Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (617597 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tamax: 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
Good afternoon to you all. Please who can give me a best way and approach to get my blocked money in my fintiba blocked account back without going for visum interview again? I already mail them that I'm terminating this German waka in good faith for the best God's plan, however I have not receive any reply from them. But when I check their FAQ I saw this in this screenshot attached below from their app. It was stated that they will need a letter of approval from German embassy for them to reverse the money and remove/terminate such person blocked account. N.B I'm yet to go for interview and even I'm not having intention to go for it again due to an urgent sudden good development thou.

Please who as gone through this process before to direct me in the right steps please! It's very urgent. I don't seems know which type of appointment to go for in order to get this approval letter from the consulate to send to fintiba for reversal of the blocked funds. I will be grateful for any tips and advise. Thank you all.

N.B This said blocked fund is borrowed lol and I have to return it ASAP grin

1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by specialmati(m): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
please anyone with the idea of how to appeal my student visa I got a rejection
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
specialmati:
Sorry about the rejection.

On what basis were you rejected?

Cc Dolpaz
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
alaafyn:
Hello guys, I need your help. The embassy mailed me that there's a spelling error in my SL (first name was written as surname). So I will like to know if any other person as encountered this. And does the foreign office issue another?
In the mail, did the embassy state categorically that you have to submit another SL?
I think that's where I need clarification.
If you were just notified of the error and not asked to submit another one, then I think you should be fine.
Just contact your sponsor and let him approach his Ausländerbehörde to mail the embassy for clarification on your behalf. But if you were asked to submit a new one, please do so ASAP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Heisenberglos:
I had my visa interview today. It's been a journey so far and I can't wait to see it through and be in Germany soon. Thanks to everyone contributing their little piece of information here and there, you never truly know how much you are of benefit.
Congratulations Heisenberglos. AM soonest

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Clara2244(f): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
I sent them a mail yesterday but they are yet to reply me. you can PM so we can keep in touch.
Modesta24:

I applied to the same school but yet to hear from them. can we contact them to ask?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kamps: 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
Deustchemann:

In the mail, did the embassy state categorically that you have to submit another SL?
If you were just notified of the error and not asked to submit another one, then I think you should be fine.
Just contact your sponsor and let him approach his Ausländerbehörde to mail the embassy for clarification on your behalf. But if you were asked to submit a new one, please do so ASAP.

Man like Deutchemann... Well said, Man...

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by specialmati(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
Deustchemann:

Sorry about the rejection.

On what basis were you rejected?

Cc Dolpaz
there are doubts concerning the indication purpose of my trip,my maintenance in Germany is not ensured
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vivianobas: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
When exactly was your interview plus did you fund before or after the interview?

specialmati:
there are doubts concerning the indication purpose of my trip,my maintenance in Germany is not ensured
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
specialmati:

When was your interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Clara2244(f): 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
Sorry dear meanwhile when was your interview. Try and appeal as soon as possible.
specialmati:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by specialmati(m): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
interview was on 6th of this month
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by specialmati(m): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
any clue on how to go for the appeal.any format
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by rs172(m): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
sassy92:

In my opinion, based on my A1 knowledge of German, NO. The 30 episodes uploaded do not cover everything you need to know at A1 level. Although I'm not done with the podcast (I'm at episode fortysomething). But I like the podcast because it helped improve my listening skills plus the story line is very interesting.

I think I'll also add Nicos Weg (A1). Its a 2 hr movie aimed at teaching A1 German. I was skeptical about adding it at first because its completely in German so beginners will get lost (talking from my experience). However when I finished A1 and rewatched it I was finally flowing. So it'll be good for those who already have basic knowledge of German.

Please can you share the link when you done uploading
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Clara2244(f): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
search for Dolpaz on the thread and send him a PM. How long ago did you receive the denial mail.
specialmati:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by armpit: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
Thank you
lexi28:

a few pages back, someone gave info:
" Buy mansard schengen travel insurance its 14K for 3 months and 17K for 6 months."
hope this helps
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Philfit(m): 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
specialmati:
cc Dolpaz
What was the reason the embassy gave you for the rejection?, From there we would find a solution
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by danielnwatu(m): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
Philfit:

cc Dolpaz
What was the reason the embassy gave you for the rejection?, From there we would find a solution

He has stated the reason. Let's not allow him be repeating Dem.
Doubt on intention of travel
And sustainance in Germany.

