible!

What course are you applying for?

What is their mode of application? Uniassist, online or post?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 9:26am On Aug 08, 2019
UbiPetrus:
I wonder how he even called you bro after reading Annestacia. grin

Lol...i was so engrossed in the content of her post that i forgot her username
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 9:26am On Aug 08, 2019
eddiemei:
Good morning all, please what is the best way for an OND graduate to come to Germany for study?
Thanks in anticipation.

I am interested in the answers to this question too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 9:27am On Aug 08, 2019
Annestacia:

Apologies, sis. God bless you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 9:37am On Aug 08, 2019
eddiemei:
Thanks in anticipation.
odimbannamdi:

I am interested in the answers to this question too

It's stated clearly on the first page of this thread. You can't use OND to study in Germany (except maybe through the STK route)
To study for BSc in Germany, you'll need either:
- a previous BSc
- HND
- 100 Level transcript
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by eddiemei(m): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2019
Thanks for your prompt response, can you guide me through the STK route?

sassy92:

It's stated clearly on the first page of this thread. You can't use OND to study in Germany (except maybe through the STK route)
To study for BSc in Germany, you'll need either:
- a previous BSc
- HND
- 100 Level transcript

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.