Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614725 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kendocity4u: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
builderperry:
what's an example of old biographical document and how important is it?

Baptismal Certificate, Drivers License over 5 years old.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SpongeBobSP: 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
ato12:
we are waiting for in Kaiserslautern...

hallo bro, can I pm you, got some questions about TUK,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
chimax1:
never thought of this o, my interview is next week Tuesday which is on a p.holiday. will try and buy on friday
Yes you can buy it this week, it's better coz they might not open on public holidays
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heeedreeez: 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
I bought mine since last week...I hope there is no p. about that?

sassy92:

Yes you can buy it this week, it's better coz they might not open on public holidays
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Squirrel01: 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
Deustchemann and other elders in the house,

since I booked interview, no date yet, I even mailed my school on the possibility of an extension, this was their reply.
The latest possible arrival date for this year students intake would be 31 October, what do I do? Should I cancel and rebook?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bjayNL: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
Toluwase100:
AD dropped just now. I don refresh Gmail reach 100 times today. Booked yesternight and used Dec 8 as deadline. AD dropped 3:40---- (29th October)

I booked midnight too o at exactly 1.20am,

Just checked my email... AD dropped 3 40pm

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by seungold1929: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Tommynaku:
Had ma interview today and details later On ma way to PH
Omooo the hold up for Benin Warri road no be here ooooh
Maybe to reach PH by mid night
Anyways it all went on well....
Congratulations, safe trip
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bjayNL: 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
Finally got AD ooo Oct 30...

Finally... Whao.. Another step conquered

Booked 1.20am this morning and used December 16 aa deadline...

Omo these German embassy no mind delay anybody ooo... Wawu

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
bjayNL:

I booked midnight too o at exactly 1.20am, used December 16 as deadline... Nothing yet.
It's like I'll cancel and rebook this night again..

I don't understand again.

I'll advise you don't cancel if you have no ish with your school of resuming anytym.
If you want to, use Dec 10 or 12.
I used Dec 8 yesterday.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
bjayNL:
Finally got AD ooo Oct 30...
Finally... Whao.. Another step conquered
Booked 1.20am this morning and used December 16 aa deadline...
Omo these German embassy no mind delay anybody ooo... Wawu

Thank God Congrats bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
yamen21:
AM Alert!!!!!

After 13weeks 1day
=92days
My God finally done it.

shocked
I celebrate with you sir, God has done it. May His name be glorified.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Squirrel01:
Deustchemann and other elders in the house,

since I booked interview, no date yet, I even mailed my school on the possibility of an extension, this was their reply.
The latest possible arrival date for this year students intake would be 31 October, what do I do? Should I cancel and rebook?

The people that have gotten ADs recently used Dec 6 upwards as deadline, I suggest you mail your school again explaining your plight and ask them if you can enrol by proxy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by benjamin139: 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kendocity4u:

Baptismal Certificate, Drivers License over 5 years old.

and if you don't have?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Annestacia:
MY STORY

My Tory long no be small...i will focus on the important part.
First I want to thank Stephen for accommodating through yesterday till today and his friend Oladele who drove us to and back from the Embassy. I appreciate you guys. You rock!

We arrived at the embassy by 5am in the morning. We were asked to return 30mins to our appointment. When we returned there were about 15 people already queued up but that was indeed for our own good.

First and second people were fumbling so Mr Paulinus sent them to the end of the queue. There's nothing wrong with Mr Paulinus. Follow his instructions and you'll be fine. He is also helpful if you are willing to be helped. Don't really understand why people always complain about him.

Congrats
Ur AM testimony, we await too
Viel Glück
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by asamwababy: 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
Toluwase100:

I'll advise you don't cancel if you have no ish with your school of resuming anytym.
If you want to, use Dec 10 or 12.
I used Dec 8 yesterday.

