Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (619649 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
alaafyn:

Yeah, I was told to submit a new one at my earliest convenience. The issue is that they won't issue a new one until they have the original which is wirh the embassy. I'll tell my sponsor about your solution. Thanks man
Okay. If that's the Ausländerbehörde stand,

A simple email will definitely sort it.
Let your sponsor approach them to mail the embassy.
Something like:
"Embassy biko, we do mistake for this guy details oh. But everything still join. Una fit continue the processing. If Una no fit, biko tell am make him come pick the SL at the embassy to return to us, make we fit issue am another one"

So don't fret oh bro. No be you do mistake. It will definitely be sorted out

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MrsInvisible(f): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
Tamax:
Please who have working Lagos German embassy contact phone number that I can call to reach them? Urgent please !

Good afternoon. I would try to call the official number on the homepage

https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-de/vertretungen/generalkonsulatlagos

Recently i found it easier to send e-mail to the embassy. They will rather reply E-Mail then phone call.

Its info@lago.diplo.de.

Good luck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jonemenike2000(m): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
sassy92:
Hello all,
So here's the link to the German materials

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/abqgps3azxix0m7/AADdXutXrVDGVQ4N1DpHPELta?dl=0

I managed to upload 40 episodes of the podcast, make una manage that for now. If there are any questions or issues, please let me know.

Thanks a whole lot for this great work & effort sassy92.
Please I don't know y I can't open the documents after downloading them. Please if I need any special file opener kindly let me know.

Regards.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
Jonemenike2000:

Thanks a whole lot for this great work & effort sassy92.
Please I don't know y I can't open the documents after downloading them. Please if I need any special file opener kindly let me know.

Regards.
Which of the files? Is anyone else having this problem?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
rs172:

Please can you share the link when you done uploading
the link is on page 177 of this thread.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
eastafro:

why ovgu? i thought german public schools are more or less the same .
Yes they are and that's the one I've chosen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by naijacentric(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
Abeg who use mawista here. Asking for a friend i need info about it. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tamax: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
Okay, thanks

MrsInvisible:

Good afternoon. I would try to call the official number on the homepage

https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-de/vertretungen/generalkonsulatlagos

Recently i found it easier to send e-mail to the embassy. They will rather reply E-Mail then phone call.

Its info@lago.diplo.de.

Good luck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chi360(f): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
djlaqua91:

Msc Remote Sensing, geoInformation & visualization. You?

I applied for Data Science and I haven’t heard anything from them.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by djlaqua91(m): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
Chi360:

I applied for Data Science and I haven’t heard anything from them.

Try emailing your course coordinator and see. Wishing you all the best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kruzzroboh: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hello Eyintemi, Pls for those that got AD recently when in December did you use as start date? 2. Has anybody gotten AD wv January as start date?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fibe: 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
specialmati:
today and I fully funded today and have sent confirmation today too
Please did you include BA opening confirmation with the documents you submitted.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
specialmati:
there are doubts concerning the indication purpose of my trip,my maintenance in Germany is not ensured
We are so sorry for the denial. Pls inorder to be helped on how to go about your appeal, you need to tell us all regarding your ur application.
Which school, course and does the school require fees?
Did you have any challege as to not submitting the required documents during your interview? How was your interview generally? did you have any c
Did you submit your BA opening confirmation? where you asked to submit it?
Where you given deadline to submit your BA
Please tell us as much as you can so that we analyse and know of a way forward
I feel with you and trust God it will turn out well since you have funded

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by specialmati(m): 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
Tommynaku:

We are so sorry for the denial. Pls inorder to be helped on how to go about your appeal, you need to tell us all regarding your ur application.
Did you have any challege as to not submitting the required documents during your interview? How was your interview generally? did you have any c

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
specialmati:
you did not answer his questions
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
specialmati:

You applied for family reunification visa and not student visa
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by iPOD007(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
[quote author=specialmati post=81440826][/quote]

1- You applied for a family reunification visa.
2- They said your means of livelihood is not confirmed. (Maybe you did not show the funds you needed to or the person whom you are tied to over there did not prove the necessary funds)

You can correct these and reapply.