Bro. Me I personally think the first reason was the main reason. Probably due to low performance in the Interview or poor letter of motivation. I believe with a good letter of appeal, you can remedy all their doubt. I personally don't know how appeal is done. I think deutchmann and others could help.

Any other person who can help him with the format please add ur taught. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by tybusari: 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
Heisenberglos:
I had my visa interview today. It's been a journey so far and I can't wait to see it through and be in Germany soon. Thanks to everyone contributing their little piece of information here and there, you never truly know how much you are of benefit.

The night before, i went through all my docs one last time, i slept by 12:30am. I woke up before my alarm, by 4:30am, it was raining but that didn't phase me. I left my house 5:27am and could have arrived the embassy earlier but for my driver taking a wrong turn and eating up time. It was scary because my appointment time was approaching fast. In retrospect, I could have been way calmer because I eventually waited for over 2 hours as paulinus attended to a host of attendees. It was a relatively slow process as it was only him sorting documents. He actually omitted me purposely, i was 3rd on the queue, he asked me "what visa are you here for?" and I blanked. I said " long term visa". I was technically right, wasn't I? Lol. Anyways after the hassle, I met the famous lady with purple tipped dreads on counter 2.

She asked:

The name of my previous university?
The program I studied?
Asked me if it matched my current masters and to explain.

University :FUTO
Bachelors : industrial chemistry
Masters: ecotoxicology

Why this course?
I explained the courses relevance to me and skills I will gain and how it matches my future aspiration.

Can you tell me what you know about Germany?
"geographically, it has low lands in the north
And.. "

" No, politically, who is the president? "

I told her (frank Walter) and told her Angela merkel is the chancellor and she asked me if they were both in the same party. I didn't know that. She asked me to mention some of the partys in German govt. I could only remember the Christian party.

When was the reunification?
What caused the divide?
A conflict of political interest between east and west.

When did it happen?
After the 2nd world War

When did the war end?
... (she gave me a crash course on the time period WW1 & WW2)

What is the capital of Germany?
Berlin

What was the former capital?
Bonn

Can you tell me what you know about Germany geographically?
There is a higher elevation and mountains on the south of Germany in which borders are shared by Austria, France, Switzerland. The..

What do you plan to do after the program?

My country just signed a deal with Siemens electric to increase electric production by 4 folds by 2023. It's a welcome development but such a massive project will impact the environment at different stages of its commencement. I plan to return home to serve a role as a consultant to check the potential harm this massive project can cause by working with Siemens and the govt.

Who is your SPONSOR (SL) to you?
Told her

Na so she come nac me written test o.

Difference btw Na+ and Na
When is a gas ideal
Why is klmn used instead of abcd

I did justice to the first but I wasn't so fluent with the other two.

Bless up, congratulations in advance. ✌

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by alaafyn(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
Deustchemann:

Yeah, I was told to submit a new one at my earliest convenience. The issue is that they won't issue a new one until they have the original which is wirh the embassy. I'll tell my sponsor about your solution. Thanks man
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by alaafyn(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kamps:

I guess you will have to chat/talk with your sponsor if it is possible to be issued another one as quick as possible ..

God will help you out!
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by specialmati(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
Clara2244:
search for Dolpaz on the thread and send him a PM. How long ago did you receive the denial mail.
today and I fully funded today and have sent confirmation today too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
specialmati:

They emailed you your denial?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vivianobas: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
I have never heard of an embassy emailing denial. I think they returned his parcel to his address.

X36DD:

They emailed you your denial?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by walexy06(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
specialmati:
Were you given deadline to submit proof of fund?
If yes, when is the deadline?
Another look at it. Probably they sent out the denial before receiving your blocking confirmation mail. Clarify this grey areas sir.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by emeka2103: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
chekz169:

Science and Technology Studies’
I also applied but haven’t heard anything from them..please how did you get your AL? Was it by mail or through your portal and when precisely did the AL drop?
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bundestag(m): 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
Freeman59:
GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY. !!!

MY AM JUST ROLLED IN!!!

INTERVIEW : 24/07

SENT BA CONFIRMATION 02

Congratulations!! All the best in Germany

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tamax: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
Please who have working Lagos German embassy contact phone number that I can call to reach them? Urgent please !
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Temiodeyemi: 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hi,
sorry about the rejection.
I noticed you didnt post your transcript here. I think it will help to know why you got a rejection and the next step. Plus did you include BA opening confirmation with the documents you submitted.
specialmati:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.