What time did you book yesterday.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
Zee1n1:
Am also am applicant of TU Dresden. I have also been admitted for selection procedure. Kindly mail me to ibrahimajibola1328@gmail.com so as to be in touch.
Thanks
Check your mail. They sent mail on enrolment, but the documents are written in German.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by olamzq: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
Miraj22:
I haven't seen anyone getting admission in Agricultural Sciences for MSc, is there no Agric Student here??

We are here lol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by benjamin139: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
mic01:
Is there anyone here that got admission for development studies into bayreuth University? I was sent two emails. The first email stating that I got admission why the second mail is with an attached letter stating the requirements I need for enrollment and specifically mentioned that the attached letter is not the admission letter. Abeg which one am I to use as my admission letter at the embassy?

you are to use the second one . i got admission in same course though no longer interested in Bayreuth
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
asamwababy:

What time did you book yesterday.
After 5pm.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
benjamin139:

and if you don't have?
it's necessary not compulsory. It shouldn't pose as a problem, people here have gone for interview without them.

Good evening
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kratos14: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
bjayNL:

I booked midnight too o at exactly 1.20am,

Just checked my email... AD dropped 3 40pm
Toluwase100:

Thank God
Congrats bro

Abeg shey na Bayreuth b una Skol or which Skol ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kratos14: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kratos14:
Bayreuth enrollment is by proxy but do I have to get a visa first before I can enroll ? Someone said I need to get a visa first.

Also won’t the embassy check your enrollment date and see that you can’t meet up even after you have enrolled ?

Please I need responses

Please who av an idea abt Bayreuth ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kratos14:
Bayreuth enrollment is by proxy but do I have to get a visa first before I can enroll ? Someone said I need to get a visa first.

Also won’t the embassy check your enrollment date and see that you can’t meet up even after you have enrolled ?

Please I need responses
better don't mind the person just do your enrollment quickly and collect your enrollment certificate and use that as part of your document for embassy
Hope that helps
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Squirrel01: 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
sassy92:

The people that have gotten ADs recently used Dec 6 upwards as deadline, I suggest you mail your school again explaining your plight and ask them if you can enrol by proxy

Okay, I'll mail them again, any other way?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by alared93: 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
Franksuka:

Alexdedon and Real Power77

Let's connect... I also got the AL...Since there will be nee for sending enrollment application form to the school..Let's connect and sort things out collectively. My Whatsapp contact is

I will like to be carried along as well, got a mail from dem dis afternoon but I've been unable to log into deir site
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Whitemagic: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
sassy92:

Hallo schwester, what does AM and AD means?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Whitemagic: 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
Any Frankfurt University of applied sciences aspirant here? wink smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by holadhayor1: 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
Make sure you know the countries that speak German before going for your interview. It is now becoming a frequent question from the gold tinted hair woman. I like her manner of questions.. They're cool!

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Whitemagic: 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hi guys, does anyone have an idea if schools accept and admits students to courses different from what they studied in their Bsc? Especially for courses like the engineering/medicals.

Attached here with this post is a reply from the school I am applying to for an Msc in Advanced Architecture. Although My first degree was Building Technology which is still within the built/construction industry.

In respect to the attached, would I be considered for admission?
should I continue to apply or just find another course with less restrictions ?

Kindly refer to the second attached pic, Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.

Bw: I really would like an Msc in Architecture

Schule: Frankfurt University of applied sciences

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Whitemagic: 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
holadhayor1:
Make sure you know the countries that speak German before going for your interview. It is now becoming a frequent question from the gold tinted hair woman. I like her manner of questions.. They're cool!
Thanks for the heads up

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
Toluwase100:

My enrollment ends Nov 15.
I can enroll online. The funds is ready bhu I wanted to get a date first.
my school is requesting for visa before I can enrol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kratos14: 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
dailydolar:
better don't mind the person just do your enrollment quickly and collect your enrollment certificate and use that as part of your document for embassy
Hope that helps

Thank you so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.