Good luck!
Cheers!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by specialmati(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
Tommynaku:

sch freiberg sustainable mining and remediation management.no sch fees.all my documents was complete i did interview on 6th of august.i submitted ba opening and was ask to fully fund since i have funded half.no deedline and i have fully funded
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by specialmati(m): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
iPOD007:

1- You applied for a family reunification visa.
2- They said your means of livelihood is not confirmed. (Maybe you did not show the funds you needed to or the person whom you are tied to over there did not prove the necessary funds)

You can correct these and reapply.

Good luck!
Cheers!
i applied for student visa not family reunifaction.i went with school documents na
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by iPOD007(m): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
specialmati:
i applied for student visa not family reunifaction.i went with school documents na

The picture you uploaded talks about FAMILY REUNIFICATION.

Maybe there is a mix up somewhere.

Which application form did you fill?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Buliwyf: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
X36DD:

You applied for family reunification visa and not student visa

Yup. I am guessing that's exactly what he did from the first line of the attached picture.

This of course begs the question how was this not flagged on the day of his visa application? How did both Paulinus and the rest miss this? Or was it flagged and he ignored it? These are burning questions. Or is this just a mistake on the embassy's part?

Specialmati, you have a lot of questions to answer. Did you apply for category A or B? If it is a mistake on the embassy's part, then u have a good case for appeal. I am hopeful for u.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by specialmati(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
iPOD007:

The picture you uploaded talks about FAMILY REUNIFICATION.

Maybe there is a mix up somewhere.

Which application form did you fill?
student.evverything was about. student visa fee student
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by alaafyn(m): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
Deustchemann:

Okay. If that's the Ausländerbehörde stand,

A simple email will definitely sort it.
Let your sponsor approach them to mail the embassy.
Something like:
"Embassy biko, we do mistake for this guy details oh. But everything still join. Una fit continue the processing. If Una no fit, biko tell am make him come pick the SL at the embassy to return to us, make we fit issue am another one"

So don't fret oh bro. No be you do mistake. It will definitely be sorted out

Hahahaha I'll send it in pidgin. But actually they asked the embassy to contact them, I told the embassy that, I'll wait and then proceed as you adviced

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
kruzzroboh:
Hello Eyintemi,
Pls for those that got AD recently when in December did you use as start date?
2. Has anybody gotten AD wv January as start date?
I remember when you asked this question, tell us please
- which school/course?
- is it for summer or winter?
This will help us answer you better.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chi360(f): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
djlaqua91:

Try emailing your course coordinator and see. Wishing you all the best

I’ve sent an email and no reply. Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by iPOD007(m): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
specialmati:
student.evverything was about. student visa fee student

Then, mail the embassy that there is a mix up in your application.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
specialmati:
please anyone with the idea of how to appeal my student visa I got a rejection

How come wat was the explanation in the mail. so sorry about it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chekz169: 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
I want to give back to the nairaland family, for those in need of accommodation for their interview in Lagos at no cost (Ebute meta just few mins to the embassy) today to Thursday and Abuja(Fed.housing Lugbe few mins to the Abuja Embassy) from Thursday to Friday. Interested mail me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vivianobas: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
I did.

naijacentric:
Abeg who use mawista here. Asking for a friend i need info about it. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Barth88: 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
specialmati:
sch freiberg sustainable mining and remediation management.no sch fees.all my documents was complete i did interview on 6th of august.i submitted ba opening and was ask to fully fund since i have funded half.no deedline and i have fully funded
what was your first degree? or wasn't it related to your proposed course of study in Germany? cos this could be another reason.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Barth88: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
Anyone here heading to deggendorf Pfarrkirchen campus, please kindly raise your hand, i have an offer for international tourism/health and medical tourism, anyone also got same offer?
Also my first degree is public administration, but i work at a clinic, will this be an issue during visa interview? im a bit concerned they might feel its unrelated as i wanna bank on my work experience as motivation for choosing a Bachelor in health.

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.